Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:58 PM

Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack Oby For Attending World Economic Forum In S'Africa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack Oby For Attending World Economic Forum In S'Africa (46280 Views)

ESN Attack: Oby Ezekwesili Sends Strong Message To Service Chiefs / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum / Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack Oby For Attending World Economic Forum In S'Africa by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s]Since she is against buhari, pretty sure the lost jews will soon give us millions of "convincing" explanations in her defence. cheesy

Same reason they queued behind a camerounian thief singing his praises to high heaven as the only saviour. [/s]angry
You guys are always mischievous.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack Oby For Attending World Economic Forum In S'Africa by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2019
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack Oby For Attending World Economic Forum In S'Africa by Johnayoola(m): 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2019
TREASONABLE OFFENSE,SHE DESERVE TO FACE FIRING SQUAD BACK HOME.USELESS WOMAN
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack Oby For Attending World Economic Forum In S'Africa by oluwaahmed: 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2019
Simplyleo:
Since she is against buhari, pretty sure the lost jews will soon give us millions of "convincing" explanations in her defence. cheesy

Same reason they queued behind a camerounian thief singing his praises to high heaven as the only saviour. angry

They are talking about xenophobic attack on Nigerians you are bringing in IPOB, you don't even have sense
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack Oby For Attending World Economic Forum In S'Africa by SoNature(m): 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2019
Simplyleo:
Since she is against buhari, pretty sure the lost jews will soon give us millions of "convincing" explanations in her defence. cheesy

Same reason they queued behind a camerounian thief singing his praises to high heaven as the only saviour. angry

You see, people like this make laugh when Nigerians cry that S.Africans are killing Nigerians.

If you want people to love and respect you, you must earn it.

Nigerians don't love themselves...the country is deeply polarized. We are just living in pretence...

No matter what Nigerian government does today, it will never end the xenophobic attacks.

Nigerians must decide whether they want to live as one or go their separate ways.

Respect is earned!
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack Oby For Attending World Economic Forum In S'Africa by agaliboy: 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2019
This old mama no dey tire to dey betray her people?. Na wah oh.

She used to command small respect from me. Now, she's just another political jobber only good at running her mouth from time to time. Mssssccheeewww

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack Oby For Attending World Economic Forum In S'Africa by Qadaffi2idiamin: 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2019
The ugliest black woman still living on earth. Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack Oby For Attending World Economic Forum In S'Africa by Lordjb: 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2019
This one weak me oh grin meanwhile see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija live
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack Oby For Attending World Economic Forum In S'Africa by PeaceNexus(m): 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2019
This is the definition of selfishness, greed and stupidity.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack Oby For Attending World Economic Forum In S'Africa by drey076(m): 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2019
The woman is very selfish
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack Oby For Attending World Economic Forum In S'Africa by luminouz(m): 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2019
wink
GrabHisBalls:
Make I sound like a Yoruba man. Ah! This one pain me. I don't want to laugh abeg. cool
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack Oby For Attending World Economic Forum In S'Africa by Sonfethopia: 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2019
DeWisedon:
Those people attacking shoprite will still foolishly recharge their MTN lines and make calls with it and also subscribe to DSTV and GOTV today instead of breaking their Simcards and damaging their DSTV if really they want to boycott SA products....

South Africans are there attacking Nigerians and their businesses and we are here looting Nigeria owned businesses inside shoprite mall amd burning down MTN buildings where Nigerians are working.
Its still a Win Win Situation for South Africa
Una sure say we get sense at all?

Must we behave foolishly like South Africans
Can lack of proper education be the cause of all these in Africa

And who told u south Africans are not emoloyed in the businesse they destroyed over there.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack Oby For Attending World Economic Forum In S'Africa by frowland(m): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2019
RTSC2:
She does not represent the Igbo people or Nigeria.

She is representing herself.

But when she attacks the president she is doing it for the poor? Mad men plenty for we country.

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack Oby For Attending World Economic Forum In S'Africa by Mrsheff(m): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2019
Simplyleo:

Madam oby Our yam is good in Germany biaa

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack Oby For Attending World Economic Forum In S'Africa by pattern100(m): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2019
Let wait for her to declare her purpose of visiting SA world summit
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack Oby For Attending World Economic Forum In S'Africa by greatermeme: 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2019
Elemosho478:

Trash
What has phyno's releasing an album got to do with the prevailing situation? Mr. Hypocrite!
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack Oby For Attending World Economic Forum In S'Africa by Unik3030: 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
I believe this is the best time we need nnamdi kanu to order confirm beating for this woman. if she no chop better beating, I no go like am

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack Oby For Attending World Economic Forum In S'Africa by icon007(m): 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2019
Madam Oby really goofed! Mis-calculation probably. However, if the president honored the invitation it would have been another bashing online.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack Oby For Attending World Economic Forum In S'Africa by Unik3030: 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2019
greatermeme:
What has phyno's releasing an album got to do with the prevailing situation? Mr. Hypocrite!
so as an igbo man n given d fact that igbos were majority of the victims in South Africa according to Reno n nnamdi kanu. where is phynos sympathy for his kinsmen? releasing album means he's happy n celebrating. when Yoruba's n hausas are angry n boiling, is it an igbo man that ought to be dancing in this kinda situation?

