Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

49-99: Teebillz Celebrates Tiwa Savage (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 49-99: Teebillz Celebrates Tiwa Savage (Photo) (48288 Views)

Davido Celebrates Tiwa Savage For Signing Universal Music Deal / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage / Wizkid Celebrates Tiwa Savage's 38th Birthday With These 5 Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 49-99: Teebillz Celebrates Tiwa Savage (Photo) by bikefab(m): 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
The guy is staging a come-back...
Re: 49-99: Teebillz Celebrates Tiwa Savage (Photo) by DevilhimseIf: 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
[s]
Printerscanner:
No Tiwa, No food for Tellbillz. What a worthless idiot!
[/s]
Re: 49-99: Teebillz Celebrates Tiwa Savage (Photo) by DevilhimseIf: 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
[s]
Printerscanner:

He does not have any job, if he leaves Tiwa, he will die of hunger. Worthless fool.
[/s]
Re: 49-99: Teebillz Celebrates Tiwa Savage (Photo) by deltateam: 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
majamajic:
he never move on ?

I tire. Has he cured his insanity?
Re: 49-99: Teebillz Celebrates Tiwa Savage (Photo) by deltateam: 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
Airtimex:

What do you mean by move on, to where?

If the love is still there, they can still reconcile...nothing much

Reconcile and reseparate?

1 Like

Re: 49-99: Teebillz Celebrates Tiwa Savage (Photo) by Budline1(m): 12:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
I hope they reconcile o. Teebillz is ready to turn a new leaf. Even God forgives. Tiwa biko.
Re: 49-99: Teebillz Celebrates Tiwa Savage (Photo) by deltateam: 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
Compatriot60:
THIS IS THE BEST TIME FOR A REVOLUTION IN NIGERIA.
Arise O Compatriot's, Arise to the Call of REVOLUTION.
There is no need to fear again, Power must change hands. Spread this Message.

Una don start again. Have you taken your drugs

I guess DSS should start picking you lunatics one by one.
Re: 49-99: Teebillz Celebrates Tiwa Savage (Photo) by deltateam: 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
Printerscanner:

He does not have any job, if he leaves Tiwa, he will die of hunger. Worthless fool.

He should be the one providing monthly allowance for Tiwa but its Tiwa thats providing for him until now.

Why are some men so lazy?

1 Like

Re: 49-99: Teebillz Celebrates Tiwa Savage (Photo) by Angy55(f): 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
Realhommie:
Moving on doesn't mean he can't support her dreams any more.. They could still be friends, they do not necessarily have to be enemies coz they're separated or divorced. Remember also that they're connected for life since they both share a son.

So i do not see any big deal here. Plus there's still room for reconciliation and getting back together, i would love that.

You nailed it bro
Re: 49-99: Teebillz Celebrates Tiwa Savage (Photo) by sinola(m): 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
Konji na bastard
Re: 49-99: Teebillz Celebrates Tiwa Savage (Photo) by murmee: 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
majamajic:
he never move on ?
I'm laughing!
Re: 49-99: Teebillz Celebrates Tiwa Savage (Photo) by Naija247blog: 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
That's cute
Re: 49-99: Teebillz Celebrates Tiwa Savage (Photo) by koolaid87: 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ladies don't get attracted to Guys that reason their matter

Na person way dey treat them like sh1t dem dey reason

Tbliss or papa J will never smell that pussey again

She's gone
Re: 49-99: Teebillz Celebrates Tiwa Savage (Photo) by owila4luv(m): 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
ageless tiwa cool cool
Re: 49-99: Teebillz Celebrates Tiwa Savage (Photo) by TruthHurts100: 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
Mrop:
Ex husband of Popular Music star and former mavin firsy lady Tiwa Savage husband Teebillz celebrates and promote his Ex wife music on his page recently. Says he is proud of her.

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/am-proud-of-you-mama-j-teebillz-celebrates-his-his-ex-wife-tiwa-savage/

Oga, stop this rubbish. Tiwa no send you.
Re: 49-99: Teebillz Celebrates Tiwa Savage (Photo) by Lamanii22(f): 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
Mrop:
Ex husband of Popular Music star and former mavin firsy lady Tiwa Savage husband Teebillz celebrates and promote his Ex wife music on his page recently. Says he is proud of her.

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/am-proud-of-you-mama-j-teebillz-celebrates-his-his-ex-wife-tiwa-savage/

Tiwa's hair's dope... Kiko hairstyle ...
Re: 49-99: Teebillz Celebrates Tiwa Savage (Photo) by dangotesmummy: 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
Possessedchild:

cheesy

Mama J, we love you bajebaje.
awa na nifeyin
Re: 49-99: Teebillz Celebrates Tiwa Savage (Photo) by Bruno3000(m): 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
He is simply lazy and unserious, no foresight whatsoever. Give me small of his fame and watch me run things.
victorian:

You wicked o

Bros never get himself, not found his feet on anything yet and u are talking of go and remarry.

