Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,588 members, 7,958,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:17 AM

Naija Quiz Show #4 - Win N5,000!! Sept 5th - Education (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Naija Quiz Show #4 - Win N5,000!! Sept 5th (7937 Views)

Guess The Flag In 5 Seconds To Win N5,000 (easy Edition) / Naija Quiz Show #3- Win N5,000!! Aug 26th / Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 2nd Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Quiz Show #4 - Win N5,000!! Sept 5th by popoopeyemi: 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
petredeshyan:
Pls which country has the square shaped flag
Switzerland
Re: Naija Quiz Show #4 - Win N5,000!! Sept 5th by tbabs10166(m): 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
petredeshyan:
its Switzerland
Re: Naija Quiz Show #4 - Win N5,000!! Sept 5th by kingmimi: 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
this is my phone number call me in case am the winner 07018644087
Re: Naija Quiz Show #4 - Win N5,000!! Sept 5th by polariss(m): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
petredeshyan:
Switzerland
Re: Naija Quiz Show #4 - Win N5,000!! Sept 5th by petredeshyan(m): 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
I picked France
popoopeyemi:
Switzerland
Re: Naija Quiz Show #4 - Win N5,000!! Sept 5th by Ombudsdabomb: 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
kingmimi:
this is my phone number
call me in case am the winner
Na that MTN lady go call you
Re: Naija Quiz Show #4 - Win N5,000!! Sept 5th by kingmimi: 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
ɢօɖ ʄօʀɮɨɖ
Re: Naija Quiz Show #4 - Win N5,000!! Sept 5th by kingmimi: 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
ɨʄ sɦɛ ċaʟʟ ɨ ɢօ tօast aʍ sɦa
Re: Naija Quiz Show #4 - Win N5,000!! Sept 5th by OiOi: 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2019
rentAcock:
Q#19 Almost there guys!!

Correct!! @ Polariss. Yes the question does feel weird but you took a stab at it!!
Switzerland
Re: Naija Quiz Show #4 - Win N5,000!! Sept 5th by petredeshyan(m): 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
Glo user
OiOi:
Switzerland
Re: Naija Quiz Show #4 - Win N5,000!! Sept 5th by blessedvisky(m): 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
When is the next round? Is it over?
Re: Naija Quiz Show #4 - Win N5,000!! Sept 5th by OiOi: 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
rentAcock:
Q#18

Please type out the answer

Correct @ Ineedajob4school. He really does need a job for school. Hope you become a regular participant of future quizzes!!
the answer is Bundesrat.... Just almost the same thing with Bundesliga... Which means a group of the few best
Re: Naija Quiz Show #4 - Win N5,000!! Sept 5th by rentAcock(m): 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
Wow!! what a mesmerizing and scintillating episode!! The veterans from the previous contest showed up today and I must admit they did have an advantage based on their previous experience but even with that it takes a certain type of person to win these quizzes. You have to be focused, knowledgeable and fast! Past result does not necessarily determine future success, some prior contestants were in the house today but didn't answer any questions on time.

1st place winner: Dejt4u with 6/20 correct answers, Congratulations. He was 2nd place winner in the previous contest and he definitely redeemed himself today. Congratulations!!!

2nd place winner: With 4/20 correct answers, Foolbuster comes in at 2nd place. He was the 1st place winner of the last contest. I wonder if a rivalry brewing between him and Dejt4U. It's still anybody's game however.

Other notable mentions are contestants who answered one or more questions right Ombudsdabomb, Encephalonpikin, Factboyz1, Joecristiano7, Ajodijex, Thunderfirebubu, Ineedajob4school and Polariss. No prizes this time but come back next time, your chances will be far better.

Dejt4u & Foolbuster please send your account details to rentacock9ja@gmail.com. You will be given a unique code to post on the thread so as to confirm it is really you.

Thanks for playing and let's do it again soon!!

3 Likes

Re: Naija Quiz Show #4 - Win N5,000!! Sept 5th by OiOi: 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
petredeshyan:
Glo user
the funniest part is I read it well now to know people have answered it already lol
Re: Naija Quiz Show #4 - Win N5,000!! Sept 5th by oshionelecky: 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
rentAcock:
Wow!! what a mesmerizing and scintillating episode!! The veterans from the previous contest showed up today and I must admit they did have an advantage based on their previous experience but even with that it takes a certain type of person to win these quizzes. You have to be focused, knowledgeable and fast! Past result does not necessarily determine future success, some prior contestants were in the house today but didn't answer any questions on time.

1st place winner: Dejt4u with 6/20 correct answers, Congratulations. He was 2nd place winner in the previous contest and he definitely redeemed himself today. Congratulations!!!

2nd place winners: It's a two way tie for 2nd place between Ombudsdabomb who also came in 2nd place in the previous contest and Encephalonpikin a total newbie who definitely showed that he has the potential for greatness. Congratulations to both of you!!

Other notable mentions are contestants who answered one question right Factboyz1, Joecristiano7, Ajodijex, Thunderfirebubu, Ineedajob4school and Polariss. No prizes this time but come back next time, your chances will be far better.

Dejt4u, Ombudsdabomb and Encephalonpikin please send your account details to rentacock9ja@gmail.com. You will be given a unique code to post on the thread so as to confirm it is really you.

