Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,038 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Fuel Tanker Fire In Ibafo, Ogun State, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fuel Tanker Fire In Ibafo, Ogun State, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Photos) (34890 Views)

Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts / Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire: Man Narrates How He Escaped / Speeding Van Rams Into A Shop In Abia State, 3 People Left Unconscious. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Tanker Fire In Ibafo, Ogun State, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Photos) by lmm4real: 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
[sup][/sup]
vibre:
I don't understand, Which one is feared burnt, Are they burnt to death or they feared the burn?

cheesy
Re: Fuel Tanker Fire In Ibafo, Ogun State, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2019
Nigerians will never learn, even if the tanker burn their mama.
Re: Fuel Tanker Fire In Ibafo, Ogun State, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2019
Mays24:
Nigeria is cursed. undecided
. If i slaaap u. If u are carrying a curse don't blame Nigeria.
Re: Fuel Tanker Fire In Ibafo, Ogun State, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Photos) by alizma: 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2019
vibre:
I don't understand, Which one is feared burnt, Are they burnt to death or they feared the burn?
Schools will resume next week sir. It is not too late to enroll
Re: Fuel Tanker Fire In Ibafo, Ogun State, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Photos) by CsRockefeller(m): 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2019
I just got home at Magboro, the traffic was terrible. cry
Re: Fuel Tanker Fire In Ibafo, Ogun State, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Photos) by holywind(m): 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
this is pure lie, i was there in person, i mean like not up to a pole distance when the thing happened, as a driver, we were stocked in the hold-up very very close to it when the thing exploded, how can somebody light up a tanker when both police, road safety and trace were present there at the sport, it was two tanker that fell at the same place this early morning, one carrying fuel and the other diesel, another two tanker was brought to transfer the products before they can raise them, the diesel was transfered first, raised and also drove out of the place, it was when they were transfering the fuel this evening that it suddenly caught up in flame and exploded, both the one that fell down and the one they are transfering the fuel to was razed by the fire, the people that died were the people transfering the fuel not thieves.

7 Likes

Re: Fuel Tanker Fire In Ibafo, Ogun State, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Photos) by fortune1968: 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2019
Emperor970:
Who do we offend in this country
MKO Abiola . Na I'm spirit dey trobu una !
Re: Fuel Tanker Fire In Ibafo, Ogun State, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Photos) by olopan(m): 12:06am On Sep 05, 2019
Didn't hear of any death of personnel reloading the fuel to the other tanker.

But i set out to get home since 4/5pm and i just got home like 11:24pm.

It was one heck of a journey.
Sigh!
God dey.
Re: Fuel Tanker Fire In Ibafo, Ogun State, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 6:08am On Sep 05, 2019
I suspect that one of those people is holding Mobile phone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos / Billboard Falls On Two Buses Loading At Express Junction Motor Park, Sagamu / Study In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.