Remarry how? He is still lost in his world and web, u are talking of remarry.

No woman will marry him at this state he is.

And I doubt if he's even thinking of remarrying.

You think say marriage nah beans?
Re: 49-99: Teebillz Celebrates Tiwa Savage (Photo) by Airtimex(m): 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
deltateam:

Reconcile and reseparate?

If that is your prayers cool
Re: 49-99: Teebillz Celebrates Tiwa Savage (Photo) by thundafire: 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
No wonder na Chelsea fan
Re: 49-99: Teebillz Celebrates Tiwa Savage (Photo) by deltateam: 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
Airtimex:

If that is your prayers cool

The dude is not stable financially, emotionally, psychologically etc. Tiwa on the other hand is a free woman, the type of woman that is independent albeit married. She no send you.

So its complicated. I wish them well sha.
Re: 49-99: Teebillz Celebrates Tiwa Savage (Photo) by Airtimex(m): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
deltateam:

The dude is not stable financially, emotionally, psychologically etc. Tiwa on the other hand is a free woman, the type of woman that is independent albeit married. She no send you.

So its complicated. I wish them well sha.

Your last sentence is the best...wish them well and allow them be. Everything in life is not about money...

1 Like

Re: 49-99: Teebillz Celebrates Tiwa Savage (Photo) by deltateam: 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
Airtimex:

Your last sentence is the best...wish them well and allow them be. Everything in life is not about money...

I am not even talking about money. Tiwa is not a woman that will allow a man control her nor take crap from a man while Tbillz seems like someone that likes being in control or dictating how things must be done. Besides he's childish a times. He often insults Tiwa as the occasion arise and calls her names.
Re: 49-99: Teebillz Celebrates Tiwa Savage (Photo) by banhammy: 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
He never comot him eye from that woman?
Re: 49-99: Teebillz Celebrates Tiwa Savage (Photo) by Airtimex(m): 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
deltateam:

I am not even talking about money. Tiwa is not a woman that will allow a man control her nor take crap from a man while Tbillz seems like someone that likes being in control or dictating how things must be done. Besides he's childish a times. He often insults Tiwa as the occasion arise and calls her names.

Hahaha...sometimes is best we allow things be. They must have grown by now, I always prefer to fix things than to scatter...

Their case is really a minor one and can easily be fixed. Nobody is perfect, they should sort themselves out if they want cool
Re: 49-99: Teebillz Celebrates Tiwa Savage (Photo) by majamajic(m): 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
segun18:
y

Brother .He is not a typical Nigerian.It is good to wish your ex Well.It only in Nigeria that 2 people will separate and they wish each other Evil.It should not be So.Besides they have a Child together.

I said move on , u can still be civilised even though u moved on
Re: 49-99: Teebillz Celebrates Tiwa Savage (Photo) by Bluehill1051: 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
stanleysani:
I pray they all settle everything
idiot! Go n pray for yourself and your family
Re: 49-99: Teebillz Celebrates Tiwa Savage (Photo) by larryhills: 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
Mrop:

See more below

Money doesn't buy maturity. Baba J may be poor, but he is mature. if all celebrities will think like him, divorce and clashed celebrity marriages in Nigeria would have been curbed. A lot of persons in this forum are commenting rubbish. If u r one, you are an enemy of progress and may a boy / girl young enough to be your first child Bleep and take away your partner from you when you get married...... Amen.............
Re: 49-99: Teebillz Celebrates Tiwa Savage (Photo) by seunfape(m): 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
[quote author=NobleAngell post=81938309] Settle what exactl/quote]power of pussy but it's maturity though
Re: 49-99: Teebillz Celebrates Tiwa Savage (Photo) by sapeleboi(m): 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
pussy nigga

Re: 49-99: Teebillz Celebrates Tiwa Savage (Photo) by victorian(f): 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
Bruno3000:
He is simply lazy and unserious, no foresight whatsoever. Give me small of his fame and watch me run things.

Na so

Nigerians are mouthed.

Give you small of his fame? It's either u will be like Tuface reborn or collapse on the long-run.

You think it's so easy handling fame and money?

One thing is sure, your pride and arrogance will increase to 1000%.

Give most Nigerians wealth and see how they change to somethingesle. How much more fame join. Na army and mopol u go dey carry waka
In fact you will be unreachable!
Re: 49-99: Teebillz Celebrates Tiwa Savage (Photo) by Bruno3000(m): 9:46am On Sep 06, 2019
victorian:

Na so

Nigerians are mouthed.

Give you small of his fame? It's either u will be like Tuface reborn or collapse on the long-run.

You think it's so easy handling fame and money?

One thing is sure, your pride and arrogance will increase to 1000%.

Give most Nigerians wealth and see how they change to somethingesle. How much more fame join. Na army and mopol u go dey carry waka
In fact you will be unreachable!

You hv a point though. But human beings hv different mentality na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Hits The Pool In Sexy Wear / Daniella Okeke: 'Na Dem Dey Rush Us' / Seun Kuti Poses Nude (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.