Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

TEST 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TEST 1 (142 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TEST 1 by Blue86(m): 11:14am On Sep 05, 2019
In my vision I was on a road like in a moving vehicle, and I saw written and heard the same time :
The Lord sits in Heaven, and His eye tries the heart of men.

The Lord hasn't stopped in the business of testing us to know where our loyalty stands, the intents of our heart, and genuineness of our love.
1 Thessalonians 2:4
So don't claim it all happen in the old testament and not again in the New.
After you pass the test, He will promote you farther
Every test or trial is for promotion.
You fail, you repeat till you pass the test.

Norvel Hayes, a man of God, now with the cloud of witnesses, said God blessed him with 200,000 dollars.
He asked God what does He want him to do with it, he doesn't need it, what did He give it to Him for?
God responded that He passed the test.
He replied,
" Passed your test?
What in the world did I do to pass your Test?"
God said,
" You fulfilled a scripture. Tell the churches wherever you go..tell them...that the Bible is my test; every time they fulfill a scripture, tell them not to never worry about the answers to their prayers"

Kenneth Hagin Snr, one of my mentors, also with the cloud of witnesses, said that Lord Jesus told him to give a certain minister the only money he had in his pocket.
And at that time, he had nothing else.
He obeyed.
Gave.
Fast forward to into another time line, a scenario came up for him to pray for someone on the death bed.
He did, and the one on the death bed got raised.
The Lord Jesus told him, if He hadn't obeyed him in the money He said give, He wouldn't have used him to bless that fellow on the death bed.

Psalm 11:5
Psalms 7:9

(1) (Reply)

Safeguarding Your Home "Mountain Of Fire Ministries" / You Won From The Womb, Why Give Up Now? / Seeds Of Destiny 10 September 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.