Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Westwood Nooks Apartment And Houses For Sale With Instalment Plan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Westwood Nooks Apartment And Houses For Sale With Instalment Plan (4053 Views)

WESTWOOD NOOKS Apartment And House For Sale With Flexible Installment Plans / Lands And Houses In Estates For Sale At Choice Places In Lagos. / Westwood Estate Ajah, Now 14m with c of o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Westwood Nooks Apartment And Houses For Sale With Instalment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2019
WESTWOOD NOOKS

Westwood Nooks promises to be a sophisticated and luxurious home with precision, quality and lifestyle. Homes that reflects that magical merging of inspiration and architecture. The estate is a masterpiece of design and craftsmanship featuring (magnificent layout, visitors’ park, green area and lots more).

NEIGHBOURHOOD
- Novare mall
- Lufasi nature park
- Lekki conservation centre
- V.G.C
- Green springs school

Call/Whatsapp: 08115078654, 07013337234

Highlights and proposed features
- Good road network
- Gated and secured environment
- Smart features
- CCTV Cameras
- Functional space
- Street lights
- Crystal clear water
- Security systems and lots more

TITLE: Certificate of Occupancy
APARTMENTS: 1 bedroom apartment, 2 bedroom apartment, 2 bedroom terraces, 4 bedroom semi-detached mini duplex, 4 bedroom semi-detached maxi duplex 300SQM, 450SQM & 600SQM
PRICE:
1 bedroom apartment: N12, 500, 000
2 bedroom apartment: N17, 500, 000
2 bedroom terraces: N26, 000, 000
4 bedroom semi-detached mini duplexes: N48, 000, 000
4 bedroom semi-detached maxi duplexes: N52, 000, 000

Payment plan available for up to 18months

follow me on Instagram: @jejeproperty

Email: jejeproperty@gmail.com

Re: Westwood Nooks Apartment And Houses For Sale With Instalment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2019
TITLE: Certificate of Occupancy
APARTMENTS: 1 bedroom apartment, 2 bedroom apartment, 2 bedroom terraces, 4 bedroom semi-detached mini duplex, 4 bedroom semi-detached maxi duplex 300SQM, 450SQM & 600SQM
PRICE:
1 bedroom apartment: N12, 500, 000
2 bedroom apartment: N17, 500, 000
2 bedroom terraces: N26, 000, 000
4 bedroom semi-detached mini duplexes: N48, 000, 000
4 bedroom semi-detached maxi duplexes: N52, 000, 000

Payment plan available for up to 18months

Re: Westwood Nooks Apartment And Houses For Sale With Instalment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 6:41am On Sep 05, 2019
Every day, you’ll have opportunities to take chances and to work outside your safety net. Sure, it’s a lot easier to stay in your comfort zone… in my case, business suits and real estate… but sometimes you have to take risks. When the risks pay off, that’s when you reap the biggest rewards
Re: Westwood Nooks Apartment And Houses For Sale With Instalment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.
Re: Westwood Nooks Apartment And Houses For Sale With Instalment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 4:31am On Sep 06, 2019
Every day, you’ll have opportunities to take chances and to work outside your safety net. Sure, it’s a lot easier to stay in your comfort zone… in my case, business suits and real estate… but sometimes you have to take risks. When the risks pay off, that’s when you reap the biggest rewards
Re: Westwood Nooks Apartment And Houses For Sale With Instalment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2019
jejeproperties:
Those who delay always wish they did earlier, Invest now and thank me later.
Re: Westwood Nooks Apartment And Houses For Sale With Instalment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 7:27am On Sep 07, 2019
Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.
Re: Westwood Nooks Apartment And Houses For Sale With Instalment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2019
the best investment on earth is earth
Re: Westwood Nooks Apartment And Houses For Sale With Instalment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 5:03am On Sep 08, 2019
Re: Westwood Nooks Apartment And Houses For Sale With Instalment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2019
Re: Westwood Nooks Apartment And Houses For Sale With Instalment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 3:54am On Sep 09, 2019
Dream Home will be Built Here and never allow waiting become your habits
Re: Westwood Nooks Apartment And Houses For Sale With Instalment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2019
Re: Westwood Nooks Apartment And Houses For Sale With Instalment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2019
For more information and enquiry Call/Whatsapp: 08115078654, +2348115078654, 07013332469
Re: Westwood Nooks Apartment And Houses For Sale With Instalment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 12:54am On Sep 11, 2019
jejeproperties:
the best investment on earth is earth
Re: Westwood Nooks Apartment And Houses For Sale With Instalment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 5:28am On Sep 11, 2019
jejeproperties:
For more information and enquiry Call/Whatsapp: 08115078654, +2348115078654, 07013332469
Re: Westwood Nooks Apartment And Houses For Sale With Instalment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
Re: Westwood Nooks Apartment And Houses For Sale With Instalment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 5:28am On Sep 12, 2019
Don't eat away your future and your children future
Re: Westwood Nooks Apartment And Houses For Sale With Instalment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 7:26am On Sep 13, 2019
jejeproperties:
Re: Westwood Nooks Apartment And Houses For Sale With Instalment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2019
jejeproperties:
now is the time
Re: Westwood Nooks Apartment And Houses For Sale With Instalment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 10:56pm On Sep 13, 2019
Re: Westwood Nooks Apartment And Houses For Sale With Instalment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 2:47am On Sep 14, 2019
Re: Westwood Nooks Apartment And Houses For Sale With Instalment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 6:39am On Sep 14, 2019
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate
Re: Westwood Nooks Apartment And Houses For Sale With Instalment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 2:00am On Sep 15, 2019
Re: Westwood Nooks Apartment And Houses For Sale With Instalment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate
Re: Westwood Nooks Apartment And Houses For Sale With Instalment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 6:15am On Sep 16, 2019
Re: Westwood Nooks Apartment And Houses For Sale With Instalment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
jejeproperties:
now is the time
Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk
Re: Westwood Nooks Apartment And Houses For Sale With Instalment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 1:56am On Sep 17, 2019
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.
Re: Westwood Nooks Apartment And Houses For Sale With Instalment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 6:14am On Sep 17, 2019
Re: Westwood Nooks Apartment And Houses For Sale With Instalment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 3:47am On Sep 18, 2019
Re: Westwood Nooks Apartment And Houses For Sale With Instalment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2019
jejeproperties:
Be part of the investment and make your future brighter
Re: Westwood Nooks Apartment And Houses For Sale With Instalment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 2:44am On Sep 19, 2019
Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk
Re: Westwood Nooks Apartment And Houses For Sale With Instalment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 6:07am On Sep 20, 2019
jejeproperties:
Be part of the investment and make your future brighter
new investment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PEAK LUXURY COURT, BY SHOPRITE ROAD, SANGOTEDO, LEKKI / Lagos To Impound Buildings, Hotels Used For Kidnapping... / I Need Supply Of 50 Numbers, 20ton Trucks Of Filing Sand In Lekki Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.