Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Jesus Christ Is Equal With God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is Equal With God (570 Views)

Idle Knowledge is Equal to Ignorance / Feminism Without Christ Is Equal To Vanity! / Christ Jesus Crucified Has Made Us Equal With HIMSELF And Other Believers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Is Equal With God by bingbagbo(m): 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2019
John 5:17-18 English Standard Version (ESV)

17 But Jesus answered them, “My Father is working until now, and I am working.”

18 This was why the Jews were seeking all the more to kill him, because not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God.

Jesus Christ is God almighty
Re: Jesus Christ Is Equal With God by Janosky: 7:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
Re: Jesus Christ Is Equal With God by Janosky: 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2019
bingbagbo:
John 5:17-18 English Standard Version (ESV)

17 But Jesus answered them, “My Father is working until now, and I am working.”

18 This was why the Jews were seeking all the more to kill him, because not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God.

Jesus Christ is God almighty

Gbagbo lying Pharisee equates himself with the Pharisees who Lied against Jesus....

Gbagbo is lying that when "calling God his own Father, it means Gbagbo is "making himself equal with God."

John 10:33,36 Jesus Christ throway your lie put for dustbin.
Sawdust brain Gbagbo Pharisee ,
Trinity scam dey turn you to mumu..
Re: Jesus Christ Is Equal With God by bingbagbo(m): 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2019
Janosky:

Gbagbo lying Pharisee equates himself with the Pharisees who Lied against Jesus....

Gbagbo is lying that when "calling God his own Father, it means Gbagbo is "making himself equal with God."

Why are you so vexed by this simple Truth? You will die in your sins if you don't believe I am he
Re: Jesus Christ Is Equal With God by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
John 14:28 (KJV)

Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is Equal With God by Janosky: 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
bingbagbo:

Why are you so vexed by this simple Truth? You will die in your sins if you don't believe I am he

I REBUKE your foul mouth in Jesus name Amen...

Lying gbagbo Pharisee pretending to be Christian.
I challenge you to show this public forum what is the "sin" you found in the words of Jesus Christ @ John 10:33,36....

Point out Jesus "sin" in John10:33,36 OR you're a PATHOLOICAL LIAR grin
Re: Jesus Christ Is Equal With God by malvisguy212: 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
jesusjnr:
John 14:28 (KJV)

Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
the question I will like to ask you guys, if Jesus is just a man, why will He compare himself with God ? It would be absurd for a mere man to say, "God the Father is greater than I am." If Jesus were not Himself God, how could He compare Himself with the Father? it is blasphemous for a creation to compared himself with the creator.

the Bible made it clear that when Christ came to earth He laid down His Glory and the splendor that was rightly His and take up the role of a servant.

the Father is greater than I refers to Jesus in His Messianic office, not to the essential nature of the Godhead. being greater than your son do NOT mean that your son is less human. the comparison is refer to POSITION and not NATURE . It was Christ owning His place as Servant, and magnifying the One ( GREATER IN POSITION) who had sent Him.

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is Equal With God by malvisguy212: 11:02pm On Sep 04, 2019
Janosky:

grin
you cannot give what you don't have.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is Equal With God by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 04, 2019
malvisguy212:
the question I will like to ask you guys, if Jesus is just a man, why will He compare himself with God ? It would be absurd for a mere man to say, "God the Father is greater than I am." If Jesus were not Himself God, how could He compare Himself with the Father? it is blasphemous for a creation to compared himself with the creator.

the Bible made it clear that when Christ came to earth He laid down His Glory and the splendor that was rightly His and take up the role of a servant.

the Father is greater than I refers to Jesus in His Messianic office, not to the essential nature of the Godhead. being greater than your son do NOT mean that your son is less human. the comparison is refer to POSITION and not NATURE . It was Christ owning His place as Servant, and magnifying the One ( GREATER IN POSITION) who had sent Him.
Sorry bro but that saying of Jesus says it all, and perfectly reflects my opinion.

It's not an equation(=), but an inequality(<wink.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is Equal With God by johnw47: 2:38am On Sep 05, 2019
Janosky:

lying pharisee™ deceiver false jw Janosky/OneJ

saying God the Word - the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, is equal to Father God
is very different to saying, bing a human is equal to Father God

oh most duh know nothing
Re: Jesus Christ Is Equal With God by Nobody: 4:44am On Sep 05, 2019
malvisguy212:

I have never said Jesus is not God, but that Jesus is not God the Father, but God the Son/Word.

