Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Xenophobia: #BokoHaramChallenge, South Africans Dress Up As Terrorists (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xenophobia: #BokoHaramChallenge, South Africans Dress Up As Terrorists (Photos) (60620 Views)

Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State / Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) / Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack (2) (3) (4)

Re: Xenophobia: #BokoHaramChallenge, South Africans Dress Up As Terrorists (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 05, 2019
whizpa:

Yeah.. It is indeed funny but on a second note. When Boko Haram does carry out an attack on S.A., They'll blame who of course, Nigerians. Terrorist threats are something you take very seriously..
Let's just hope Boko Haram are just all talk.

How are those pictures threatening? South Africans can now shot bombs with a camera stand? Your post is so confusing. Are you worried about Boko Haram bombing South Africans or are you worried about Boko Haram that have been killing Nigerians since 2010, or are you worried about South Africans becoming Boko Haram?

Re: Xenophobia: #BokoHaramChallenge, South Africans Dress Up As Terrorists (Photos) by D1zion: 8:21am On Sep 05, 2019
I wish the haramist will see how you people are taunting them.believe me you they must start recruiting your own people from sambisa & you'll all kill yourselves korokoro.useless bleeping country. With useless inhabitants in it that don't know the values of one race.
Re: Xenophobia: #BokoHaramChallenge, South Africans Dress Up As Terrorists (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 05, 2019
I think there is some humour here grin
Re: Xenophobia: #BokoHaramChallenge, South Africans Dress Up As Terrorists (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 8:25am On Sep 05, 2019
Llanthony401:
They're just playing around, will you relax?

People really tend to lack perspective
Re: Xenophobia: #BokoHaramChallenge, South Africans Dress Up As Terrorists (Photos) by whizpa(m): 8:26am On Sep 05, 2019
Llanthony401:

How are those pictures threatening? South Africans can now shot bombs with a camera stand?
I'm talking about the Boko Haram threats..If indeed they threatened an attack on S.A., Then South Africans should be taking it seriously instead of joking around and triggering the lots.
Re: Xenophobia: #BokoHaramChallenge, South Africans Dress Up As Terrorists (Photos) by EdenH: 8:27am On Sep 05, 2019
post=81935371:

Only fools are threatening South Africans with the Evil Boko Harams.....not sane Nigerians.
What good is there in the evil Boko Haram to be threatening someone with?!
Senselessness and stupidity at its peak!
can one call on what has been defeated technically? No. Chai, Nigeria has been reduced to a joke under ur clueless role model certificateless crayfish

Re: Xenophobia: #BokoHaramChallenge, South Africans Dress Up As Terrorists (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 8:27am On Sep 05, 2019
omoiyalayi:
I don't blame them even as we speak now

Someone is having s*x right now despite all problem we are facing in this country, they are even adding styles, shameless ppl are heartless

All these chaos that's going right now is only sex you can think of ba?

Re: Xenophobia: #BokoHaramChallenge, South Africans Dress Up As Terrorists (Photos) by tsavkeghps(m): 8:28am On Sep 05, 2019
Hehehe
Re: Xenophobia: #BokoHaramChallenge, South Africans Dress Up As Terrorists (Photos) by adontcare(f): 8:30am On Sep 05, 2019
mechanics:
easy, you don't hate fellow human beings like you.
am just angry. How can people just stay and think of evil
Re: Xenophobia: #BokoHaramChallenge, South Africans Dress Up As Terrorists (Photos) by KanuSE: 8:31am On Sep 05, 2019
anonymuz:
let me tell you, indirectly,South Africans have triggered us, frustration everywhere. If care isn't taking, it might lead to revolution

Revolution undecided where?
Re: Xenophobia: #BokoHaramChallenge, South Africans Dress Up As Terrorists (Photos) by KanuSE: 8:32am On Sep 05, 2019
adontcare:
am just angry. How can people just stay and think of evil

Think of the evil in Nigeria first... misplaced priority grin
Re: Xenophobia: #BokoHaramChallenge, South Africans Dress Up As Terrorists (Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:32am On Sep 05, 2019
Menance:
See how Nigeria and Nigerians have turned to a joke.
No respect anymore.

You see your life?

Don't let them get under your skin, South African blacks are not different from Boko Haram, they're all killing innocent people

Re: Xenophobia: #BokoHaramChallenge, South Africans Dress Up As Terrorists (Photos) by Iykenuwa(m): 8:32am On Sep 05, 2019
Nicklaus619:
South Africans are the laziest set of homosapians i have ever seen, they are very foolish to play with such a thing, anyway wetin concern me, they are calling for it, let boko people relocate their and raise some hells, we for Nigeria don tire for bombing and killing here

Please, please, please...you guys are sounding less intelligent than the foolish South African jokers.

Boko Haram relocate to SA how?
Re: Xenophobia: #BokoHaramChallenge, South Africans Dress Up As Terrorists (Photos) by blindjustice13(m): 8:35am On Sep 05, 2019
Mursz:
Apartheid challenge nko? Cray cray people.
let Nigerians do apartheid challenge.

#apartheidchallenge
Re: Xenophobia: #BokoHaramChallenge, South Africans Dress Up As Terrorists (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 05, 2019
omoiyalayi:

Someone is having s*x right now despite all problem we are facing in this country, they are even adding styles, shameless ppl are heartless

Your problem is bigger than this country

Re: Xenophobia: #BokoHaramChallenge, South Africans Dress Up As Terrorists (Photos) by sweetrace(f): 8:38am On Sep 05, 2019
olaric:
It's now evident beyond every reasonable doubt that these guys are lazy

Are they lazier than the average Nigerian youth who wakes up thinking of how he can dupe others?

