Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Anyone In Need Of Uk Baby Products And Washing Up Liquid Soaps: - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Anyone In Need Of Uk Baby Products And Washing Up Liquid Soaps: (2085 Views)

Anybody Kn Were I Can Get Huggies And Baby Products From Manufacture Or Company / Where Can I Get Chemicals For Making Liquid Soaps In Abuja / We Need Buyers For Liquid Soaps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone In Need Of Uk Baby Products And Washing Up Liquid Soaps: by eadebambi: 10:18am On Oct 27, 2010
WE ARE SUPPLIERS BASED IN UK,

Contact me for all your UK baby products such as huggies, pampers, boots and johnson baby products.
Also contact me for all your UK washing up liquid soaps such as Fairy, morning fresh and easy washing up liquid soaps.
Anyone intrested in any other UK products You can also contact me.

babyproduct4life@gmail.com
(44) 07574754469

Re: Anyone In Need Of Uk Baby Products And Washing Up Liquid Soaps: by thadeb: 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2010
Hi,
I'm interested in the Uk Baby products and clothes for children, i can serve as a distributors to boutiques and baby store owners here in nigeria. This is my number +234 7053661999 and my mail is treasurea4@gmail.com.
Looking forward to work with you.
Re: Anyone In Need Of Uk Baby Products And Washing Up Liquid Soaps: by chocomoonstar(f): 6:45pm On May 05, 2011
Hi there mommies, I would like to share with you my favorite online shop as of the moment,  If your interested in buying organic baby products, Natures Cradle is your best option. For the past years, they have already provided products to Australian parents with the best natural and organic baby products.
Re: Anyone In Need Of Uk Baby Products And Washing Up Liquid Soaps: by vomoglobal: 9:11am On Jun 14, 2011
Hello am interested in distributing these products in Port Harcourt, Uyo, Yenegoa. I have a large network of cosmetics products dealers here. How do I get started. Thanks. +2348038723094.
Re: Anyone In Need Of Uk Baby Products And Washing Up Liquid Soaps: by karlakassy(f): 8:30am On Sep 25, 2011
hi am interested in the diapers and johnson products,calpattyc@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone In Need Of Uk Baby Products And Washing Up Liquid Soaps: by febirac(m): 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2012
hi, just saw this post and interested in the Boots products- soap, oil and powder.....can u mail me, lets know conditions we can work. fortunetalk1a@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Genuine Crude Tto Procedure For Sale Urgently - 07026795808 / Contracts Available / ELECTRIC TRANSFORMERS 4 SALE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.