Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:49 PM

Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA (34554 Views)

Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt / Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan / Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA by Starz825(m): 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2019
No be the same Nigerians wey we Know ...Dem no go come house.. grin

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA by greatermeme: 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2019
HeyCorleone:

What can they do?

The issue is a very petty one. Our leaders don't just know how to go about it. If a sane individual was in power, South Africa would beg within days. It's not hard. The odds are in our favour.

The matter is a domestic one. World powers need not involve themselves.
The matter is not a domestic one, but international! There's an extent a domestic (within a country) issue will get to, World powers will be required to step in!
Re: Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA by Paulbam: 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2019
Bishops, Pastors and GOs with private jets, Here is a chance to Practice what you preach. LOVE

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA by Lexusgs430: 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2019
backnbeta:

It's indeed commendable; even if the people are not ready to come back home.

Absolutely........
Re: Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2019
some Nigeria can be funny. despite the incessant of this xenophobia Nigerians are still there in mass

from 2014 I have rule out SA from a visiting country. I was considering a visit in Kenya only to see one of their artiste hating on our artistes I have rule that out. I guess after west Africa here na only oversea I fit visit, North Africa is a no no
Re: Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA by Elliot2(m): 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2019
Antichristus:
WHEN YOU LEAVE YOUR HOMELAND AND THE ONLY THING YOU TURN TO IS ILLEGALITY (E.G DRUG TRAFFICKING, FRAUD, ETC.), NOT ONLY WILL YOU BRING SHAME TO YOUR HOMELAND AND FELLOW CITIZENS PURSUING LEGITIMATE LIVELIHOODS, YOU WILL ONE DAY LEAVE THE FOREIGN LAND UNCEREMONIOUSLY.
Sharrap! There are countless numbers of Nigerians doing legitimate works,at least you saw from the videos that the barbaric South Africans weren't looting drugs or guns as they accused us that we engage. You saw provisions,foodstuffs and all that. So,the question is,why should legitimate foreign traders be attacked and killed?

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA by PeaceNexus(m): 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2019
You are correct on this[author=Alexis11 post=81929012]Oby is in SA now for World Economic summit where the poor Nigerians are been massacred in cold blood but I didn't hear anybody shouting "betrayers"....

But if it was a Yoruba politician the whole cyberspace would have been painted with "sell out! betrayers!! Afonja!!!" by her kinsmen.

Funny people. cool[/quote]
Re: Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA by Carlyboi(m): 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2019
teadrake:

So they should stay there and die? We have many flaws as a nation but we're not barbarians. SA is country full of barbarian even their President is a notorious idiot. That unfortunate man has not said anything till date in condemnation of such an unfortunate attack which literally means he is in full support. They will soon hear it
He already did tho talking bout SA president!that doesn’t negate your other statements tho!
Re: Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA by RoyalHighness7(m): 11:03pm On Sep 04, 2019
tyup:
why not Nigerian air? why Air peace sad
Anytime wey you buy your own plane �
Re: Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA by Femeto: 11:05pm On Sep 04, 2019
Great news.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 04, 2019
They still won't come back. South africans should deal wt them well well.
They better not disturb us again if they're not willing to take the flight.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA by Antichristus: 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
Elliot2:
Sharrap! There are countless numbers of Nigerians doing legitimate works,at least you saw from the videos that the barbaric South Africans weren't looting drugs or guns as they accused us that we engage. You saw provisions,foodstuffs and all that. So,the question is,why should legitimate foreign traders be attacked and killed?

CLEARLY YOU'RE ONE OF THE WHEEL-BARROW PUSHERS IN UPPER IWEKA WHO DIDNT GO TO SCHOOL. READ MY COMMENT ONCE AGAIN OR GET SOMEONE EDUCATED TO INTERPRET FOR YOU. THAT SAID, MONEY LAYERING ENTAILS CHANNELLING ILLEGITIMATELY EARNED MONEY INTO BUSINESSES WHERE SUCH FUNDS ARE 'CLEANSED'. WHAT YOU CALL LEGITIMATE BUSINESSES MAY WELL BE AND MAY NOT BE. LISTEN, INDIANS HAVE BEEN LIVING IN SOUTH AFRICA FOR GENERATIONS BEFORE YOU GUYS EMIGRATED THERE...WHY ARE THEIR BUSINESS NOT TARGETED. THE IGBOS IN SOUTH AFRICA HAVE DESTROYED NIGERIA'S IMAGE THERE DUE TO DRUGS, PROSTITUTING SOUTH AFRICAN GIRLS, ETC., ETC.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA by gwarotango: 11:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
I know my good friend Mr LZAA wee not like to return. Immhotep sef is planning on joining him over there sometime soon grin grin
Re: Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA by LZAA: 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2019
gwarotango:
I know my good friend Mr LZAA wee not like to return. Immhotep sef is planning on joining him over there something soon
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
greatermeme:
The matter is not a domestic one, but international! There's an extent a domestic (within a country) issue will get to, World powers will be required to step in!
They mostly just talk. They only step in when they have a vested interest in the country. All mallam to his kettle.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 04, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
some Nigeria can be funny. despite the incessant of this xenophobia Nigerians are still there in mass

