Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

How To Hack Into A Computer Without An Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Hack Into A Computer Without An Account (722 Views)

How To Hack DSTV, Gotv, Digital Tvs And Other Digital Decoders Subscription FREE / Indians Are Trying To Hack My Facebook Group, PLEASE HELP / How To Hack Secured, Password Protected Wi-fi, Hotspot Networks On Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Hack Into A Computer Without An Account by Holuwarthomisin(m): 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2019
If you have reason to access a
computer without an account, you'll need to navigate to the "Safe Mode
with Command Prompt" and change the password. You should then be able to restart the computer and enter the new password for the account you hacked. This method only works for Windows operating systems.
Steps
Turn on the Computer.
Before it shows the Windows
Logo, start repeatedly pressing the F8 key.
Use the up/down keys to
navigate your way to "Safe
Mode with Command Prompt" and press enter. (After this the screen will appear dark and will show a bunch of computer codes. Don't be afraid, this will only go on for a little while. Just make sure no one else comes in when the screen is like that). Then it will go to the account/login screen
Notice there will be a new
account called 'Administrator'
Click on it and then you"ll go to "Safe mode Command Prompt".
If you know how to change a
password using CMD (command prompt), then do
it. If not, then type in Net User.
After this, it will show all the
accounts on that computer.
Pick which one you want to hack. Let's say on that computer the accounts are named Bob, Nate,
and Pat. If you pick Bob then
simply type in:net user Bob *
After this it will tell you to
type a new password When you are typing, it will appear as if you aren't typing anything. Don't worry, this is
for security reasons. Just make SURE that you spell it correctly.
Confirm the password. After
you are finished it will ask you to confirm the new password.After this shutdown the computer and then start it up again.
Find the account that you
hacked and enter the new
password.
Congrats! you have hacked a
windows account! Have fun!

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Go Into Data Reselling Business...i Need Help!! / My Adsense Account Is Having Issues / How To Get Better And Secure Password Manager On Chrome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.