Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Xenophobic: Basketmouth Suspends Comic Award In SA (pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Xenophobic: Basketmouth Suspends Comic Award In SA (pics) (31134 Views)

Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks / Daddy Freeze Boycotts South African Products Over Xenophobic Attacks / 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobic: Basketmouth Suspends Comic Award In SA (pics) by emmanuel4758(m): 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2019
ogwoliun:
See pictures below
alant nonsense

Re: Xenophobic: Basketmouth Suspends Comic Award In SA (pics) by micflo28(m): 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2019
Nigeria united...one Nigeria go sweet oooo grin grin
Re: Xenophobic: Basketmouth Suspends Comic Award In SA (pics) by wavylevel: 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
GenBuhari:
ALL THESE EXCESS COVERAGE OF THE SO CALLED ATTACKS SUGGESTS SOME Propaganda. Continue to see and treat South Africans as family that they are.

Trust there is no problem between African, I suspect white supremacist agenda to turn Africans against each other.

People were murdered in cold blood. In fact, I watched the video of a man burnt to death with the SA barbarians cheering yet you have the sick guts to call it "socalled" and "propaganda".

E be like say you just dey learn grammar.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic: Basketmouth Suspends Comic Award In SA (pics) by Angelfrost(m): 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
Mzee1Kahuna:
.i really do love the unity of Nigerians on this one.
if not for those godforbidden politicians who separates us with religion and tribes

we're One

and i want to use this medium to curse the mod who banned me on my birthday eve, you'll loose your testicles on the day of your honeymoon.

Hahahahaha.... Naija!!!! Sometimes, I think we invented curses.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic: Basketmouth Suspends Comic Award In SA (pics) by tsavkeghps(m): 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2019
Good
Re: Xenophobic: Basketmouth Suspends Comic Award In SA (pics) by vibre: 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2019
Basket mouth wan start to leak again, oh
Re: Xenophobic: Basketmouth Suspends Comic Award In SA (pics) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
Scatterscatter:
Please who has pictures of mtn & dstv head office? I want to upload it on Olx and Jiji lipsrsealed

If you don't know how to goggle for the pictures you seek for then how will you be able to upload them on olx and jiji? grin grin
Re: Xenophobic: Basketmouth Suspends Comic Award In SA (pics) by logon599: 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2019
Mzee1Kahuna:
if not for those godforbidden politicians who separates us with religion and tribes

we're One

and i want to use this medium to curse the mod who banned me on my birthday eve, you'll loose your testicles on the day of your honeymoon.

Tears bro. Tearsss!!! gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic: Basketmouth Suspends Comic Award In SA (pics) by Forward77(m): 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
Re: Xenophobic: Basketmouth Suspends Comic Award In SA (pics) by Legendguru: 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Xenophobic: Basketmouth Suspends Comic Award In SA (pics) by AKAWORLDWIDE: 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2019
ZikZikZik:
God know say that AKAworldwide no go live long even after this matter is long dead...He go be the scapegoat
Shut the Bleep up okay
Re: Xenophobic: Basketmouth Suspends Comic Award In SA (pics) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
Nice grin
Re: Xenophobic: Basketmouth Suspends Comic Award In SA (pics) by ZikZikZik: 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
AKAWORLDWIDE:

Shut the Bleep up okay
Maybe not soon but one day I’ll get a hold of you and when I do your headless body will be what’s left of you, you think you’re better than celebrities who’d been gunned down in the past?? Your head will account as the closure some of us need for our lost friends or family
Re: Xenophobic: Basketmouth Suspends Comic Award In SA (pics) by silverkings: 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2019
Mzee1Kahuna:

we're One

� hahaha
Re: Xenophobic: Basketmouth Suspends Comic Award In SA (pics) by Pawon23: 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2019
Re: Xenophobic: Basketmouth Suspends Comic Award In SA (pics) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2019
Mzee1Kahuna:

we're One

roflmao!!!
Re: Xenophobic: Basketmouth Suspends Comic Award In SA (pics) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2019
Sure the white supremacists can pay criminals to murder a few Africans /Nigerians and film it to add credibility to the propaganda which the media will run.
wavylevel:

People were murdered in cold blood. In fact, I watched the video of a man burnt to death with the SA barbarians cheering yet you have the sick guts to call it "socalled" and "propaganda".

E be like say you just dey learn grammar.
Re: Xenophobic: Basketmouth Suspends Comic Award In SA (pics) by gregyboy(m): 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
Mzee1Kahuna:

we're One

That is too harsh....lol
Re: Xenophobic: Basketmouth Suspends Comic Award In SA (pics) by Gideonmi(m): 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2019
Mzee1Kahuna:

we're One

jesus who is this? grin grin cheesy LMAO
Re: Xenophobic: Basketmouth Suspends Comic Award In SA (pics) by sirchrislatestn(m): 9:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
ceejay80s:
Yes we stand today

Dem think say na carved wood award na him be our problem.....I ask again....is there no south Africans living in naija? Pls leave Chinese people and other countries properties alone and face South Africans
There is a family i knw as south african since xenophobic start he has disguise himself as yoruba man his wife is dressing lik hausa woman right am confuse wat 2 do dem & am 100% sure there re south african over 10yr pls wat can i do nw advice me pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine / Dokta Frabz Buried In The US (Photos) / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.