Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Nigerians React To Xenophobia Attacks By Looting South African Stores- CNN - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians React To Xenophobia Attacks By Looting South African Stores- CNN (64835 Views)

Hakeem Odumosu Assures Lagos Residents Of Safety After Attacks By Thugs / Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) / Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Xenophobia Attacks By Looting South African Stores- CNN by Josh44s(m): 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
thesicilian:
It's this one that CNN will see and write about. But they will choose to remain mute over all the killings in South Africa.

You dey mind them. Very stupid and biased news channel. Lemme go their Instagram page to tell them something important

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Xenophobia Attacks By Looting South African Stores- CNN by harjay1986: 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2019
kampari:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/09/04/africa/nigeria-protesters-attack-south-africa-stores-intl/index.html

May Ogun and Thunder purnish the owner of this so call CNN them no see d one for SA purblishe ooh, may thunder even fire the publisher, mind you no matter how u take publishe every negative here you can never demarket us from investors

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Xenophobia Attacks By Looting South African Stores- CNN by Dee60: 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2019
stagger:

Mr Man,

An American will not talk this garbage you are talking here. If an American citizen is found to hold stakes in companies that originated from countries against American foreign interests, do you think such an American will be spared?

Who are these Nigerians owning stakes in these companies? Could they not start their own Nigerian brands and models of these businesses? Who are these saboteurs who prefer to collect blood money from South Africans in the name of franchising and yet have their own being slaughtered like chickens?

Nigerians are angry and their anger is starting to have outlets. First it was Ekweremadu, and now this. We are all here and watching.

Shoprite is ONE tenant out of more than 60 tenants (or shopowners) in that building.

Shoprite is the only South African business in that entire building.

The building they attacked in Surulere is called AOS Mall (Adeniran Ogunsanya Mall) and it is owned by a Nigerian company 100%.

All the shops looted have nothing to do with Shoprite and with South Africa.

So, Nigerians are losing out in both places.

And we are quick to boast that we are very smart!
Re: Nigerians React To Xenophobia Attacks By Looting South African Stores- CNN by greatermeme: 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
abbey621:

It is you that don't get it! You're basically trying to put thousands of Nigerians out of jobs, you're literally messing with poverty and you think you're hurting South Africans? LMAO! Instead of you to put pressure on your government and leaders, you prefer to attack an easier target with less chance of actually achieving anything meaningful....lol.
Listen to yourself! Perhaps, because you didn't lose a family member there! You would have know the severity thereof!
Re: Nigerians React To Xenophobia Attacks By Looting South African Stores- CNN by eleko1: 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2019
Toscarel:

i can see how dumb my father sound ?
tribalism kee my parents tm@home
.Ok lil kid
Re: Nigerians React To Xenophobia Attacks By Looting South African Stores- CNN by UncleJudax(m): 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2019
id911:
May God bless General Sani Abacha, he would have helped us deal a deadly blow to these people. We don't currently have a President but a useless m.oron called Mohammadu Buhari
Very childish. Nigeria have refused to build structures since the return of "democracy"

You need structures not strong men. Even in some circles, Buhari is a strong man but he been a highly significant presidiot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Xenophobia Attacks By Looting South African Stores- CNN by moorevic(m): 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2019
Dear Abacha i know how wicked, ruthless, intolerant, arrogant and heartless you were when you were alive. Right now we could really use these qualities of yours. Actually we have a lifeless dullard at Aso rock please be kind enough to possess him and do the needful with south African and Ghana and any other country trying to humiliate our beloved Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Xenophobia Attacks By Looting South African Stores- CNN by Ejusni(m): 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:
Na so IPOB go attack Nigerians from Biafra ke! grin
See SHYTEHOLE vs SHYTEHOLE!
The world is having a goooooooooood laugh!

Let me see if anyone can blame WHITE PEOPLE for this BLACK CURSE! cheesy

The BLACK race is truly SUB-HUMAN!

Kai!!!!! cheesy

shut up fool you and your generations are sub human...ode!! madman!! kolo!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Xenophobia Attacks By Looting South African Stores- CNN by abbey621(m): 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2019
greatermeme:
Listen to yourself! Perhaps, because you didn't lose a family member there! You would have know the severity thereof!

No one is questioning the severity but this is misplaced anger! Shoprite, MTN they provide jobs and a way for Nigerians to get out of poverty. Our useless government should be the one we put pressure on. Just like the South Africans that are angry at other Africans taking their jobs instead of focusing on the white men who destroyed their economy!
Re: Nigerians React To Xenophobia Attacks By Looting South African Stores- CNN by Nasir123(m): 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
Dhilariousdandy:
The ugly truth is....destroying South African businesses in Nigeria will cause more harm than good. I mean why would we even destroy their business when almost all the workers there are Nigerians?? That would cause more unemployment in Nigeria unless our government are ready to rebrand Shoprite to Shopwise grin etc.

