Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Business That Have Been Fetching Money For Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business That Have Been Fetching Money For Me (251 Views)

What Business Is Fetching You Money In 2019? / New High Fetching Online Paying Business / 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business That Have Been Fetching Money For Me by princeuzoh: 2:03am On Sep 05, 2019
SEARITE Fadaella Oatmilk Cookie. This is a highly delicious cookie that is rich in fiber. Call: 08093943996.
It is proteinous snack.

Healthy living snack specifically fortified with high body nutrients.

It is a body rebuilding snack that helps in restoration of lost out energy and builds up the body.

SEARITE OATMILK is a snackmeal that is produced with high quality in mind.

SEARITE is distinct from other Oatmilks because of the high quality content.

It is delicious, affordable and in small bites.

We are distributor of this product across Nigeria.

It has a high repeat patronage.

Any one that tastes it looks for it again and again, and again.

Whole sellers and retailers are invited to buy this product.

It is equally ideally for individual and family gifts.

A best gift to anybody, because they will keep asking you for it again and again. Call us on 08093943996

Is a good value for money.

You can order for it in cartons or in packs. 1 Pack is sold N1,200 (It contains 60pieces)
1 carton N21,000 (A carton contains 18 packs)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Before? / Note For Diamond Bank Customers / os

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.