Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Buhari Demands Full Compensation For Losses Suffered By Nigerians From S.A Gov’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Demands Full Compensation For Losses Suffered By Nigerians From S.A Gov’ (1005 Views)

PDP Crisis: Iyorchia Ayu Collected ₦100m, ₦1bn From A Gov – Wike Alleges / EndSARS: Falana Chambers Writes IGP, Demands Full Protection For Protesters / #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Writes Buhari, Demands Reconstitution Of NHRC Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Demands Full Compensation For Losses Suffered By Nigerians From S.A Gov’ by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 05, 2019
In response to the Xenophobic attacks against Nigerians in South Africa,the Nigerian High commissioner to South Africa has been recalled for consultation.
Reliable sources in the Presidency also confirmed the stepping down of its participation at the world economic forum to be hosted by South Africa.

Click the link below for full post �

https://globng.com/xenophobia-buhari-demands-full-compensation-for-losses-suffered-by-nigerians-from-s-a-govt/
Re: Buhari Demands Full Compensation For Losses Suffered By Nigerians From S.A Gov’ by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 05, 2019
grin

Re: Buhari Demands Full Compensation For Losses Suffered By Nigerians From S.A Gov’ by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 05, 2019
Lol
Re: Buhari Demands Full Compensation For Losses Suffered By Nigerians From S.A Gov’ by DaveHert(m): 9:54am On Sep 05, 2019
I don't know why we have foolish leaders that don't know the first thing about leadership. Your people are being massacred in another country and you can not even hold a press conference to address the masses of actions whether legal or otherwise to deal with South Africa... Instead we have to be making assumptions of what the president is doing.

For all I know he could be in his house watching a movie. F*ck these damn leaders of ours. I for one know if it was an American citizen murdered on the streets of South Africa the country would have being in turmoil by now.
Re: Buhari Demands Full Compensation For Losses Suffered By Nigerians From S.A Gov’ by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 05, 2019
DaveHert:
I don't know why we have foolish leaders that don't know the first thing a out leadership. Your people are being massacred in another country and you can not even hold a press conference to address the masses of actions whether legal or otherwise to deal with South Africa... Instead we have to be making assumptions of what the president is doing.

For all I know he could be in his house watching a movie. F*ck these damn leaders of ours. I for one know if it was an American citizen murdered on the streets of South Africa the country would have being in turmoil by now.

U said it all
Re: Buhari Demands Full Compensation For Losses Suffered By Nigerians From S.A Gov’ by amc: 10:22am On Sep 05, 2019
DaveHert:
I don't know why we have foolish leaders that don't know the first thing a out leadership. Your people are being massacred in another country and you can not even hold a press conference to address the masses of actions whether legal or otherwise to deal with South Africa... Instead we have to be making assumptions of what the president is doing.

Stop displaying your ignorance in public. No Nigerian was killed in the recent attacks. The videos making the rounds on social media are fake and some from other countries like India or previous years.
Re: Buhari Demands Full Compensation For Losses Suffered By Nigerians From S.A Gov’ by amc: 11:29am On Sep 05, 2019
DaveHert:

You seem to be the ignorant fool as you don't know what is going on right now, I have relatives for Godsake that just escaped South Africa and u are here believing stupid excuse that is aimed at covering what is going on. You are very st*pid! I literally watched videos posted by Nigerians speaking Igbo and Yoruba hiding in forest for their lives and it's all recent uploads from them and u are here saying what u think u know. Better shut up there if u don't have anything reasonable to say. So the Zambians that are also protesting and closing their borders to South Africans are also ignorant?

You will sit ur ass at home and after reading one article aimed at sabotaging what's going on u will have the confidence to call someone else ignorant because u witnessed everything. Judge your self and tell me if u think u have sense!

I knew you were one of those from the gutter.

No Nigerians were massacred or killed in South Africa in these recent xenophobic attacks. Amnesty International have also reported casualties since you believe the South African and other African press outlets are lying. But I know it won't make any sense to an ignoramus like you.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2019/09/south-africa-years-of-impunity-for-xenophobic-crimes-driving-the-latest-attacks/
Re: Buhari Demands Full Compensation For Losses Suffered By Nigerians From S.A Gov’ by Nobody: 4:23am On Sep 06, 2019
Re: Buhari Demands Full Compensation For Losses Suffered By Nigerians From S.A Gov’ by DaveHert2(m): 1:58am On Sep 08, 2019
amc:

I knew you were one of those from the gutter.

No Nigerians were massacred or killed in South Africa in these recent xenophobic attacks. Amnesty International have also reported casualties since you believe the South African and other African press outlets are lying. But I know it won't make any sense to an ignoramus like you.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2019/09/south-africa-years-of-impunity-for-xenophobic-crimes-driving-the-latest-attacks/

I can see u live under a rock or probably in that gutter u made mentioned of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSmBgQPL8G8
Re: Buhari Demands Full Compensation For Losses Suffered By Nigerians From S.A Gov’ by Chauke(m): 4:00am On Sep 08, 2019
DaveHert2:

I can see u live under a rock or probably in that gutter u made mentioned of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSmBgQPL8G8

Let him set a good example by compensating victims of the marauding Fulani herdsmen first.
Re: Buhari Demands Full Compensation For Losses Suffered By Nigerians From S.A Gov’ by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
Loo

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Bodies Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Leave Mortuary / Man Stabbed In London For Installing 5G Cables. / "If You Love Buhari, Your Sins Are Forgiven" - Femi Adeshina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.