Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Bloomberg: Is One Of The World’s Biggest Lawsuits Built On A Sham?(P&ID Related) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bloomberg: Is One Of The World’s Biggest Lawsuits Built On A Sham?(P&ID Related) (24199 Views)

Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo / Uzodimma To Demolish Okorocha's Property Built On Water Channels: Pics & Video / Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloomberg: Is One Of The World’s Biggest Lawsuits Built On A Sham?(P&ID Related) by yomalex(m): 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
Re: Bloomberg: Is One Of The World’s Biggest Lawsuits Built On A Sham?(P&ID Related) by Bomboclat666: 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
This is worst than Yahoo Yahoo

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg: Is One Of The World’s Biggest Lawsuits Built On A Sham?(P&ID Related) by OlujobaSamuel: 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
delpee:
Very good investigators and journalists. I hope that the Presidency has this valuable information.
I think it's the presidency that is releasing this details to the public. They are using the media to its advantage which is a nice one.
It's now glaring that those guys are in Nigeria to for no other purpose but scam. Their cup don full with their last deal

8 Likes

Re: Bloomberg: Is One Of The World’s Biggest Lawsuits Built On A Sham?(P&ID Related) by timay(m): 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:

I think it's the presidency that is releasing this details to the public. They are using the media to its advantage which is a nice one.
It's now glaring that those guys are in Nigeria to for no other purpose but scam. Their cup don full with their last deal

Exactly my thoughts after reading it. Ordinary journalist is not privy to this information. The FG are the ones pushing the details out by proxy. all in all, we no go pay shishi

8 Likes

Re: Bloomberg: Is One Of The World’s Biggest Lawsuits Built On A Sham?(P&ID Related) by bizzibodi(m): 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
I hav been wondering Ty danguma a rtd military pensioner becomes so wealthy,he didn't inherited any wealth.he no go better for ibb,obj & danjuma.

7 Likes

Re: Bloomberg: Is One Of The World’s Biggest Lawsuits Built On A Sham?(P&ID Related) by pat077: 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
The government should act fast. If they're appealing or negotiating they should do that fast and stop foot-dragging.

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg: Is One Of The World’s Biggest Lawsuits Built On A Sham?(P&ID Related) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
lastempero:
And the mumu efcc is busy chasing ordinary Yahoo boys why the politicians are busy running a systematic Yahoo Yahoo government. Once you round up all this Yahoo Yahoo politicians, everything about fraud will stop in Nigeria.

When efcc goes after danjuma, you will be the lead wailer shouting witch hunt and persecution

9 Likes

Re: Bloomberg: Is One Of The World’s Biggest Lawsuits Built On A Sham?(P&ID Related) by ogmask: 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
Mhen... Can u just imagine what goes on in govt circles. Even OBJ, yar adua and GEJ caught in the mix. Just about everything is a scam. They won't even do small (work) and eat the balance.

9 Likes

Re: Bloomberg: Is One Of The World’s Biggest Lawsuits Built On A Sham?(P&ID Related) by nblock: 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
ornicus:

When efcc goes after danjuma, you will be the lead wailer shouting witch hunt and persecution

I tire for wailers. I don't know what they want. This Govt. refused to pay, instructed EFCC to launch proper investigation and we're getting to the crux of the matter. Thank God it'll save Nigeria $9.6 Billion USD. The same EFCC is combating Cyber Crime and going after yahoo yahoo, and they're still complaining.

4 Likes

Re: Bloomberg: Is One Of The World’s Biggest Lawsuits Built On A Sham?(P&ID Related) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
This is why till tomorrow, Obj and Co will be against PMB. The flip side of pmbs so called lack of business acumen is that The man has no hand in any of these deals and has nothing at all to hide or lose by scattering them.

This is the same way kola aluko was chopping when diezani was minister.

15 Likes

Re: Bloomberg: Is One Of The World’s Biggest Lawsuits Built On A Sham?(P&ID Related) by nblock: 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
ornicus:
This is why till tomorrow, Obj and Co will be against PMB. The flip side of pmbs so called lack of business acumen is that The man has no hand in any of these deals and has nothing at all to hide or lose by scattering them.

This is the same way kola aluko was chopping when diezani was minister.

And Danjuma. You're so on point.

8 Likes

Re: Bloomberg: Is One Of The World’s Biggest Lawsuits Built On A Sham?(P&ID Related) by Ferdinandu(m): 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
The case is a depiction of what Nigeria is, "A gold field guarded by corrupt security officials . Every Criminal both local and international always have a field day.