God bless.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Equal With God by malvisguy212: 6:26am On Sep 05, 2019
jesusjnr:
I have never said Jesus is not God, but that Jesus is not God the Father, but God the Son/Word.

God bless.
that will always be the position of the trinitarian, Jesus is the son. not the Father.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Equal With God by malvisguy212: 6:30am On Sep 05, 2019
jesusjnr:
Sorry bro but that saying of Jesus says it all, and perfectly reflects my opinion.

It's not an equation(=), but an inequality(<wink.

Thank you.
God is NOT bound by some mathematical laws. I could easily say 1×1×1=1.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is Equal With God by bingbagbo(m): 9:45am On Sep 05, 2019
malvisguy212:

God bless you
Re: Jesus Christ Is Equal With God by Janosky: 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
malvisguy212:
you cannot give what you don't have.

Lols.....
Janosky:

Lying gbagbo Pharisee pretending to be Christian.
I challenge you to show this public forum what is the "sin" you found in the words of Jesus Christ @ John 10:33,36....

Point out Jesus "sin" in John10:33,36 OR you're a PATHOLOICAL LIAR grin

malvisguy your pretense here speaks volumes.
Why cherry pick my statement when you cannot prove Jesus "sin" in John 10:33,36.

Lols.....
Re: Jesus Christ Is Equal With God by malvisguy212: 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
Janosky:

Lols.....

malvisguy your pretense here speaks volumes.
Why cherry pick my statement when you cannot prove Jesus "sin" in John 10:33,36.

Lols.....
you are a smart devil. look who is rebuking someone in the name of JESUS CHRIST. you still blasphemy His name. smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is Equal With God by Janosky: 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
malvisguy212:

@1)
The question I will like to ask you guys, if Jesus is just a man, why will He compare himself with God ? It would be absurd for a mere man to say, "God the Father is greater than I am." If Jesus were not Himself God, how could He compare Himself with the Father? it is blasphemous for a creation to compared himself with the creator.

@2)

@3)
the Father is greater than I refers to Jesus in His Messianic office, not to the essential nature of the Godhead. being greater than your son do NOT mean that your son is less human. the comparison is refer to POSITION and not NATURE .

@1)
"God the Father is greater than I am."
If Jesus were not Himself God, how could He compare Himself with the Father?

Pls, where did Jesus compare himself with his Father?

2)
John17:24, the Father had "given Jesus glory before the creation of the world."
He was GIVEN the glory. Jesus no get ownership of it before he it was GIVEN to him..

@3)
"NATURE", that word dey confuse you..
Jesus is still INFERIOR to his Father in the spiritual realm. No equality at all. Rev 3:12.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Equal With God by Janosky: 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
Re: Jesus Christ Is Equal With God by Janosky: 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
malvisguy212:
you are a smart devil. look who is rebuking someone in the name of JESUS CHRIST. you still blasphemy His name. smh

I quoted John10:33,36 ,which that lying fellow estimated as "sin", did you reprimand him?
Re: Jesus Christ Is Equal With God by malvisguy212: 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
Janosky:

I quoted John10:33,36 ,which that lying fellow estimated as "sin", did you reprimand him?
the Bible make it clear that Jesus is the blameless Lamb. A perfect sacrifice for sinful world
Re: Jesus Christ Is Equal With God by malvisguy212: 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
Janosky:

@1)
"God the Father is greater than I am."
If Jesus were not Himself God, how could He compare Himself with the Father?

Pls, where did Jesus compare himself with his Father?

2)
John17:24, the Father had "given Jesus glory before the creation of the world."
He was GIVEN the glory. Jesus no get ownership of it before he it was GIVEN to him..

@3)
"NATURE", that word dey confuse you..
Jesus is still INFERIOR to his Father in the spiritual realm. No equality at all. Rev 3:12.
you are simply confused. do you ( Janosky) can say God is greater than you ? what does that imply ? every sane man knows that God is greater than him, you don't need me to tell you that.

Jesus share the Glory with God at the creation event, the world was made through Him ( Word)

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is Equal With God by Janosky: 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
malvisguy212:

@1)
You are simply confused. do you ( Janosky) can say God is greater than you ? what does that imply ? every sane man knows that God is greater than him, you don't need me to tell you that.

