Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Is This The Most Beautiful Public Toilet In The World? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is This The Most Beautiful Public Toilet In The World? (994 Views)

Foetus Blocking FlySafair Plane’s Toilet In South Africa Found By Cleaner / Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? / Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Most Beautiful Public Toilet In The World? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
Situated in the Scandinavian region and country Norway, this architectural beauty has attracted attention to itself and it is not surprising though as it is a classy public toilet to behold!I

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

FACTBOYZ
https:///2019/09/is-this-the-most-beautiful-public-toilet-in-the-world.html

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Public Toilet In The World? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2019
Norway may very well have built the most astoundingly beautiful public toilet in the world. 

What looks like a real genius crafted work was designed by architects Marit Justine Haugen and Dan Zohar from Oslo.The toilet can be found on road Fv17, not far from the town of Gildeskål.

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Public Toilet In The World? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2019
The 433 km long Helgelandskysten scenic route, which the restroom is officially a part of, recently underwent a massive renovation to the tune of over 1.5 million euros which translates to about 600 million naira!�

The Floor Plan Part of that renovation included creating the toilet that looks like a work of art.

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Public Toilet In The World? by internationalman(m): 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2019
No matter how beautiful a public toilet is I can't use it. It just irritate me..

Meanwhile Norway, Denmark, Ireland, Finland and maybe Sweden are some of the countries in Europe I believe Nigerians can hustle legally and make it because crime rate is less in these countries..

I believe crime is committed where crime exists.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Public Toilet In The World? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
NORWAY again

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Answers! / Cheap Habitable European Country To Migrate To / Please I Have An Urgent Question To Ask Concerning My Sisters Traveling (CANADA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.