Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

MI Apologizes To Fellow Celebrities And Nigerians For Supporting AKA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MI Apologizes To Fellow Celebrities And Nigerians For Supporting AKA (244 Views)

Phyno Stuns Fellow Celebrities With His Brand New Maserati. PHOTOS / Celebrities And Fans Hail Cossy Orjiakor For Dancing With Her Massive Boobs / No Bra Day: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Braless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MI Apologizes To Fellow Celebrities And Nigerians For Supporting AKA by Wavygist: 9:41am On Sep 05, 2019
Ace Nigerian rapper, M.I. Abaga has taken apologized to Nigerians and his followers for his tweets that insinuated support of South African Rapper, AKA.

He entered the apology via his Twitter handle where he begged everyone he might have offended.

He wrote:

‘To everyone I offended yesterday I apologise.. It is always the right time for healing. I hope we can begin to listen to each other and discuss real lasting solutions. I know I will’.
I have been insulted and threatened so much. And though a part of me wanted to turn to anger. I know that it was a test for me to lead with love. We have to see past our hurt into our hearts and fight hatred with love.
Last, I pray that we will all have someone that will speak the truth on our behalf in spite of the repercussions. If I did so in error God will judge. But courage is being able to say no when everyone else says yes.. no matter the personal cost.

https://www.wavygist.com/2019/09/05/xenophobia-mi-apologizes-to-fellow-celebrities-and-nigerians-for-supporting-aka/

Re: MI Apologizes To Fellow Celebrities And Nigerians For Supporting AKA by Wavygist: 9:55am On Sep 05, 2019
Cc: Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Movie: Lupita Nyongo To Act Igbo Character In Movie Adaptation Of Chimamanda’s.. / Billionaire Shatta Bandle Prayer That Will Surprise You (video) / Dababy To Charge $100,000 For A Feature Verse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.