@2)
Jesus share the Glory with God at the creation event, the world was made through Him ( Word)

@1 If I assert that God is greater than Janosky, but to Malvisguy, it means that Janosky is "simply confused"

Dimwitted Malvisguy, your brain dey pain you.... Go & see a Shrink.

@2) John17:20-24.
Jesus Prays for All Believers
20 “I do not pray for these alone, but also
for those who [ j ]will believe in Me through
their word; 21 that they all may be one, as
You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that
they also may be one in Us, that the world
may believe that You sent Me.
22 AND THE GLORY WHICH YOU GAVE ME ,I have given them,
that they may be one just as We are one: 23
I in them, and You in Me; that they may be
made perfect in one, and that the world may
know that You have sent Me, and have loved
them as You have loved Me.
24 “Father, I desire that they also whom You
gave Me may be with Me where I am, that
they may behold MY GLORY WHICH YOU HAVE GIVEN ME; for You loved Me before the
foundation of the world.

Emphasis on v22,24.
His Father gave Jesus the glory before the foundation of the world.
Without his Father, Jesus had no glory.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Equal With God by bingbagbo(m): 5:04am On Sep 13, 2019
Janosky:

@1 If I assert that God is greater than Janosky, but to Malvisguy, it means that Janosky is "simply confused"

Dimwitted Malvisguy, your brain dey pain you.... Go & see a Shrink.

@2) John17:20-24.
20 “I do not pray for these alone, but also
for those who [ j ]will believe in Me through
their word; 21 that they all may be one, as
You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that
they also may be one in Us, that the world
22 AND THE GLORY WHICH YOU GAVE ME ,I have given them,
that they may be one just as We are one: 23
I in them, and You in Me; that they may be
made perfect in one, and that the world may
know that You have sent Me, and have loved
24 “Father, I desire that they also whom You
gave Me may be with Me where I am, that
they may behold MY GLORY WHICH YOU HAVE GIVEN ME; for You loved Me before the
foundation of the world.

Emphasis on v22,24.
His Father gave Jesus the glory before the foundation of the world.
Without his Father, Jesus had no glory.

Blind agent of Satan, repent
Re: Jesus Christ Is Equal With God by Janosky: 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2019
bingbagbo:

Blind agent of Satan, repent

https://www.nairaland.com/5403101/trinity-demonic-doctrine-reno-omokri
Gbagbo Mumu FRAUD of a Pharisee....

John17:20-24.
20 “I do not pray for these alone, but
also
for those who [ j ]will believe in Me
through
their word; 21 that they all may be
one, as
You, Father, are in Me, and I in You;
that
they also may be one in Us, that the
world
22 AND THE GLORY WHICH YOU GAVE
ME ,I have given them,
that they may be one just as We are
one: 23
I in them, and You in Me; that they
may be
made perfect in one, and that the world
may
know that You have sent Me, and have
loved
24 “Father, I desire that they also
whom You
gave Me may be with Me where I am,
that
they may behold MY GLORY WHICH
YOU HAVE GIVEN ME; for You loved Me
before the foundation of the world."

If you were a true follower of Jesus, his words at John17:20-24 won't make you so vicious..
Re: Jesus Christ Is Equal With God by johnw47: 1:18am On Sep 15, 2019
Janosky:

Gbagbo Mumu FRAUD of a Pharisee....

John17:20-24.
20 “I do not pray for these alone, but
also
for those who [ j ]will believe in Me
through
their word; 21 that they all may be
one, as
You, Father, are in Me, and I in You;
that
they also may be one in Us, that the
world
22 AND THE GLORY WHICH YOU GAVE
ME ,I have given them,
that they may be one just as We are
one: 23
I in them, and You in Me; that they
may be
made perfect in one, and that the world
may
know that You have sent Me, and have
loved
24 “Father, I desire that they also
whom You
gave Me may be with Me where I am,
that
they may behold MY GLORY WHICH
YOU HAVE GIVEN ME; for You loved Me
before the foundation of the world."

If you were a true follower of Jesus, his words at John17:20-24 won't make you so vicious..

cheesy
hypocrite
Jesus say's about you false jw's and your forefathers:

Mat 23:15  Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Was The Primary Sin Of Sodom And Gomorrah? / HEBREWS 6:6 Arguments Against Eternal Life.being Eternal. / Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.