Re: Xenophobia: #BokoHaramChallenge, South Africans Dress Up As Terrorists (Photos) by sweetrace(f): 8:40am On Sep 05, 2019
blindjustice13:
let Nigerians do apartheid challenge.

#apartheidchallenge

Then South Africans can do a mockery of the giant of Africa challenge, bad government challenge, millitary leaders challenge...
Re: Xenophobia: #BokoHaramChallenge, South Africans Dress Up As Terrorists (Photos) by Afonja007: 8:43am On Sep 05, 2019
northerners can help us with boko haram fulani bandits fulani herdsmen hisba police to attack south africa
Re: Xenophobia: #BokoHaramChallenge, South Africans Dress Up As Terrorists (Photos) by sweetrace(f): 8:43am On Sep 05, 2019
Nigerians deserve this!!!!! Do we not have a military that Nigerians were calling for Boko murderers to come defend us? Pure stupidity on the part of those Nigerians who were. How could they even trivialize the atrocities of Boko Haram beats me.

Re: Xenophobia: #BokoHaramChallenge, South Africans Dress Up As Terrorists (Photos) by abuhusna1: 8:44am On Sep 05, 2019
We can never win any war with South Africa simply because they hardly travel to other country even Ireland is visa free for them you will hardly see them there. I wish our government can just make Nigeria a better place for Nigerians so that those work enjoy and those who don't or can't get are catered for then we will hardly reason travelling out.

Re: Xenophobia: #BokoHaramChallenge, South Africans Dress Up As Terrorists (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 8:46am On Sep 05, 2019
adontcare:
Useless idiots. I hate them too
Re: Xenophobia: #BokoHaramChallenge, South Africans Dress Up As Terrorists (Photos) by Omoslim26: 8:47am On Sep 05, 2019
i swear this people they very lucky say no be our northerners or fulani them they try dis trash on that their prick wey still they rise for don come down finish
useless slaves
Re: Xenophobia: #BokoHaramChallenge, South Africans Dress Up As Terrorists (Photos) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 8:50am On Sep 05, 2019
Later one useless black professor will author a book claiming white men are to be blamed for black backwardness. Nonsense!! Lazy south Africans
Re: Xenophobia: #BokoHaramChallenge, South Africans Dress Up As Terrorists (Photos) by tintingz(m): 8:52am On Sep 05, 2019
The Nigerians threatening South Africans with Boko Haram are stupid, the South Africans turning it to a joke are also stupid. They shouldn't be surprise if they start hearing bombs in their states.

Re: Xenophobia: #BokoHaramChallenge, South Africans Dress Up As Terrorists (Photos) by Omoslim26: 8:52am On Sep 05, 2019
abuhusna1:
We can never win any war with South Africa simply because they hardly travel to other country even Ireland is visa free for them you will hardly see them there. I wish our government can just make Nigeria a better place for Nigerians so that those work enjoy and those who don't or can't get are catered for then we will hardly reason travelling out.

And when have travelling to other countries been the prerequisite to winning a war
oga if you don't have anytin reasonable to comment just read the comments and waka pass is not a must that you must comment
Nawa oo
Re: Xenophobia: #BokoHaramChallenge, South Africans Dress Up As Terrorists (Photos) by Olorunnim: 8:52am On Sep 05, 2019
Until one bomb explodes they'll continue joking about it Awon eranko jati jati.
Re: Xenophobia: #BokoHaramChallenge, South Africans Dress Up As Terrorists (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 8:52am On Sep 05, 2019
drips8:
There are some africans into crime but killing every foreign african doesn't justify it, there was lady called uyinene who was death trended because she was raped and murdered by a fellow south african but I don't see the same people attacking the man's family members

Please the Federal Government said no Nigerian was killed where did you get your news from.
Re: Xenophobia: #BokoHaramChallenge, South Africans Dress Up As Terrorists (Photos) by Olorunnim: 8:55am On Sep 05, 2019
Qadaffi2idiamin:
Later one useless black professor will author a book claiming white men are to be blamed for black backwardness. Nonsense!! Lazy south Africans
The professor you're talking about died in a car explosion, who do you think orchestrated it?
Re: Xenophobia: #BokoHaramChallenge, South Africans Dress Up As Terrorists (Photos) by frowland(m): 8:56am On Sep 05, 2019
omoiyalayi:

Someone is having s*x right now despite all problem we are facing in this country they are even adding styles, shameless ppl are heartless

I don't understand this comment one bit.
Re: Xenophobia: #BokoHaramChallenge, South Africans Dress Up As Terrorists (Photos) by akdjr(m): 8:56am On Sep 05, 2019
I am sure the Westerner will be mocking Africans seeing the way and manner we conduct ourselves on a critical issues like this.
Re: Xenophobia: #BokoHaramChallenge, South Africans Dress Up As Terrorists (Photos) by adontcare(f): 8:57am On Sep 05, 2019
KanuSE:

Think of the evil in Nigeria first... misplaced priority grin
how is it misplaced, so I should not be angry because dey kill my country men n women? Or do u think am glad d government is not doing anything about senseless killings in Nigeria also. mind how u talk to people

Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) / Christopher Ogah Rapes 2 Girls: Police Arrest Nasarawa APC Chairman / The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It