Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Davido And His Father Talking Billions In His Dad's Office (Pictured) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And His Father Talking Billions In His Dad's Office (Pictured) (72821 Views)

Inside E-Money's Multimillion Naira Office (Pictured) / My Father Is A Baby Boy! Timi Dakolo Shows Off His Dad (photo) / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And His Father Talking Billions In His Dad's Office (Pictured) by Dim08: 5:49am On Sep 05, 2019
Stevecovey:
Mscheeew! All this one does is brag everyday.

Your dad is not even one of the top 100 richest men in Nigeria, yet we won't hear word. What should those ones kids now talk.
The true worth of a rich man is known by his child(ren)

All those rich men who you claim to be in the top 100, where are their children today when compared with Davido.

Stop hating...
Re: Davido And His Father Talking Billions In His Dad's Office (Pictured) by Onyi22(f): 6:34am On Sep 05, 2019
Akinwale14:
see this foolish dirty pig,shey be you said u hate yoruba people ni,then why are u looking at davido? u see say u no get sense,he no resemble ur boyfriend wey get mouth odour oo
My long time fool how fa?
Re: Davido And His Father Talking Billions In His Dad's Office (Pictured) by samcus(m): 7:04am On Sep 05, 2019
Onyi22:

E pain this idiot
my dear it doesn't,I just hate poor lady like u calling out hardworking guys on social media thanks
Re: Davido And His Father Talking Billions In His Dad's Office (Pictured) by samcus(m): 7:06am On Sep 05, 2019
Onyi22:

ask ur father dis cos he has failed 2 brought a low life dirty pus...y to dis world.
Re: Davido And His Father Talking Billions In His Dad's Office (Pictured) by shogsman(m): 7:55am On Sep 05, 2019
That is your family problem, the day fem go rob you u go know how to keep your mouth shut.
Re: Davido And His Father Talking Billions In His Dad's Office (Pictured) by rayomata(m): 8:07am On Sep 05, 2019
Hard work pays
Re: Davido And His Father Talking Billions In His Dad's Office (Pictured) by peeps4u: 8:15am On Sep 05, 2019
lebanonboy:
Btw u and ur dad, i no even knw who get sense pass. Abeg see dressing.

What has dressing got to do with their achievements?

How better has your dressing and sense made you over them?

Davido is an hip pop artiste, should he be going in suits?

Besides, he doesn't work for anyone, he can decide to dress as he wants so far no one calls shots for him.

Pray to achieve such financial and career freedom when you can choose to free as you like without any dressing rules being choked on you by your employer.
Re: Davido And His Father Talking Billions In His Dad's Office (Pictured) by Advertisershubs(f): 9:35am On Sep 05, 2019
Don't miss out on Today's Progressive Stake Trading.

Follow the link below to get access to our Progressive Staking Tips on a daily basis to enable you earn passive income from the bookies daily.

https://www.nairaland.com/5336401/safe-opportunities-world-sport-trading

Bet9ja Booking Number:Z572WZD7

Today's Progressive Staking Tips

Applicable Strategy: Progressive Staking Method should be applied.

Do not just Gamble heavily on these tips as a novice; consult our team to understand what progressive staking is all about which certainly will ensure guaranteed profits.

Contact our support to learn and understand what progressive staking is all about.

Re: Davido And His Father Talking Billions In His Dad's Office (Pictured) by jafol(m): 9:39am On Sep 05, 2019
The fact he is ready to marry that bitch.. I’m sorry he is not getting good advice obviously. If u look at that family self God help us.
Re: Davido And His Father Talking Billions In His Dad's Office (Pictured) by Akinwale14(m): 10:22am On Sep 05, 2019
Onyi22:

na that ur mouth odour boyfriend be fool,i don tell u before say i go frustrate your miserable dirty fucking life here on NL,idiot u said u hate yoruba people and u are crushing on Davido,Davido no be ur tribe ugly bitch,go and crush on your igbo musicians like Phyno and for ur information,na Olamide wey u dey beef help your phyno career ,brainless dirty igbo pig,spits.
Re: Davido And His Father Talking Billions In His Dad's Office (Pictured) by Akinwale14(m): 10:34am On Sep 05, 2019
Dindondin:
Ask the gods.

