Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Kogi Governorship: I Will Defeat PDP, Wada Convincingly - Yahaya Bello - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Governorship: I Will Defeat PDP, Wada Convincingly - Yahaya Bello (16038 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah: Why I Will Defeat PDP, APGA, APC In Anambra Governorship / You Must Accept Defeat. PDP To Buhari. / APC Warri Rally: Buhari Has Foreseen His Defeat - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Governorship: I Will Defeat PDP, Wada Convincingly - Yahaya Bello by naijadrivablog: 8:57am On Sep 05, 2019
Wait for it then.
Re: Kogi Governorship: I Will Defeat PDP, Wada Convincingly - Yahaya Bello by naijadrivablog: 8:59am On Sep 05, 2019
Simplyleo:
You will out-rig pdp convincingly you mean?

Cos I don't know how a kogite with brain will cast his vote in your favour. angry

Help! Simplyleo's account is hacked!!!

You mean you can be this objective, even when he is an APC member?

Kudos!

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship: I Will Defeat PDP, Wada Convincingly - Yahaya Bello by Enwhen(m): 8:59am On Sep 05, 2019
aolawale025:
Not in a free and fair election.

There is no free and fair election in Nigeria.

At,that Gov. Yahaya Bellois gone, he is very very afraid, because PDP are united for this, they agreed settled for Musa because of his antecedent and a neutral person
Re: Kogi Governorship: I Will Defeat PDP, Wada Convincingly - Yahaya Bello by tsavkeghps(m): 9:07am On Sep 05, 2019
Re: Kogi Governorship: I Will Defeat PDP, Wada Convincingly - Yahaya Bello by tsavkeghps(m): 9:07am On Sep 05, 2019
Hmm
Re: Kogi Governorship: I Will Defeat PDP, Wada Convincingly - Yahaya Bello by hopexter(m): 9:10am On Sep 05, 2019
Simplyleo:

Cos I don't know how a kogite with brain will cast his vote in your favour. angry

Party sentiments doesn't win Election, there are underground stuff introduced by the PDP in winning votes. Let's the best Rigger win undecided
Re: Kogi Governorship: I Will Defeat PDP, Wada Convincingly - Yahaya Bello by Borderless: 9:22am On Sep 05, 2019
The contention is between you and Kogi people and not PDP/Wada.

Good luck to you sir.
Re: Kogi Governorship: I Will Defeat PDP, Wada Convincingly - Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 05, 2019
post=81936785:
Yeye! cheesy wink grin
unbelievable, this statement is coming from you
Re: Kogi Governorship: I Will Defeat PDP, Wada Convincingly - Yahaya Bello by omoadeleye(m): 9:27am On Sep 05, 2019
Thise is how rigging always start, you will defear someone, like you are the only one that will massively vote for yourself ba?
Re: Kogi Governorship: I Will Defeat PDP, Wada Convincingly - Yahaya Bello by sujexy(m): 9:28am On Sep 05, 2019
Denikayan:
In as much as Bello is a flop, Wada is a light weight to defeat him.

But at a time, I used to believe Bello was the worst Governor in Nigeria not until Ihedioha took the mantle of leadership.
I would say you were drunk if you compared Bello to Rochas, but Comparing Bello to Ihediohamma, I believe you stay in Jupiter and also in your dreams...come to Imo you alien.....mtcheeeew
Re: Kogi Governorship: I Will Defeat PDP, Wada Convincingly - Yahaya Bello by middlebelter(m): 9:36am On Sep 05, 2019
pickatyou:
Bello doesn't know it yet but he is about to be okorochaised .

I sincerely pray and hope so. I have never seen such a nuisance as a Governor.
Re: Kogi Governorship: I Will Defeat PDP, Wada Convincingly - Yahaya Bello by MinCeteris: 9:41am On Sep 05, 2019
Simplyleo:

The same way an Abian with brain casted his vote for the Kerosene Governor during the last election.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship: I Will Defeat PDP, Wada Convincingly - Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 05, 2019
God please disgrace this fool and all his supporter in this fourthcoming election. (ameen)
Re: Kogi Governorship: I Will Defeat PDP, Wada Convincingly - Yahaya Bello by Simplyleo: 9:54am On Sep 05, 2019
MinCeteris:

The same way an Abian with brain casted his vote for the Kerosene Governor during the last election.

Well, goan tell the abians.

I'm not even from the east
Re: Kogi Governorship: I Will Defeat PDP, Wada Convincingly - Yahaya Bello by EduBrazil1991(m): 9:56am On Sep 05, 2019
DateMynd44:
He exerts such confidence saying this cos he strongly believes that federal might would be played out since APC is so desperate for power.
I really pity kogites if this sadist retains power.