I think this is happening because the Government its self failed in its responsibility.
In this case, both Government.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Xenophobia Attacks By Looting South African Stores- CNN by greatermeme: 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2019
abbey621:

No one is questioning the severity but this is misplaced anger! Shoprite, MTN they provide jobs and a way for Nigerians to get out of poverty. Our useless government should be the one we put pressure on. Just like the South Africans that are angry at other Africans taking their jobs instead of focusing on the white men who destroyed their economy!
You're correct!
Re: Nigerians React To Xenophobia Attacks By Looting South African Stores- CNN by Rotimi47: 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2019
Sunofgod:
Tit for tat!
You said it all.
Re: Nigerians React To Xenophobia Attacks By Looting South African Stores- CNN by Rhymza: 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2019
Sunofgod:
Tit for tat!

Sincere and Genuine Way “Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”. Call or Whatssapp me +2348050817910 PLEASE CHECK OUT https://loadedpenvibes.com/affiliate/emmyrhymez DON'T ALWAYS GO FOR FREE THINGS.

Re: Nigerians React To Xenophobia Attacks By Looting South African Stores- CNN by PreyingMantis(m): 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:

Kai!!!!! cheesy
Babe what's up? It's been awhile
Re: Nigerians React To Xenophobia Attacks By Looting South African Stores- CNN by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
I remember when I dey primary school, in the mid 90s, that time there was a riot between Danfo drivers and Okada boys, if anyone could remember this year make him quote me.

as I was going home with my fellow boys then, na so riot burst with agberos and Okada riders clashed with gun shots and cutlas flying while people and were getting shot, shops getting burnt and some guys getting cutlassed, na so me and my boys mate see one grill filled with Boli (roasted plantains), oh boy, see as we rushed there and packed Boli and groundnut like say we were looters. grin grin

can't forget that day cos it was the riskiest try I ever engaged in as a young, primary school student then.

we chop boli that day no be small.

stay safe, my people. grin
Re: Nigerians React To Xenophobia Attacks By Looting South African Stores- CNN by Champele(m): 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2019
Thunder fire CNN. The killing of innocent Africans living in South Africa been going on without them reporting it until now. Na Trump fit una. CRAP NEWS NETWORK
Re: Nigerians React To Xenophobia Attacks By Looting South African Stores- CNN by Fallenhunter: 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
[quote author=Oneblacknation post=81917998][/quote]

If we are going after paedophiles then the people of saudi arabia need to be targeted first.
Re: Nigerians React To Xenophobia Attacks By Looting South African Stores- CNN by prejohn234: 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
We don't need to fight the foreigners, we should wage war against our so called wicked and selfcentered leaders.

Re: Nigerians React To Xenophobia Attacks By Looting South African Stores- CNN by mablie(m): 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2019
musicwriter:

What would be the impact of fighting off foreigners from your land from 1652 to 1990? Don't you think it would lead you to always consider foreigners as threat?

There's hardly any problem in Africa that can't be traced to white people. Having said that, white people can't be blamed for the inability of South Africans today to understand the psychological reasons behind their actions and heal themselves. But that won't be easy because as long as white people have given them the illusion of freedom while they're still being colonized, its clear to me how they'll transfer their aggression to fellow Africans.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Xenophobia Attacks By Looting South African Stores- CNN by qleap2all(m): 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2019
What a headline? Nigerians now #Looters! It is a pity
Re: Nigerians React To Xenophobia Attacks By Looting South African Stores- CNN by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2019
Yet most Nigerians can't wait to watch Big brother, 24/7, they forget who owns the brand...text messages alone amount to billions.
Re: Nigerians React To Xenophobia Attacks By Looting South African Stores- CNN by tunary(m): 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2019
thesicilian:
It's this one that CNN will see and write about. But they will choose to remain mute over all the killings in South Africa.
Meaning that they don't like Nigerians. na God go punish all of them awon oloriburuku
Re: Nigerians React To Xenophobia Attacks By Looting South African Stores- CNN by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2019
Onyeedum:
I saw it coming.
They have tried several ways to stop Africa and now this is the only way to stop Africa, to make them fight each other, Africans are coming for everything and they are scared, Africans coming number one in everything, the blindfold dn comot and now we can see, now the only way to distract Africans, is to create Wars, but Africa is the dream land, we will conquer and Africa will be a better place...

Na there may u sit down! Who is scared of Africa? grin
Re: Nigerians React To Xenophobia Attacks By Looting South African Stores- CNN by Pawon23: 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
Re: Nigerians React To Xenophobia Attacks By Looting South African Stores- CNN by Skmoda360(m): 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
glamorousbluice:
Try and have sense for once u hear..
His last statement sold him off....he is a subhuman....so I get it

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Xenophobia Attacks By Looting South African Stores- CNN by engrchykae(m): 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:

Kai!!!!! cheesy
the Nazi carried out genocide against Jews,the nazis are Europeans,first and second world wars are European show of shame.
Israelis massacred entire civilizations to inherit their so called promised land.
note:most of the people Israelis killed to inherit their so called promised land are Africans because Canaan is the fifth son of Africa.
point is the whites are more MAD
Re: Nigerians React To Xenophobia Attacks By Looting South African Stores- CNN by LewinskyMon: 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:

Kai!!!!! cheesy
tongue
Re: Nigerians React To Xenophobia Attacks By Looting South African Stores- CNN by lomprico(m): 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2019
fuçk cnn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb / Brazilian Seria Killer 'Lucifer' Murdered 48 Inmates During His 25 Years In Jail / Beheaded Lady Found In A Bush In Imo. Private Parts Missing. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.