Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) (45286 Views)

Nigerian Man Turns Down A 200k Job, Because He Loves His Job Of 50k / Microbiology Graduate Who Had Distinction Turns Bricklayer (Photos) / Adaku Ufere Wins African Attorney Of The Year Award In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by Emmanuel226(m): 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2019
Kalashnikov102:
The hate is reallllll sad
yes bro undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by Emmanuel226(m): 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
is dis wat Nelson Mandela taught dem? embarassed cry, am really dissppointed,so would he angry
Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by Emmanuel226(m): 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
toprealman:
Host kini.....they should be banned from every event, including Olympics
i support u bro cool
Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by 2rez: 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2019
Chief, more better oil for your head Sir. U be the realest MVP.

Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by Emmanuel226(m): 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2019
Abbeyme:
Indeed, Nelson Mandela is a waste to South Africa
yes bro,he was just too good for dem, jux lyk how hazard was just too good for chelsea undecided cool shocked
Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by Emmanuel226(m): 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2019
stanliwise:
ogbeni, this is war, hate is not the proper word here.
War undecided cry
Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by sharpchap: 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
cybertron88:
Ppl wey get mind kill lucky Dube. Average south African worst pass herdsmen.
I heard they thought he was a nigerian
Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by anonymuz(m): 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
let me tell you, indirectly,South Africans have triggered us, frustration everywhere. If care isn't taking, it might lead to revolution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by greatermeme: 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
Sonfethopia:
If south Africans listen to the teachings of lucky dube and nelson Mandela. Africa will be a great place to live.
They have the greatest preachers, but the worst doers!
Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by greatermeme: 11:05pm On Sep 04, 2019
Emmanuel226:
War undecided cry
If you want to fight and kill the South Africans, leave Nairaland and go to twitter!
Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by Emmanuel226(m): 11:28pm On Sep 04, 2019
greatermeme:
If you want to fight and kill the South Africans, leave Nairaland and go to twitter!
grin grin, e never reach like dat oh,my time never reach cheesy
Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by johnybliss2019(m): 11:34pm On Sep 04, 2019
Nigeria, My Country.

She's a pride among nations
A Giant of Africa she is
Whoever still believes above notions
Lives in a world of fantasies

She has been betrayed by those she trusted
Her goodwill paid with an evil coin
Such an atmosphere her leaders have created
And put her in perpetual pain

Her protectors have forsaken her!
Her Children killed in cold blood!
Who shall bring help to her?
Alas! She's asked to pray to God.

She's dying from internal heat
Her defences reduced to nothingness
Even moreso is the external heat
Taking advantage of her helplessness

Her tears shall never cease
Until the blood of her children is avenged
She shall not hold her peace
And her strength none can singe

Who shall come to her rescue?
Who shall bring aid to her?
These are questions begging for answers
There she lies in absolute solitude!

By: Dr Effiong John

Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by Tundethegood: 11:38pm On Sep 04, 2019
zoba88:
A Nigerian chief has turned down an award in South Africa because of xenophobia.See photo above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/09/nigerian-chief-turns-down-award-in.html?m=1

The Zulu king should be blame for this, he brainwashed their youths few years ago about foreigners, especially Nigeria, sleeping with their women, taking their jobs and spending money lavishly in their land
Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by MOVIC6: 11:42pm On Sep 04, 2019
NoSidonLook:
Hmmmmmmm... Commendable.

But I hope clout chasers won't come and hijack these struggle for cheap fame and praises

Because I don't understand the essence of taking a picture of the letter to show the whole world

undecided

na u go still talk "evidence o adoblifit"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by spiralwedge(m): 11:54pm On Sep 04, 2019
NoSidonLook:
Hmmmmmmm... Commendable.

But I hope clout chasers won't come and hijack these struggle for cheap fame and praises

Because I don't understand the essence of taking a picture of the letter to show the whole world

undecided

It's important that he shows the whole world to show that ordinary people when in accord can put pressure on govt and cause real change. It also encourages others to do same.