Congratulations to the winners.
Re: Naija Quiz Show #4 - Win N5,000!! Sept 5th by petredeshyan(m): 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
Is this a joke?
rentAcock:

2nd place winner: Fool buster!!
Re: Naija Quiz Show #4 - Win N5,000!! Sept 5th by petredeshyan(m): 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
Highest is 6/20, when I thought I got 15
Re: Naija Quiz Show #4 - Win N5,000!! Sept 5th by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
Wow.. I am happy I participated.. with some of my answers correct.. However, since the OP said no prize for us even though I answered the first question correctly, someone could send me a prize.. No amount is too small

Access Bank..

I really needed the money thats why I even participated grin
Re: Naija Quiz Show #4 - Win N5,000!! Sept 5th by EncephalonPikin(m): 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
Whoa! It was a relishing experience. I noticed your post has been modified, I guess the first scoring you did was wrong. Could you at least post the answers so we can take corrections?

I could've sworn that I was sure of a sizeable number of them

@rentAcock
Re: Naija Quiz Show #4 - Win N5,000!! Sept 5th by popoopeyemi: 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
How does op pick winners...
Nice competition
Re: Naija Quiz Show #4 - Win N5,000!! Sept 5th by adamskutty(m): 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
when is the next round of this quiz? i will so like to participate
Re: Naija Quiz Show #4 - Win N5,000!! Sept 5th by foolbuster: 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
Prize received. Thanks rentacock!!
Re: Naija Quiz Show #4 - Win N5,000!! Sept 5th by hausadreturn(m): 2:05am On Sep 06, 2019
Following.
Re: Naija Quiz Show #4 - Win N5,000!! Sept 5th by rentAcock(m): 3:03am On Sep 06, 2019
popoopeyemi:
How does op pick winners...
Nice competition

First, I ask the question then wait for the first person to give the correct answer. Afterwards, I edit my post and provide the answer and the name of the person who got it first. Then I proceed to ask the next question and repeat the process again. If you aren't here live, you may think I post the question and answer together which isn't the case. Also, some people go back to edit their answers to make it seem like they answered it correctly at first but that's not the case. After posting a question, I refresh every second to see who gets it right first, so it doesn't matter if someone changes their answer afterwards.

The sure way to win is to refresh often and really focus on the next questions and not worry about if you got the last one right or wrong. Refresh often and look for the blue questions as they move fast.

I notice the moment a question is posted, several people are answering so it's very easy to miss the next question. Here's an even better tip, go to my profile, click on my post, refresh often to see the next questions and click reply from there. This way you don't miss any questions.

2 Likes

Re: Naija Quiz Show #4 - Win N5,000!! Sept 5th by dejt4u(m): 7:01am On Sep 06, 2019
rentAcock:

Re: Naija Quiz Show #4 - Win N5,000!! Sept 5th by dejt4u(m): 7:08am On Sep 06, 2019
Prize received. Thank you so much OP
Re: Naija Quiz Show #4 - Win N5,000!! Sept 5th by EncephalonPikin(m): 7:30am On Sep 06, 2019
rentAcock:

First, I ask the question then wait for the first person to give the correct answer. Afterwards, I edit my post and provide the answer and the name of the person who got it first. Then I proceed to ask the next question and repeat the process again. If you aren't here live, you may think I post the question and answer together which isn't the case. Also, some people go back to edit their answers to make it seem like they answered it correctly at first but that's not the case. After posting a question, I refresh every second to see who gets it right first, so it doesn't matter if someone changes their answer afterwards.

The sure way to win is to refresh often and really focus on the next questions and not worry about if you got the last one right or wrong. Refresh often and look for the blue questions as they move fast.

I notice the moment a question is posted, several people are answering so it's very easy to miss the next question. Here's an even better tip, go to my profile, click on my post, refresh often to see the next questions and click reply from there. This way you don't miss any questions.

Thank you for this. It kinda clarifies things much better now.
Re: Naija Quiz Show #4 - Win N5,000!! Sept 5th by popoopeyemi: 9:50am On Sep 06, 2019
rentAcock:

no problems boss
Re: Naija Quiz Show #4 - Win N5,000!! Sept 5th by Emmzy201(m): 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
rentAcock:

they are too fast
even before I type answers, I've seen like five to six answers already
are they using 5g
Re: Naija Quiz Show #4 - Win N5,000!! Sept 5th by Damfostopper(m): 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
Emmzy201:

they are too fast
even before I type answers, I've seen like five to six answers already
are they using 5g
I tell you..... I just get discouraged..... e be like say na 5G ni...... because before you type and post...... 8 people don comment the answer already
Re: Naija Quiz Show #4 - Win N5,000!! Sept 5th by JasonScoolari: 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kristinnee:
polygraph
Been a while.
Re: Naija Quiz Show #4 - Win N5,000!! Sept 5th by Osahonfer(m): 6:47am On Sep 12, 2020
rentAcock:
Welcome to the Naija Quiz Show where you answer simple questions and win cash prizes. We will start at 2 pm Today September 5th

1st prize winner gets N5,000, 2nd prize winner gets N3,000.

Please after answering a question, do not change your answer, the first correct response gets the point.

Tip: Refresh often to see the next question.
See the previous show for types of questions and how the game is played https://www.nairaland.com/5381674/naija-quiz-show-3-win

Good Luck!
Fernando is ready

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Kwara Health College Provost Proffers Suggestion On Addressing “Jappa” Syndrome / NABTEB Releases 2019 Results, Reals Out Performances / A.S.U.U Strike Is Over!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.