Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Dele Momodu's Xenophobia, Cow Joke Sparks Reactions On Twitter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu's Xenophobia, Cow Joke Sparks Reactions On Twitter (43015 Views)

El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial / Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions / Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu's Xenophobia, Cow Joke Sparks Reactions On Twitter by chozzy: 10:08am On Sep 05, 2019
Exactly
Re: Dele Momodu's Xenophobia, Cow Joke Sparks Reactions On Twitter by okeniti: 10:18am On Sep 05, 2019
Every joke has an element of truth to it - A former collegue.
Re: Dele Momodu's Xenophobia, Cow Joke Sparks Reactions On Twitter by miib: 10:38am On Sep 05, 2019
autofreak2020:

Yeah, Sad Reality.

You guys are saying it is the truth! Right!
What if another person joke that the so called Igbos being killed there are not Nigerian! But BIAFRA! Will you call it a good joke too??

See, at this time, we are trying to be United to be able to fight with those people, its not the right time for this.
Re: Dele Momodu's Xenophobia, Cow Joke Sparks Reactions On Twitter by miib: 10:40am On Sep 05, 2019
okeniti:
Every joke has an element of truth to it - A former collegue.

If I had seen his tweet then, I would have joke those guy being killed are not Nigerian.
which is the most reason they disgraced their stateman in Germany.
Re: Dele Momodu's Xenophobia, Cow Joke Sparks Reactions On Twitter by Gandollaar(f): 11:17am On Sep 05, 2019
fergie001:

Who told you am a zombie?
Look my moniker well well....yeye shild grin

Why cry when you can change nothing?
I am tired of complaining....shout today till tomorrow, he won't bother....abeg leave me ooo...the man matter weak everybody.
God forbid! I meant all those pipo standing by in the picture. I have identified sarrki, , omenka, Helinues, buhariguy, seunmsg, metaphysical Iammo and ngeneukwuenu in that pic grin
Re: Dele Momodu's Xenophobia, Cow Joke Sparks Reactions On Twitter by fergie001: 11:24am On Sep 05, 2019
Gandollaar:
God forbid! I meant all those pipo standing by in the picture. I have identified sarrki, , omenka, Helinues, buhariguy, seunmsg, metaphysical Iammo and ngeneukwuenu in that pic grin
Abeg leave those ones.......I don't want to spoil the rest of my day.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu's Xenophobia, Cow Joke Sparks Reactions On Twitter by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 05, 2019
Lol! #bitter truth!

Nig is a bad joke!
Re: Dele Momodu's Xenophobia, Cow Joke Sparks Reactions On Twitter by Damod88: 11:40am On Sep 05, 2019
Why are Nigerians making the xenophobic attacks in South Africa look as though Nigerians are the only victims? Citizens from other countries were affected as well ,yet we have not seen other countries doing half of what Nigerian government has done in sending an envoy to South Africa. The problem with many Nigerians is that they don't understand how international diplomacy is being conducted. There's is nothing Nigerian government can do than to summon the South African ambassador to Nigeria and lodge a solemn representation. Even asking our ambassador to Africa to come home might not be necessary because it could make addressing the issue more complicated. A solemn representation with the South African ambassador to Nigeria is the first thing to do. There are going to be consequences for both countries if the issue is not resolved diplomatically.For example, if the issue gets complicated leading to severance of diplomatic relations, it will definitely affect other areas of cooperation between the two countries. There are thousands of Nigerian students in South African universities who are going to be affected by any break down in diplomatic relations. The two countries are interdependent economically, with South Africa having a clear edge in terms of technology and industrial productions. What do you think will happen should the two countries decide to end all relationships? Definitely Nigerian economy will suffer more than South African economy because the later has more investment in Nigeria. As things stand now, we cannot afford a strained relationship with South Africa, besides there will be no basis whatsoever for such since our territorial integrity has not been violated by South Africa. The issue is xenophobia which requires dialogue between various African governments and the government of South Africa.Nigerian youths need a lot of education to understand international diplomacy. many people on this platform are too poor in reasoning that they easily become preys to political manipulation.
Re: Dele Momodu's Xenophobia, Cow Joke Sparks Reactions On Twitter by dominique(f): 11:41am On Sep 05, 2019
ZZ22:
Its not a joke but reality. Everybody is screaming xenophobia, at our own backyard how many have Fulani Herdsmen killed and what has Buhari government done about it.

The reports on herdsmen killings have been sketchy. Some of those killings were from armed robbers, bandits and kidnappers who may be Fulani but the media reported them as herdsmen. Sadly we have an not very effective defense system so we may never know the true culprits and motives behind the killings. However, when did any cow killing arouse government attention?
Re: Dele Momodu's Xenophobia, Cow Joke Sparks Reactions On Twitter by ledaman: 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
Big for nothing man! No wonder Davido said dele na my Boy.
Re: Dele Momodu's Xenophobia, Cow Joke Sparks Reactions On Twitter by ada9ja(f): 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
Bizibi:
yes !!! Thé président cares more about cows than the citizens, don't you see his response to anything that concerns herdsmen or you are just like every apc sycophants that supports the government.

It is the sad reality and no need hiding it. Let farmers kill cows that belongs to herdsmen and you will notice the swift response.

