Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Sale of 2 acres of land @ Agbowa. Ikorodu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Sale of 2 acres of land @ Agbowa. Ikorodu (719 Views)

Where Best To Buy A Land, Agbowa Ikorodu Or Imota Ikorodu? / *3 Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow Chois City, Agbowa, Ikorodu, Lagos / Royal Haven Garden Agbowa Ikorodu,With Global C of O processing for just 900k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sale of 2 acres of land @ Agbowa. Ikorodu by Smile4mee01: 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2019
Good Day Everyone.

I am looking to sell my 2 acres of land I have at agbowa off ikorodu, Lagos.

I would soon travel out of Nigeria and would want to dispose it before I leave.

Any intrested person, can buzz me.
Re: Sale of 2 acres of land @ Agbowa. Ikorodu by Obafisenco(m): 2:15am On Sep 06, 2019
Smile4mee01:
Good Day Everyone.

How much do u want to sell them?
And are they estate agent lands ?
Re: Sale of 2 acres of land @ Agbowa. Ikorodu by Smile4mee01: 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
No agents. No third.parties.

500k / plot. I actually gave a gee agents to help me find buyers but nothing positive this far.

Obafisenco:

How much do u want to sell them?
And are they estate agent lands ?
Re: Sale of 2 acres of land @ Agbowa. Ikorodu by adeyemo001: 11:57pm On Sep 08, 2019
Smile4mee01:
Good Day Everyone.

Pictures of the land?

Neighbourhood(s)?

Is it an Estate Land or Omonile land?

Where exactly in Agbowa, Ikorodu?

What's your last price for one-acre & one-plot?

What's the title document(s)?

Any dispute on the land?

Any block industry nearby, where one can buy blocks?

Are the areas developed yet?
Re: Sale of 2 acres of land @ Agbowa. Ikorodu by Smile4mee01: 10:08pm On Sep 10, 2019
It's not so developed. We have a few houses here and there and one visible block industry at the entrance.

I have the receipt and deed of assignment. Infact that's why I am willing to come down as the estate not far off is selling 1m/plot.

It's a few minutes from an estate there. I bought it directly from omonile then. I intend to sell 500k/plot and sell 1 acre and keep the second.

Please I want someone who can take possession of his property asap so as to avoid it been idle.

Its opposite the proposed mile 12 market extension. Then 5 minutes drive inside. There are farms and the likes around.

Feel free to go and inspect the land.

Contact me personally if need be.

adeyemo001:

Pictures of the land?

Neighbourhood(s)?

Is it an Estate Land or Omonile land?

Where exactly in Agbowa, Ikorodu?

What's your last price for one-acre & one-plot?

What's the title document(s)?

Any dispute on the land?

Any block industry nearby, where one can buy blocks?

Are the areas developed yet?

Re: Sale of 2 acres of land @ Agbowa. Ikorodu by Beedude(m): 2:30am On Jan 03, 2021
Smile4mee01:
Good Day Everyone.
Is ur land still available?
Re: Sale of 2 acres of land @ Agbowa. Ikorodu by Smile4mee01: 4:01am On Jan 03, 2021
Beedude:

Is ur land still available?

Thanks bro.

Sold.

Appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Banana Island Property For Rent / 3 Bedroom Fully Furnished Estate Flat In Ikeja Gra For Sale / Lagos State Estate Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.