Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

I Have The Ability To Play For Manchester United - Declan Rice - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Have The Ability To Play For Manchester United - Declan Rice (352 Views)

West Ham United's Declan Rice 'wants Chelsea Move' / Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United / Alex Iwobi: "Why I Snubbed England To Play For Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have The Ability To Play For Manchester United - Declan Rice by OfficialDlh(m): 8:47am On Sep 05, 2019
Home > Unlabelled > I have the ability to play for Manchester United - Declan Rice
I have the ability to play for Manchester United - Declan Rice
08:36

West Ham United star Declan Rice has claimed he has the ability to play for Manchester United but he also wants to be seen as a West Ham legend.

Rice who just signed a new long-term contract with West Ham United in December feels he can play in Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s team but he thinks the time is not now.

Speaking with FourFour Two, Rice reveals his desire for the Manchester side but also claim he has got much to learn in football and West Ham is the best place for him to do that.

'Don’t get me wrong, I think I’ve got the ability to play for a club like that,’ He said.

Continue Reading: https://www.elitessport.de/2019/09/i-have-ability-to-play-for-manchester.html

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Is Free ‘to Leave’ At End Of Season - Barcelona President, Josep M / Monday's Winning Games / Highlight: Mane & Salah Keep Liverpool Perfect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.