Concerning herdsmen but was Jonathan response concerning bokoharam and does that make him a a killer lover?
Re: Dele Momodu's Xenophobia, Cow Joke Sparks Reactions On Twitter by Champagnegold: 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
if you think Nigerians are united or trying to unite because of SA event you better be serious with your brain abi brain dey pain u... (u want form english)....
Uncle dummy how many northerners (don't form u don't know wat I mean by northerners) have condemned or will condemn what is happening in SA.
Uncle united use your head go watch ur Bbnaija thank God say Bbnaija wasn't host in SA wo knows d rest..
Re: Dele Momodu's Xenophobia, Cow Joke Sparks Reactions On Twitter by thinksense: 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
iam sorry for our youth. @dele momodu @ ffk &co this ppl would go and collect their shares from politicians and go to social media start posting rubish and we took them for hero. any way I dont blame them na our hatred for one another.
Re: Dele Momodu's Xenophobia, Cow Joke Sparks Reactions On Twitter by Bizibi(m): 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
ada9ja:

Concerning herdsmen but was Jonathan response concerning bokoharam and does that make him a a killer lover?
jonathan was slow yes and this president is even worse than slow in his response. I am even surprise you are trying to compare gej to this disaster.
Re: Dele Momodu's Xenophobia, Cow Joke Sparks Reactions On Twitter by Spacewalker(m): 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
That is the undiluted truth

No cow has been killed,so Nigerian government would not do anything.

In dis country,cows are more valuable and worthy than the citizens.

If u think it is a lie,remember we have a tyrannical,sadistical ethnic and religious fanatic as a President. FACT undecided
Re: Dele Momodu's Xenophobia, Cow Joke Sparks Reactions On Twitter by ada9ja(f): 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
Bizibi:
jonathan was slow yes and this president is even worse than slow in his response. I am even surprise you are trying to compare gej to this disaster.

And am surprise ffk is not referee as a prophet here

Re: Dele Momodu's Xenophobia, Cow Joke Sparks Reactions On Twitter by Bizibi(m): 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
ada9ja:

And am surprise ffk is not referee as a prophet here
very easy to spot a buharist.... This one will say Buhari is the best ever president.
Re: Dele Momodu's Xenophobia, Cow Joke Sparks Reactions On Twitter by leofab(f): 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
Afonja007:
may fulani kidnap your family mpama like you
trading words with you is like administering drugs to the dead...bye!.

Re: Dele Momodu's Xenophobia, Cow Joke Sparks Reactions On Twitter by Cockyguy11: 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
Frankiss44:

Your father is just a child.. Only a fool will be so insensitive to be sarcastic when people are mourning

Get off my mention

You are as stupid as you sound you silly ass mistake of a child. Mention kee you there. Dumb fool.
Re: Dele Momodu's Xenophobia, Cow Joke Sparks Reactions On Twitter by ada9ja(f): 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
Bizibi:
very easy to spot a buharist.... This one will say Buhari is the best ever president.

Am saying that but before you heap all names and insults on him, remember the starter
Re: Dele Momodu's Xenophobia, Cow Joke Sparks Reactions On Twitter by Pigsandidiots: 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
ada9ja:

Mhen...sense is not common again, what is the reality here....you telling someone that your president cares more about cows and how does that sound....if momodu, reno, ffk can say that, it show how stupid our people are....all we do in this country is to blame, insult and abuse but nothing still change because the real thing is to act and if you can't act, then keep the mouth locked...Nigeria is the only country in the world that insult, abuse and disgrace their government and yet has little or nothing to contribute to the nation. The outside countries don't know much about us but we expose all pur yash outside....if you and ffk, momodu and reno is better, hit chest and say YES....

President caring for cow than human, seriously, I only see the cows in you people that think that way...no wonder the idiot of KANu calling naija Zoo
Which useless government are you talking about if I may ask?
Re: Dele Momodu's Xenophobia, Cow Joke Sparks Reactions On Twitter by Frankiss44(m): 10:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
Cockyguy11:

You are as stupid as you sound you silly ass mistake of a child. Mention kee you there. Dumb fool.

I can only blame your father.. The drunk failed in raising you to be the lunatic your are..

Product of a broken home
Re: Dele Momodu's Xenophobia, Cow Joke Sparks Reactions On Twitter by ada9ja(f): 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
Pigsandidiots:
Which useless government are you talking about if I may ask?

The one that collect tax from u whether direct or indirect except u re dead
Re: Dele Momodu's Xenophobia, Cow Joke Sparks Reactions On Twitter by Pigsandidiots: 10:49am On Sep 06, 2019
ada9ja:

The one that collect tax from u whether direct or indirect except u re dead
You mean the useless government. Are those one government? Or are you OK?
Re: Dele Momodu's Xenophobia, Cow Joke Sparks Reactions On Twitter by ada9ja(f): 11:25am On Sep 06, 2019
Pigsandidiots:
You mean the useless government. Are those one government? Or are you OK?

If you have mirror, see who is not OK there
Re: Dele Momodu's Xenophobia, Cow Joke Sparks Reactions On Twitter by Cockyguy11: 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2019
Frankiss44:

I can only blame your father.. The drunk failed in raising you to be the lunatic your are..

Product of a broken home
Obviously you are not from any home you this worthless piece of shit.

You need to be able to see the end product of what you are... a by product of a dysfunctional bastard! Bloody pussy cheesy cheesy

Go and play with your fellow dickheads. Shit bag of Brains
Re: Dele Momodu's Xenophobia, Cow Joke Sparks Reactions On Twitter by KoalaFied205: 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2019
The death of the cows can put our president in a bad mooood ha ha ���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo) / The New Anambra State Logo / We Have Capable Hands To Work In Amotekun — Fulani Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.