Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Ben Murray Bruce, And Wife Celebrates 41 Years Of Sweet Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ben Murray Bruce, And Wife Celebrates 41 Years Of Sweet Marriage (241 Views)

Congratulations: Eniola Badmus Celebrates 41 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ben Murray Bruce, And Wife Celebrates 41 Years Of Sweet Marriage by dederocs(m): 7:44am On Sep 05, 2019
Nigerian entertainment mogul and politician, Ben Bruce has taken to the social media platform to celebrate his 41st wedding anniversary with his beautiful wife.

Love is regarded as one of the most beautiful things on earth and what many people spend their whole life searching for. While some remain hopeful about finding their one true love, others have been blessed with theirs and they continue to celebrate their blessings. One of such people is Nigerian politician and businessman, Ben Bruce. He recently took to the Facebook platform to celebrate 41 years in marriage with his beautiful wife. Sharing adorable photos of their family, he wrote: "‪Today, I celebrate 40+1 years in marriage with the love of my life. 41 years of no regrets. I am indeed the most blessed man in the world. #Anniversary "

We wish the lovely couple more marital bliss, love is indeed beautiful.

also read- https://lekkidatingandsex.com/f/xenophobia-nigerian-man-married-to-sa-woman-shares-losses

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants To Hang Out In Sokoto / Why Girls Don't Answer Guys On The Road / hibiscus flower available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.