Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Woman Feeds Her Cute Dog With Garri & Soup (Photos) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Woman Feeds Her Cute Dog With Garri & Soup (Photos) (2553 Views)

Sleep Deprived Cute Dog Caught Sleeping At Work. (pics/video) / Man Feeds His Dog With Weed, See The Dogs' Reaction Afterwards (Pics) / Woman Left Her Dog With A Nigerian Groomer, See Its Look When She Came Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Feeds Her Cute Dog With Garri & Soup (Photos) by Celebgistz1: 4:10am On Sep 05, 2019
Here is the moment a Yoruba woman was seen feeding her cute dog with garri and soup.

In the video, The woman held one leg of a white dog and forcefully gave it swallow to eat.

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/yoruba-woman-feeds-her-cute-dog-with-garri-soup/

https://twitter.com/Leksyddami/status/1169291268704407552

Re: Woman Feeds Her Cute Dog With Garri & Soup (Photos) by Celebgistz1: 4:10am On Sep 05, 2019
Watch the full video HERE

Re: Woman Feeds Her Cute Dog With Garri & Soup (Photos) by adewest1999(m): 4:15am On Sep 05, 2019
Re: Woman Feeds Her Cute Dog With Garri & Soup (Photos) by Celebgistz1: 4:31am On Sep 05, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Woman Feeds Her Cute Dog With Garri & Soup (Photos) by saheedbadmus(m): 4:39am On Sep 05, 2019
op and when did soup turn to soap

Celebgistz1:
Here is the moment a Yoruba woman was seen feeding her cute dog with garri and soap.

In the video, The woman held one leg of a white dog and forcefully gave it swallow to eat.

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/yoruba-woman-feeds-her-cute-dog-with-garri-soap/
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Woman Feeds Her Cute Dog With Garri & Soup (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 4:46am On Sep 05, 2019
grin grin grin sad sad sad lipsrsealed embarassed undecided grin sad grin grin undecided undecided undecided Dat leg/lap look like those ugwu seller.With dat kin muscle, I 'm 100% sure say d woman go get traditional biabia/hairy chest.See yellow eba..Dat dog go strong wela

1 Like

Re: Woman Feeds Her Cute Dog With Garri & Soup (Photos) by Celebgistz1: 4:50am On Sep 05, 2019
saheedbadmus:
op and when did soup turn to soap

Thanks I’ve corrected it ..I was feeling sleepy
Re: Woman Feeds Her Cute Dog With Garri & Soup (Photos) by Jumlek2411: 5:17am On Sep 05, 2019
The Dog would start behaving like a typical local dog, no doubt about that.
Re: Woman Feeds Her Cute Dog With Garri & Soup (Photos) by RiyaGoddess(f): 6:07am On Sep 05, 2019
Hahahahahaha the woman said if she doesn't do it that way, the dog won't eat awwwww. I watched the dog eat while being fed just like a baby would. Read my signature.

The purpose of Christianity, is not just to change your life, it's not only to heal diseases, it is so that you can become the dwelling place of divinity so that God can begin to live in you, talk and move through you. Good Morning FAM.
Re: Woman Feeds Her Cute Dog With Garri & Soup (Photos) by chiommy123(f): 7:00am On Sep 05, 2019
The dog be like why me
Re: Woman Feeds Her Cute Dog With Garri & Soup (Photos) by SOPWriter: 7:26am On Sep 05, 2019
That was cute!
Re: Woman Feeds Her Cute Dog With Garri & Soup (Photos) by PlayerMeji: 8:00am On Sep 05, 2019
Some fake animal protectionists will come and claim animal brutality..

Trust me.
Re: Woman Feeds Her Cute Dog With Garri & Soup (Photos) by Namdeenero(m): 8:35am On Sep 05, 2019
For that dog to actually stay and eat means it’s already used to being fed that way. Sometimes it’s necessary because some dogs can be stubborn and unnecessarily selective when it comes to food

1 Like

Re: Woman Feeds Her Cute Dog With Garri & Soup (Photos) by Jayoficial(m): 9:54am On Sep 05, 2019
Re: Woman Feeds Her Cute Dog With Garri & Soup (Photos) by Celebgistz1: 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Woman Feeds Her Cute Dog With Garri & Soup (Photos) by ladilawal82(m): 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2019
"Kuku ma give am tribal marks too"... grin
Re: Woman Feeds Her Cute Dog With Garri & Soup (Photos) by younghartz(m): 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
It's painful when you see your dog not eating
I love dogs that are good eaters not picky ones undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Soft Coated Irish Wheaten Terrier Puppies Ready For Pick Up / Adult Male Slant Back German Shepherd For Sale....super Quality / How Do You Care For Your Pregnant Dog And New Litter When Delivered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.