For instance, I'm porting away from MTN, closing my Stanbic IBTC account, stop using gotv, stop going to ShopRite and their cinemas. For Epl, I will be streaming on the internet. If we all cooperate and boycott everything SA, our own will improve.
Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by micflo28(m): 12:44am On Sep 05, 2019
By the time Africa is done with SA in one united front, they will learn tolerance composorily. Cut off all diplomatic ties, trade and shut down their businesses scattered all over other African nations. Foreign students in SA withdrawn, medical tourism shutdown, embassies closed, it will finesse their downfall. Game On. You don't push a giant for too long.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by Omolomo4eva(m): 12:58am On Sep 05, 2019
CORRECT GUY,ODAS SHOULD DO SAME.EVEN ME DON BREAK UP WIT MY SA CHIC SINCE DIS NONSENSE START.
Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by Dadbod: 2:23am On Sep 05, 2019
It should be understood that though commendable, the letter above shows clearly that, it was the invitation to attend the summit that was rejected because of the security concerns and the timing. It therefore will not be right to assume or come to conclusion that it was the award that was rejected.
So it is only proper for us to read and understand the content of a letter or writeup clearly before passing positive or negative
comments.
Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by freemi(m): 2:26am On Sep 05, 2019
NoSidonLook:
Hmmmmmmm... Commendable.

undecided
showing the world is the right thing to do bro. How would they know we are angry if we don't show it?
Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by placeofallure(f): 3:27am On Sep 05, 2019
Sonfethopia:
If south Africans listen to the teachings of lucky dube and nelson Mandela. Africa will be a great place to live.

They've had this their xenophobic tendencies for long. The late sage died in October 2007, that's 12 years ago. God! How I cried! Do you know his countrymen killed him in error thinking he was Nigerian? So pathetic that he died of the same societal ill that he preached vehemently against.
Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 4:50am On Sep 05, 2019
Like the bald headed hag. Some people are sneaking into SA embassy asking for their visas to go there. Stupid fellows.
Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by SavageBoy: 5:39am On Sep 05, 2019
martineverest:
kids everywhere
Kids more mature than you are
Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by Harbeeorlar(m): 5:53am On Sep 05, 2019
NoSidonLook:
Hmmmmmmm... Commendable.

undecided

We can't be pleased. Some will say "picture or i dont believe it" and you are here condemning the picture. If it was not pictured or made known publicly how will you know he made such sacrifice?

Pls whenever you do something good/encouraging, let people know otherwise someone else will claim your glory.
Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by SEGLIZ: 6:11am On Sep 05, 2019
Sonfethopia:

weren't they the ones that killed same lucky dube in a broad daylight attack? those people are nothing but animals.
for those tagging Nigeria a zoo, I believe they see what a true zoo look like, a thorough one at that!? Nigerians would not descend so low melting such cruelty against humanity.
we might be at each others throats but not to this degrading inhuman level let alone our guest. that don't mean we don't have pocket size element amidst us but not an entire insane society even the government...........society of cannibals.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by eyescue(m): 7:41am On Sep 05, 2019
NoSidonLook:
Hmmmmmmm... Commendable.

undecided

The essence is for solidarity and patriotism
Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by Godwin2am(m): 7:48am On Sep 05, 2019
Lamasta:
If everybody start running away from their country then they will know wots up.
THEY WILL NEVER HOST AFRICA NATIONS CUP!NEVER

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by chozzy: 9:46am On Sep 05, 2019
Great
Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by paddyofboss(m): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2019
NoSidonLook:
Hmmmmmmm... Commendable.

undecided
If at ur age you don't understand when will you understand?
Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by beresponsible(m): 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
NoSidonLook:
Hmmmmmmm... Commendable.

undecided
You 4 believe?
What do you pple want? He's trying to bring attention to a plague and you're misyanning.
So what have you done in your own small way to bring worldwide attention to your fellow Nigerians being slaughtered and their businesses burnt and looted by South Africans instead of typing yapata. Nonsense post

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photo) / Nigerians Qualify As UK Launches Scale-up Visa For Skilled Workers - Engineers , / This Is How Our Police Officers Should Dress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.