Unfortunately most of us in kogi are indeed without brain..
With 7k each he will surely win...
Re: Kogi Governorship: I Will Defeat PDP, Wada Convincingly - Yahaya Bello by zoguche: 10:10am On Sep 05, 2019
Hmmm! May be not in Kogi state.
Re: Kogi Governorship: I Will Defeat PDP, Wada Convincingly - Yahaya Bello by zoguche: 10:12am On Sep 05, 2019
Hmmm! Action speaks Louder than Vioce. He should not be taking.
Re: Kogi Governorship: I Will Defeat PDP, Wada Convincingly - Yahaya Bello by DateMynd44(m): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2019
EduBrazil1991:

Unfortunately most of us in kogi are indeed without brain..
With 7k each he will surely win...
I hope what happened in Abia state won't also play out in Kogi where Abians still voted Ikpeazu despite owing salaries cos he offered them certain liters of kerosene.
I know of one kogite here tho his parents were Still owed salaries yet he says he'll still vote in GYB.
wad a pirry.
Re: Kogi Governorship: I Will Defeat PDP, Wada Convincingly - Yahaya Bello by abraham01emma01: 10:49am On Sep 05, 2019
See failure threat!
Has he ever won before?
He was a substitute to late prince Abubakar Audu
By the grace of God no more substitute afterall he is not from the winning party because APC is already dead
God and blood of innocent ones that were killed by GYB had stamped
Re: Kogi Governorship: I Will Defeat PDP, Wada Convincingly - Yahaya Bello by Tomide007: 10:50am On Sep 05, 2019
DateMynd44:
He exerts such confidence saying this cos he strongly believes that federal might would be played out since APC is so desperate for power.
I really pity kogites if this sadist retains power.
Actually he will, the most unpopular person was declared winner.....its like pitching ypp against APC .....yahaya bello influenced his stooge to win the PDP primaries

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship: I Will Defeat PDP, Wada Convincingly - Yahaya Bello by zoguche: 10:51am On Sep 05, 2019
Bello just de lie ni.
Re: Kogi Governorship: I Will Defeat PDP, Wada Convincingly - Yahaya Bello by DateMynd44(m): 10:55am On Sep 05, 2019
Tomide007:

Actually he will, the most unpopular person was declared winner.....its like pitching ypp against APC .....yahaya bello influenced his stooge to win the PDP primaries
stooge bawo?
the pdp flag bearer is from Igala and they are the majority in the state which gives him an edge over the joke called Dino.
I was so happy Melaye lost it as GYB would have had an edge over him.
so with an Igala man representing PDP I think GYB is a goner already
Re: Kogi Governorship: I Will Defeat PDP, Wada Convincingly - Yahaya Bello by Tomide007: 11:05am On Sep 05, 2019
DateMynd44:
stooge bawo?
the pdp flag bearer is from Igala and they are the majority in the state which gives him an edge over the joke called Dino.
I was so happy Melaye lost it as GYB would have had an edge over him.
so with an Igala man representing PDP I think GYB is a goner already
But we all know that the contest won't be free and fair, and we need someone very mad to defeat GYB...for example, the last House of assembly election was a total sham and it is evident that the same will happen in the gubernatorial election....shouldn't they have voted someone that is highly popular in igala land like idris wada....then why declare someone a governor with 2 out of 10 ballots .....Gunmen stole 8 ballots , soo where did that result come from.....former governor idris wada is very popular in igala land but musa wada is not .
Re: Kogi Governorship: I Will Defeat PDP, Wada Convincingly - Yahaya Bello by DateMynd44(m): 11:13am On Sep 05, 2019
Tomide007:

But we all know that the contest won't be free and fair, and we need someone very mad to defeat GYB...for example, the last House of assembly election was a total sham and it is evident that the same will happen in the gubernatorial election....shouldn't they have voted someone that is highly popular in igala land like idris wada....then why declare someone a governor with 2 out of 10 ballots .....Gunmen stole 8 ballots , soo where did that result come from.....former governor idris wada is very popular in igala land but musa wada is not .
was it reported that the things that invaded there made away with ballots?
Re: Kogi Governorship: I Will Defeat PDP, Wada Convincingly - Yahaya Bello by zoguche: 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
Once Ashawo is always Ashawo. So, go and enjoy the one u collect because kogi people can't trust u anymore tongue tongue tongue
Re: Kogi Governorship: I Will Defeat PDP, Wada Convincingly - Yahaya Bello by jibril4oke(m): 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
By the grace of Almighty God
Re: Kogi Governorship: I Will Defeat PDP, Wada Convincingly - Yahaya Bello by legba1(m): 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
If kogites allow this guy back to lugards house...then they deserve all the sufferings and hardships they will get

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Rejects Ramalan Yero's Application For Return Of International Passport / Gbajabiamila Denies Comparing IPOB, Yoruba Nation Agitators With Boko Haram / Expose Terrorists In Your Midst, Buhari Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.