Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Names Of Politicians Sponsored By Yahoo Boys: EFCC To Publish List - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Politicians Sponsored By Yahoo Boys: EFCC To Publish List (25177 Views)

Akwa Ibom State Publish List Of Applicants For Interview (econs Teachers Recrtm) / Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks / Raid On Yahoo Boys: EFCC Should Also Face Buhari – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Politicians Sponsored By Yahoo Boys: EFCC To Publish List by horia: 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
Djauro:
More than Half of the politicians in Nigeria will be affected. They are all criminals
Re: Names Of Politicians Sponsored By Yahoo Boys: EFCC To Publish List by Obaino12: 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2019
DeWisedon:
Those people attacking shoprite will still foolishly recharge their MTN lines and make calls with it and also subscribe to DSTV and GOTV today instead of breaking their Simcards and damaging their DSTV if really they want to boycott SA products....

Must we behave foolishly like South Africans
Can lack of proper education be the cause of all these in Africa??

Those ones going to shoprite to loot rather than peaceful protest are criminals and deserved to be treated as one.

We are Nigerians and we are Civilized

My brother me i don talk tire, this country is messed up
Re: Names Of Politicians Sponsored By Yahoo Boys: EFCC To Publish List by FarahAideed: 7:51pm On Sep 04, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Ihedioha is confirmed already.

Lol
Re: Names Of Politicians Sponsored By Yahoo Boys: EFCC To Publish List by mukthar2000(m): 7:51pm On Sep 04, 2019
Can't wait to see the Yahoo governor of kogi state on that list pls

Re: Names Of Politicians Sponsored By Yahoo Boys: EFCC To Publish List by confyy007(m): 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2019
Inside life, o ti di 5 Alive ���

1 Like

Re: Names Of Politicians Sponsored By Yahoo Boys: EFCC To Publish List by sylve11: 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2019
Hausaman1:
We already know the names, Ekeweremadu and his 40ty thief's.

grin cool
Re: Names Of Politicians Sponsored By Yahoo Boys: EFCC To Publish List by dannielight(m): 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2019
Chain corruption in my country. Politicians have succeeded in leaving a good legacy. Claps
Re: Names Of Politicians Sponsored By Yahoo Boys: EFCC To Publish List by bellotaofeek: 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2019
Your father ! Why can’t you post the name of the president elected with only Nepa Bill.
Re: Names Of Politicians Sponsored By Yahoo Boys: EFCC To Publish List by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
DDeliverer:
We didn't hear things like "FBI to list names of yahoo bois" or "FBI sets to call out yahooBoiz", Nah, they just did it. No unnecessary drama, no fooling of ones self, no politics involved, they just did it..

Now look at this useless animals called EFCC....una must show say una be goat! Last last, they would either make it an APC or PDP thing or a tribal thing..Nittering naboobs..
EFCC is a very confused organization... I don't believe those guys have the necessary facilities to tackle crime than gun and one sick looking laptop sitting in thier office
Re: Names Of Politicians Sponsored By Yahoo Boys: EFCC To Publish List by salford: 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
I am sure one man like that representing Oyo state in the federal house of rep is one of the politician. He is always commenting on yahoo boys pages on instagram grin
Re: Names Of Politicians Sponsored By Yahoo Boys: EFCC To Publish List by Oloripelebe: 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2019
Shina pepper
Ihedioha

Thunder fire una papa grin
Re: Names Of Politicians Sponsored By Yahoo Boys: EFCC To Publish List by Nasir123(m): 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2019
GOFRONT:
Yahoo boys sponsor Politicians....Na wa!!

That's Nigeria for you.
A land where everything is possible.
Re: Names Of Politicians Sponsored By Yahoo Boys: EFCC To Publish List by juszoe82: 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2019
Efcc should also include the name of Buhari as the money used for their election are yahoo money extorted from Nigerians. Money from Amaechi,tinubu,akpabio and others are obtained through fruad from Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Politicians Sponsored By Yahoo Boys: EFCC To Publish List by Godwin2am(m): 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
WITH ALL THIS EFCC SUSPECT NAMES IM EXPECTING TO SEE NAMES OF OUR FAMOUS YAHOO FRAUSTERS THAT MUSICIAN SING THEIR NAMES IN THEIR MUSIC. OK.
Re: Names Of Politicians Sponsored By Yahoo Boys: EFCC To Publish List by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
To me this is another empty threat.....what about publishing the names of all corrupt politicians who had embazzle this nation's treasury? what has AMCON done to the list of debtors it want to publish earlier? and come to think of it, I won't be surprise if it will be only PDP governors or politicians sponsor by the so called Yahoo boys they will release....this country self..another misplaced priority!
Re: Names Of Politicians Sponsored By Yahoo Boys: EFCC To Publish List by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
I am tired of hearing another noise that will eventually be contained
Re: Names Of Politicians Sponsored By Yahoo Boys: EFCC To Publish List by Imo1stson: 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2019
My State is involved
Re: Names Of Politicians Sponsored By Yahoo Boys: EFCC To Publish List by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
I know some might know this buh do u guys know that Nigerian scam is in the dictionary.

Re: Names Of Politicians Sponsored By Yahoo Boys: EFCC To Publish List by kingsmecca(m): 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
Yahoo Yahoo Politicians (YYP), watch out for them 2023! grin

Re: Names Of Politicians Sponsored By Yahoo Boys: EFCC To Publish List by MannaFromHeaven(m): 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2019
Names of politicians sponsored by yahoo boys will be released by efcc??

So EFCC is notifying them so that they can sort them right? Name that you ought to have published without informing us.

I can smell room for the list to me manipulated.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Politicians Sponsored By Yahoo Boys: EFCC To Publish List by Okuda(m): 2:53am On Sep 05, 2019
DDeliverer:
We didn't hear things like "FBI to list names of yahoo bois" or "FBI sets to call out yahooBoiz", Nah, they just did it. No unnecessary drama, no fooling of ones self, no politics involved, they just did it..

Now look at this useless animals called EFCC....una must show say una be goat! Last last, they would either make it an APC or PDP thing or a tribal thing..Nittering naboobs..

lol. anybody wey dey wait for that listgo wait out him life..
Re: Names Of Politicians Sponsored By Yahoo Boys: EFCC To Publish List by burner44(m): 5:03am On Sep 05, 2019
I bet if such list is being released, the politicians that will be on the list will come from only the PDP politcal party
Re: Names Of Politicians Sponsored By Yahoo Boys: EFCC To Publish List by Fuckgovt: 7:21am On Sep 05, 2019
Another lie, they want to which hunt opposition through this lie
Re: Names Of Politicians Sponsored By Yahoo Boys: EFCC To Publish List by Josesmart: 9:17am On Sep 05, 2019
Ahh!! M. Buhari i hail you for dealing with corruptions, you're the best
Re: Names Of Politicians Sponsored By Yahoo Boys: EFCC To Publish List by banty: 9:54am On Sep 05, 2019
If S.p no dey the list na scam list

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alamieyeseigha's 'Official' OBITUARY Leaves Out LYING-IN-STATE / Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner / INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.