from 2014 I have rule out SA from a visiting country. I was considering a visit in Kenya only to see one of their artiste hating on our artistes I have rule that out. I guess after west Africa here na only oversea I fit visit, North Africa is a no no
Your loss. Nobody cares. Those pple are happy ur not coming. Lol!
Re: Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA by LZAA: 11:20pm On Sep 04, 2019
All this cuz gumsu abacha liked a tweet
Sai babarism sef grin
Cc immhotep sarrki gwarotango Afamed GMBuharii

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA by Acidosis(m): 11:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
teadrake:

So they should stay there and die? We have many flaws as a nation but we're not barbarians. SA is country full of barbarian even their President is a notorious idiot. That unfortunate man has not said anything till date in condemnation of such an unfortunate attack which literally means he is in full support. They will soon hear it

Kaduna ethno-religious crisis?
Aluu, Port Harcourt?
Killer herdsmen?
Boko haram?
Re: Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
Stevecovey:

Your loss. Nobody cares. Those pple are happy ur not coming. Lol!

you're dumb kid. I'm talking about my safety how did I lost?

seems your brain do malfunction on Wednesday? who born this goaaat abeg?

if your brain had not decayed you will deduce where I'm driving at they don't give a fvck about me and my people and I don't give a fvck about them complex inferiority kee you there and If you're SA may those animals used ya gf do suya as their normal tradition

kid everywhere
Re: Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA by MOVIC6: 11:33pm On Sep 04, 2019
meeky007:
too bad
the so called world powers ain't doing anything about this

how Africa has a union and their own authority concerning Africa's issues, this not world wAr
Re: Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

you're dumb kid. I'm talking about my safety how did I lost?

seems your brain do malfunction on Wednesday? who born this goaaat abeg?

kid everywhere

Yeah, nobody cares.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA by MOVIC6: 11:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
teadrake:

Compensation of destroyed properties is a welcome development but for the lives lost?? I don't think no compensation can bring back the lives that was lost. Nigeria should severe ties with S.A!!! Nelson Mandela wept for this useless citizens of SA,he must have knew his citizens are barbarian. Shame on them!!!

U can still wake him up again to severe the ties. or u feel like saying something
Re: Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:38pm On Sep 04, 2019
Stevecovey:

Yeah, nobody cares.

get the fvck outta of here and spend ya holidays with ya psychotherapist

brain test should be free for dumb fvck like you
Re: Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA by samsy5460(m): 11:41pm On Sep 04, 2019
Its not as if the home front's safer. Very kind gesture tho....thanks.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA by samsy5460(m): 11:45pm On Sep 04, 2019
:oNah...that's made for the first class citizens (cows)
tyup:
Re: Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA by etikaamos(m): 11:54pm On Sep 04, 2019
tyup:
is nigeria govt funding the business?
Re: Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA by Drekaz(m): 12:00am On Sep 05, 2019
tyup:

Lol���
Logo dey fly??

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 05, 2019
Good. When is Zuma's statue erected by Okorocha in Owerri going to be pulled down by the Imolites? My thought....

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA by searchlight: 12:17am On Sep 05, 2019
teadrake:

What's the difference between what's happening in south Africa and what periodically happen in northern Nigeria where Christians and igbos are hunted. what's the difference between what's happening in SA and what Funali herdsmen do to some villages. The only good thing is that they are coming to die in their motherland than dying outside.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA by skoriba: 12:20am On Sep 05, 2019
Good luck Jonathan and wife Mama Peace offers to evacuate stranded Nigerians in South Africa.....
Re: Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA by wiseworld: 12:56am On Sep 05, 2019
lol

donstan18:
Most of them won't be happy they are traveling back to helll.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA by Omolomo4eva(m): 12:59am On Sep 05, 2019
Nice move in d right directn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Adventure To Kwa Waterfalls With Pictures / Maiduguri 45°c: Fire Service Sprays Cool Water To Mitigate The Harsh Weather / Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.