Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

The Best Bleaching Cream/soap - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Best Bleaching Cream/soap (3098 Views)

Can Bleaching Cream Bleach This Baby / Just Before You Buy That Bleaching Cream: Is It Really Worth It? / Is This The Secret Bleaching Cream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Bleaching Cream/soap by amedino(m): 9:46am On Oct 27, 2010
Plz can someone prescribe the best bleaching cream or soap that works very well.
Re: The Best Bleaching Cream/soap by Abbaj: 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2010
Try electrolite i.e acid its d fastest!
Re: The Best Bleaching Cream/soap by amedino(m): 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2010
Plz b serious.
Re: The Best Bleaching Cream/soap by favouredjb(f): 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2010
And why would you want to damage your skin by bleaching?

Well, try ose ghana,(ghana soap)just look at the faces of the women hawking it,that's exactly how ur gonna look
Re: The Best Bleaching Cream/soap by amedino(m): 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2010
Am not using it. I want to make a write up about it. A research.
Re: The Best Bleaching Cream/soap by mounace120: 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2010
Hello,
my name is Mounace i was looking for a real and everlasting relationship and i came across your profle in this site and it attracted me to write to you.I will like you to write to me with my private email address (mounace44@yahoo.com) for more introduction and also to see my picture.
I will be waiting to receive your mail soonest,remember color,race,religion,etc does not matter in real love but care,love and trust matter a lot.Till then remained blessed.
Miss Mounace
mounace44@yahoo.com
Re: The Best Bleaching Cream/soap by nochildsplay(m): 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
mounace120:
Hello,
my name is Mounace i was looking for a real and everlasting relationship and i came across your profle in this site and it attracted me to write to you.I will like you to write to me with my private email address (mounace44@yahoo.com) for more introduction and also to see my picture.
I will be waiting to receive your mail soonest,remember color,race,religion,etc does not matter in real love but care,love and trust matter a lot.Till then remained blessed.
Miss Mounace
mounace44@yahoo.com

Bad guy ...........
Maye dey NL again ?

This one na YY 1st fmt
Re: The Best Bleaching Cream/soap by sunnywhyt(m): 7:11am On Aug 19, 2015
nochildsplay:

Bad guy ........... Maye dey NL again ?

This one na YY 1st fmt
which profile? Bombin tinx
Re: The Best Bleaching Cream/soap by emryxleena(m): 9:29am On Aug 19, 2015
guy, that format na wash... B like say u b J.J.C

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Miss Nairaland? / Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying / Where To Buy all Paint Chemicals In Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.