7 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack Oby For Attending World Economic Forum In S'Africa by iReddington: 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2019
Mac2016:
Nigerians with their spontaneous reaction... Well, I don't see any strategy in boycott of summit. What if the summit was used as an opportunity for our leaders to address the world on the current xenophobic attack on Nigerians in South Africa. That could pull more weight but all we have here are dumb wailers not thinkers.
World economic summit is not a fanfare and it's unlike a fun-filled festivity.

The level of intelligence of a black man is staggeringly low... So sad

You see my attachment below. Just spotted this sef.. Coming from Oby. Imagine Buhari using the world stage to address xenophobic attacks on Nigerians.. It would have gathered more momentum.
Oby has done a very intelligent thing.
Abegi, how many times has the world listened, different breaking news happening at the world stage,hong Kong protests, hurricane Dorian, brexit, trade war and you think the world will pay attention to Africans killing themselves on the street, let's solve this within Africa. Madam Oby is there to smile for the camera for cheap gain and not for Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack Oby For Attending World Economic Forum In S'Africa by bjbjbj: 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2019
This fat thief can sell south east for one million dollars.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack Oby For Attending World Economic Forum In S'Africa by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2019
Oby is a selfish politician. She needs to be taught some few lessons. A little bit of slapping will do.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack Oby For Attending World Economic Forum In S'Africa by greatermeme: 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
Unik3030:
so as an igbo man n given d fact that igbos were majority of the victims in South Africa according to Reno n nnamdi kanu. where is phynos sympathy for his kinsmen? releasing album means he's happy n celebrating. when Yoruba's n hausas are angry n boiling, is it an igbo man that ought to be dancing in this kinda situation?
OK, I understand: For two weeks, I won't go to work! My wife will stay away from the shop for 12 days! The children are at home already. I have just destroyed my MTN sim card. Thanks, bro!
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack Oby For Attending World Economic Forum In S'Africa by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2019
DeWisedon:
Those people attacking shoprite will still foolishly recharge their MTN lines and make calls with it and also subscribe to DSTV and GOTV today instead of breaking their Simcards and damaging their DSTV if really they want to boycott SA products....

South Africans are there attacking Nigerians and their businesses and we are here looting Nigeria owned businesses inside shoprite mall amd burning down MTN buildings where Nigerians are working.
Its still a Win Win Situation for South Africa
Una sure say we get sense at all?

Must we behave foolishly like South Africans
Can lack of proper education be the cause of all these in Africa
God bless you my Brother, My thought, though we need to think right in this country call Nigeria.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack Oby For Attending World Economic Forum In S'Africa by Elemosho478: 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
greatermeme:

So you are telling me Phyno can't wait for the whole Xenophobia brouhaha to die down before he release his Album?

You are even comparing Phyno a celebrity and Artist to a typical working man

You are just displaying your low IQ

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack Oby For Attending World Economic Forum In S'Africa by Flier: 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
The way she screwed gofunme during the election and pulled out a week to the elections says a lot about her
The woman is just a yahoo girl

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack Oby For Attending World Economic Forum In S'Africa by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2019
focus7:
No be Igbo woman?

Me i am not surprised, betrayal is their second name. They can betray their family to get money.
Shameless afonía with his sense drawn all over face with three ugly lookin Marks. Bro u have sense issues
Ur brain is paining you. Stop eating pepper. Ezi
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack Oby For Attending World Economic Forum In S'Africa by RTSC2: 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2019
frowland:

But when she attacks the president she is doing it for the poor? Mad men plenty for we country.
That she was right on a previous issue does not mean she can't be wrong.
She is not infallible. It is the poor that are being killed in south Africa.

It is this zombie attitude that makes you clowns support buhari like single cell organisms.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack Oby For Attending World Economic Forum In S'Africa by Famocious(m): 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2019
She's there along with Jim Ovia and HRH Sanusi..

I don't know why people choose only her as a scapegoat..

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack Oby For Attending World Economic Forum In S'Africa by Studyinchina200(m): 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2019
USELESS WOMAN HMM

unbelievable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video) / Fashola & Wife In Couples Dance At Her Pre-birthday Party / Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.