Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,721 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

XENORUBBISH: Nigeria Is Its Own Enemy!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / XENORUBBISH: Nigeria Is Its Own Enemy!!! (420 Views)

Labour Party Faction: Igbos Are Their Own Enemy (photos) / Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB / Fayose Suddenly Becomes An Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

XENORUBBISH: Nigeria Is Its Own Enemy!!! by snitchbitch: 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
Nigerians don't love themselves, they are just crying fowl play to south Africans, don't get me wrong i dont support xenorrubbish!!! but let's be honest with our buttocks, do we Nigerians love ourselves

if Nigeria is good, flowing with milk and honey what will our brothers and sisters be doing in south Africa in the first place

I think that the worm that is eating the vegetable is beside it and not from far away, rather than fight and blacklist south Africa, I think we should look inwards

a word is enough for the wise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: XENORUBBISH: Nigeria Is Its Own Enemy!!! by mbos: 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2019
i thought it was igbos biafrans who dont like themselves not nigeria
Re: XENORUBBISH: Nigeria Is Its Own Enemy!!! by justtoodark: 6:32pm On Sep 04, 2019
snitchbitch:
Nigerians don't love themselves, they are just crying fowl play to south Africans, don't get me wrong i dont support xenorrubbish!!! but let's be honest with our buttocks, do we Nigerians love ourselves

if Nigeria is good, flowing with milk and honey what will our brothers and sisters be doing in south Africa in the first place

I think that the worm that is eating the vegetable is beside it and not from far away, rather than fight and blacklist south Africa, I think we should look inwards

which nation on earth is flowing with milk and honey....??

1 Like

Re: XENORUBBISH: Nigeria Is Its Own Enemy!!! by sapele914(m): 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2019
snitchbitch:

You are a 100% correct,Nigerians are doing worse to Nigerians,here in Nigeria,such a hypocritical attitude.
Re: XENORUBBISH: Nigeria Is Its Own Enemy!!! by Banmeallday: 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2019
mbos:
i thought it was igbos biafrans who dont like themselves not nigeria

He is talking something and you are simply justifying what he is saying..

Foolishness

The Nigger Area is still an area of Niggers
Re: XENORUBBISH: Nigeria Is Its Own Enemy!!! by sapele914(m): 7:43pm On Sep 04, 2019
justtoodark:

which nation on earth is flowing with milk and honey....??
Your life is what you make of it,when I got to the United States and met young Boyz straight out of High School on the grave side shift,i knew we Nigerian youths are really lazy.
Re: XENORUBBISH: Nigeria Is Its Own Enemy!!! by justtoodark: 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2019
sapele914:
Your life is what you make of it,when I got to the United States and met young Boyz straight out of High School on the grave side shift,i knew we Nigerian youths are really lazy.

their is no such thing as a place on earth flowing with milk and honey....

anywhere you are you must hustle....

or if you chose to cut corners then thats on your own head....
Re: XENORUBBISH: Nigeria Is Its Own Enemy!!! by DeWisedon(m): 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2019
Those people attacking shoprite will still foolishly recharge their MTN lines and make calls with it and also subscribe to DSTV and GOTV today instead of breaking their Simcards and damaging their DSTV if really they want to boycott SA products....

South Africans are there attacking Nigerians and their businesses and we are here looting Nigeria owned businesses inside shoprite mall amd burning down MTN buildings where Nigerians are working.
Its still a Win Win Situation for South Africa
Una sure say we get sense at all?

Must we behave foolishly like South Africans
Can lack of proper education be the cause of all these in Africa
We are Nigerians and we are Civilized unlike South Africans that are still slaves to the White Men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: XENORUBBISH: Nigeria Is Its Own Enemy!!! by sapele914(m): 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2019
justtoodark:

their is no such thing as a place on earth flowing with milk and honey....

anywhere you are you must hustle....

or if you chose to cut corners then thats on your own head....
Exactly my point.
Re: XENORUBBISH: Nigeria Is Its Own Enemy!!! by DeWisedon(m): 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2019
Those people attacking shoprite will still foolishly recharge their MTN lines and make calls with it and also subscribe to DSTV and GOTV today instead of breaking their Simcards and damaging their DSTV if really they want to boycott SA products....

South Africans are there attacking Nigerians and their businesses and we are here looting Nigeria owned businesses inside shoprite mall amd burning down MTN buildings where Nigerians are working.

Re: XENORUBBISH: Nigeria Is Its Own Enemy!!! by sapele914(m): 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2019
DeWisedon:

We are Nigerians and we are Civilized unlike South Africans that are still slaves to the White Men
I agreed with you on a lot of points,but we Nigerians are we really civilized?
Re: XENORUBBISH: Nigeria Is Its Own Enemy!!! by chucs: 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2019
Who is this misguided fellow? We dont love ourselves we know that but in times like this u cannot afford to be insensitive while trying to make sense,thats foolishness. Tell me which country that doesnt have their own downsides? There is time for everything and this is a time to stand against xenophobia. People lost their lives and people lost their means of livelihood that took them years to establish. Be sensitive.
Re: XENORUBBISH: Nigeria Is Its Own Enemy!!! by DeWisedon(m): 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
sapele914:
I agreed with you on a lot of points,but we Nigerians are we really civilized?
We are bro, we really are.
77 Nigerians were indicted in a $12million fraud,does not make all Nigerians Fraudsters.
Some of us are still legit in our own ways
Re: XENORUBBISH: Nigeria Is Its Own Enemy!!! by DeWisedon(m): 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2019
chucs:
Who is this misguided fellow? We dont love ourselves we know that but in times like this u cannot afford to be insensitive while trying to make sense,thats foolishness. Tell me which country that doesnt have their own downsides? There is time for everything and this is a time to stand against xenophobia. People lost their lives and people lost their means of livelihood that took them years to establish. Be sensitive.
From the way you are ranting,i know your parents are still feeding you and giving you pocket money because if you have a shop you rented inside ahoprite mall that is filled with goods,you wont be ranting like someone who didnt stay upto 9 months in his mothers womb.

Im sorry to say this,i denounce you as a fellow citizen cux ur words shows that you belong to the class of those SA touts causing those mess over there.
Thanks
Re: XENORUBBISH: Nigeria Is Its Own Enemy!!! by chucs: 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2019
DeWisedon:

From the way you are ranting,i know your parents are still feeding you and giving you pocket money because if you have a shop you rented inside ahoprite mall that is filled with goods,you wont be ranting like someone who didnt stay upto 9 months in his mothers womb.

Im sorry to say this,i denounce you as a fellow citizen cux ur words shows that you belong to the class of those SA touts causing those mess over there.
Thanks
You are such a foolish child. So because u still recieve pocket money from ur mummy,u believe others do? laughable! You were senseless and at thesame time childish in ur reply and I dont intend to engage u in any further meaningful conversation. Go play with ur mates boy.
Re: XENORUBBISH: Nigeria Is Its Own Enemy!!! by DeWisedon(m): 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2019
chucs:
You are such a foolish child. So because u still recieve pocket money from ur mummy,u believe others do? laughable! You were senseless and at thesame time childish in ur reply and I dont intend to engage u in any further meaningful conversation. Go play with ur mates boy.
Lol e painam, chai,next time dont talk trash,ok
I dont insult,people,i just hit you back

(1) (Reply)

Umahi: Fulani Herdsmen Are Not The One Killing People In The South East / Buhari's Cambridge Certificate Verification; Pdp's Agent Disappointed / Tribunal Sack PDP Reps Member In Delta State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.