I m here to tell you that it's normal for members here to view each others profile.
Change your pic to a better Chidinma girl in a better place. Not dz present one wt old foam.
old dirty foam and dirty room without paint but bros u wicked oo grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido And His Father Talking Billions In His Dad's Office (Pictured) by jrondit(m): 11:13am On Sep 05, 2019
Onyi22:
Money is really good, when ever I look at davido I see money ..
Money circulate around him,
Unlike some guys that r circulated with poverty
Coming from an attention seeking gold digger like you. Is your type the broke guys use for blood money. Ndiala
Re: Davido And His Father Talking Billions In His Dad's Office (Pictured) by ibrahimlife(m): 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
IBRAHIM AIRTIME AND DATA HUB!!!

I offer the following data service bellow at a very cheap and affordable price .��

MTN
1gb for #800
2gb for #1100
5gb for #2400

**GLO*
1gb for #750
2gb for. #1000
4.5gb for #1950
7.2gb for #2450
8.7gb for #2850
12.5gb for #3800

*AIRTEL*
1.5gb for #1000
3.5gb for #2000
4.5gb for #2450 + 1gb free

*9MOBILE IS STILL PENDING BECAUSE WE HAVE ISSUES WITH THE SERVICE PROVIDERS REGARDING THE PRICE*

*PAYMENT METHOD*
*YOU CAN PAY CASH OR MAKE TRANSFER TO THE ACCOUNT DETAILS BELOW
FOR
GT BANK
ACC NAME: Ibrahim Ahmed

ACC Number: 0468072224

WHATSAPP OR CALL THE NUMBER BELOW TO MAKE UR ORDER BEFORE PAYMENT.
Re: Davido And His Father Talking Billions In His Dad's Office (Pictured) by Onyi22(f): 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
Akinwale14:
na that ur mouth odour boyfriend be fool,i don tell u before say i go frustrate your miserable dirty fucking life here on NL,idiot u said u hate yoruba people and u are crushing on Davido,Davido no be ur tribe ugly bitch,go and crush on your igbo musicians like Phyno and for ur information,na Olamide wey u dey beef help your phyno career ,brainless dirty igbo pig,spits.
E pain this idiot
Re: Davido And His Father Talking Billions In His Dad's Office (Pictured) by Akinwale14(m): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
Onyi22:

E pain this idiot
Dirty worthless soul with useless life,poor brainless thing,fu*k you bitch
Re: Davido And His Father Talking Billions In His Dad's Office (Pictured) by Dindondin(m): 3:13am On Sep 07, 2019
Akinwale14:
old dirty foam and dirty room without paint but bros u wicked oo grin grin grin grin
the person think he/she is savage not knowing I m King Savage.
Re: Davido And His Father Talking Billions In His Dad's Office (Pictured) by Akinwale14(m): 6:43am On Sep 07, 2019
Dindondin:
the person think he/she is savage not knowing I m King Savage.
Lol grin
Re: Davido And His Father Talking Billions In His Dad's Office (Pictured) by FulaniBandits: 10:07am On Sep 10, 2019
shogsman:
[s]That is your family problem, the day fem go rob you u go know how to keep your mouth shut.[/s]
Re: Davido And His Father Talking Billions In His Dad's Office (Pictured) by Tyche(m): 10:26am On Sep 10, 2019
Neoteny:
Yeah

Talking billions indeed

SMH
Re: Davido And His Father Talking Billions In His Dad's Office (Pictured) by ChyzumHills(f): 6:35am On Sep 11, 2019
shogsman:
[s]That is your family problem, the day fem go rob you u go know how to keep your mouth shut.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Father Talking Billions In His Dad's Office (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
Re: Davido And His Father Talking Billions In His Dad's Office (Pictured) by DexterousOne(m): 3:02am On May 30, 2020
Neoteny:
Yeah

Talking billions indeed

Just lookatew
Re: Davido And His Father Talking Billions In His Dad's Office (Pictured) by DexterousOne(m): 3:04am On May 30, 2020
burner44:
I sometimes wonder and ponder on the reason people tend to hate others who are successful. All those spitting negativity about this post i am sorry Davido is not the cause of your frustration.

I used to wonder same

Many people out there must really be leading sad and wretched lives out there, and these lashing out at people is like an opportunity to vent frustration

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Father Talking Billions In His Dad's Office (Pictured) by wealthtrak: 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
Olawaleyy036:
30BG front man, Davido pictured with his Dad, says 10years ago the conversations would be on his bad result but things have change we now talking business.

Davido shared some pictures online with caption

See More Photos below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/30bg-front-man-davido-pictured-with-his.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Excited To See His 'wife' After Almost 2 Months / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Christy Daniels, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria International Stuns In New Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.