Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,373 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Deactivates Facebook And Instagram As Tiwa Savage... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Deactivates Facebook And Instagram As Tiwa Savage... (400 Views)

Obi Cubana Posts On Instagram As Overnight EFCC Stay Confirms ‘Serious Case’ / Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing / Fans React As Tiwa Savage Rocks Sleeveless Top: "A Bra Would Have Been Better" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Deactivates Facebook And Instagram As Tiwa Savage... by donaldeke(m): 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2019
A lot is still going on behind and in front of the scene on the xenophobia. Just as lots and lots of celebrities and notable speakers have spoken up on the killing spate in South Africa.
The new development is that Tiwa Savage, Nigerian singing star has cancelled her South African DStv show! And Kemi Olunloyo has deactivated her Instagram page. 

Tiwa Savage today will on her way to the US made the post of the festival cancellation and made it clear that she can stand and watch as her people are being killed. She took to her tweeter page to say:

*I refuse to watch the barbaric butchering of my people in SA. This is SICK. For this reason I will NOT be performing at the upcoming DSTV delicious Festival in Johannesburg on the 21st of September. My prayers are with all the victims and families affected by this.

*Killing any one that is African are my people whether they are Nigerians or not

*But yet I was booked to perform at the festival. This is a serious issue were NO ONE wins when blood is shed whether old videos or not. Issue needs to be resolved. We Africans (including South Africans) need each other

In a chat with Dr Kemi Olunloyo, the journalist explained to us that she had to deactivate her account as Facebook and Instagram have no safety mode for the Xenophobia attacks that started 28th August to September 1st. 

She further explained that it would have been wonderful to...

Continue HERE:

https://www.reporterswall.com/kemi-olunloyo-deactivates-facebook-instagram-tiwa-savage-cancels-dstv-festival/

(1) (Reply)

At Last Tboss Shares Maternity Photoshoot / Tiwa Savage Shares BTS Shoot With Vogue Magazine / This Is What Happens When You Call 666

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.