2 Likes

Re: Bloomberg: Is One Of The World’s Biggest Lawsuits Built On A Sham?(P&ID Related) by Probity100: 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
Kudos to the Journalists. All involved must be prosecuted. And, those retired military officers involved must be probed.

Our leaders are mean men!!!. They award contracts to a company. Signed a binding agreement of penalty default. After 2 or 3 years, they(Government) intentionally default. The company sues Government and win the case with millions of dollars penalty paid. Then, the thieves retire from Government to take their share of the penalties from that company.

Whalahi! It shall not be well with these people. They have been killing us economically long time ago...

In fact, all failed contracts in Nigeria that have resulted into Government paying penalties should be investigated irrespective of the kind of calibre involved.

20 Likes

Re: Bloomberg: Is One Of The World’s Biggest Lawsuits Built On A Sham?(P&ID Related) by Sanchez01: 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
This is one of the finest expositories I have read in a while! The FG should first make it a point of duty to investigate who runs P&ID now that two-faced Quinn is dead, that should at least give an idea as to the Nigerian politicians involved.

The highest of corruption detailed in this piece is disturbing! How an Irishman was able to run riot and land several concessions with his tiny companies is way above my head. My joy is, Obasanjo was mentioned as one of Quinn's paddies in government, the other being Danjuma, Yar'Adua and Abacha.

The handwriting is somewhat clear.

7 Likes

Re: Bloomberg: Is One Of The World’s Biggest Lawsuits Built On A Sham?(P&ID Related) by Jabioro: 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
Good job ..

2 Likes

Re: Bloomberg: Is One Of The World’s Biggest Lawsuits Built On A Sham?(P&ID Related) by Godwin2am(m): 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
lastempero:
And the mumu efcc is busy chasing ordinary Yahoo boys why the politicians are busy running a systematic Yahoo Yahoo government. Once you round up all this Yahoo Yahoo politicians, everything about fraud will stop in Nigeria.
SINCERELY SPEAKING IN LITERALLY BLEEDING INSIDE MY HEART SEEING HOW THESE GUYS BEEN MAKING ENOUGH MONEY OUT OF THIS COUNTRY, OUR POLITICIAN PATHNER WITH FOREIGNER TO MAKE MONEY OUT OF THIS COUNTRY. TY IS AWARE OF ALL THIS

10 Likes

Re: Bloomberg: Is One Of The World’s Biggest Lawsuits Built On A Sham?(P&ID Related) by wonder233: 6:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
Too long, I didn't read
Re: Bloomberg: Is One Of The World’s Biggest Lawsuits Built On A Sham?(P&ID Related) by lastempero: 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
ornicus:

Go and sit down, what do I have to do with the criminal
Whatever need to be done to savage the ugly situation is welcomed

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg: Is One Of The World’s Biggest Lawsuits Built On A Sham?(P&ID Related) by davibid: 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
I don’t have the time to read it
Re: Bloomberg: Is One Of The World’s Biggest Lawsuits Built On A Sham?(P&ID Related) by imninja: 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
The biggest scam in history
Re: Bloomberg: Is One Of The World’s Biggest Lawsuits Built On A Sham?(P&ID Related) by 9gerian: 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
China style!!!cool

baby124:

Treason that should attract death sentence
Re: Bloomberg: Is One Of The World’s Biggest Lawsuits Built On A Sham?(P&ID Related) by Officialgarri: 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
This is to show our Bureau of public procurement (BPP) is just a non functional body.

3 Likes

Re: Bloomberg: Is One Of The World’s Biggest Lawsuits Built On A Sham?(P&ID Related) by kayfra: 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
davibid:
I don’t have the time to read it

wonder233:
Too long, I didn't read

But you had time to reply. Ignorance is blissful

8 Likes

Re: Bloomberg: Is One Of The World’s Biggest Lawsuits Built On A Sham?(P&ID Related) by Born2smile: 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
There is Bloomberg and then there are the others.
Thumbs up for the writers and all who helped to dig out all these details. grin

9 Likes

Re: Bloomberg: Is One Of The World’s Biggest Lawsuits Built On A Sham?(P&ID Related) by ntyce(m): 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
The other day TY Danjuma came out criticizing PMB, I knew they was something fishy....
Those guys never care about the commoners, if you hear them complain, then it's a private deal gone wrong.

12 Likes

Re: Bloomberg: Is One Of The World’s Biggest Lawsuits Built On A Sham?(P&ID Related) by Fidelismaria: 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
Now this is getting interesting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians To Receive 1 Million PHCN Meters For Free / Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances / Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.