Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,478 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

How I Invested 10m And Made 3m Annually For 20 Years In Real Estate - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How I Invested 10m And Made 3m Annually For 20 Years In Real Estate (743 Views)

Lekki Pearl Garden, Abijo Lekki...promo Price :10M And free Trip to Dubai / At last Flexible 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex ready. Deposit 10m And Move In! / Rare Opportunity Pay 10m And Get Your Key To The House In Sangotedo Lekki Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Invested 10m And Made 3m Annually For 20 Years In Real Estate by osasyankee(m): 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
How I Invested 10Million Naira and Make 3M Naira ANNUALLY For 20 years in REAL ESTATE

Before i start, please permit my errors and try and understand the message

The simple term real estate means physical property.

Investing in Real Estate might be capital intensive and it also serves as a means to hold your money down with the hope of profit making on the long run.
However, there are some mistakes most people make in real estate which make them to acquire losses on the long run too. All investments have pros and cons and it becomes favourable when you know theis before putting your money into it. That is why it is pertinent to carry out an intensive study on a business properly before putting your money into it. Secondly, if you do not have the strength to study the business very well, you might also be advised to get a professional on that field before putting your money into it.

My strategy which i applied involes a term called B.O.T or B.O.O.T. The acronym might not be strange to you, but for first time hearers of the term, which will be used constantly on this short article, it means

B.O.T ( Build-Operate-Transfer)

B.O.O.T ( Build-Own-Operate-Transfer).

Most people that might have heard the word before might feel you need a lot of millions or Billions of Naira to carry out this kind of investment, but i will shock you to let you know that, you can have as minimum of =N=5M( five million Naira) to start up, with a high R.O.I (Return of Investment) and R.O.I (Return on Investment).

Back to my earlier topic; Most of our dreams in Lagos is to own a property of our own, but the question is what if after trying with the little amount in your hand, you are unable to purchase a Land in your choice area. All the offers for the purchase of Land are either inside the Forest as marketed by all these PONZI real Estate company whereby you will be taken into the forest to purchase a plot of Land and God knows when development might come to that area.
Two things are involved, One is that either after a long period of time the money to build and develop the property refuse to come or Secondly, you might not live to enjoy the Land or maybe your aim is to purchase for your kids who might at the end of the day might not know the location of the Land. So Ambigu ous and complicated, Right?

I did a business sometime ago and i was able to save about =N=10M. I had option of buying a land and start building, but as i earlier stated, the money was not enought to get a Land in My choice area, So i have to sit down and think and i arrive at this strategy which i will tell you now.

I found out that there are a lot of Land in my choice area that the money available with me is not enough to buy, But the owners of the Land are willing to give out the land for FREE to develop. Yes FREE you heard me right, but on the condition that you sign a contract with them for a minimum of 20 Years (depending on your bargaining power, it might stretch to 30Years). This Land depending on the size, you can build a commercial property of your choice that you will solely Collect Rent for the duration of the Years( may be 20 to 30 years), after which the property will be handed over to the Initial Land Owner. Note, the areas are always areas with High Rent Values which i will also teach you how to know.

I am not through yet. I also did my Research and found out that most Buildings in this High Rent Area are also Delapidated and the owner might not have the available Funds to Renovate the building so as to collect huge Rentage. It is also a good option. After carrying out your costing on the total amount needed for renovation, you sit down and sign a contract too with the owner of the Building and you might have to give him a little amount of money which we call ''PREMIUM'' and you own and run the property over the number of years sign.

Thirdly(I am not Through Yet, this is the part i love to invest mostly on). I also discovered in my choiced area with high rental values, there are some existing buildings that are unfinished, most of them are being resided on, but at DECKING Level. I mean buildings that are suppose to be a storey building, but end up on decking, because the owner can not afford to continue the building. You signed a contract with him, and you own the upper floor of the building for the period stated on the contractual agreement.

Back to my initial topic ( How I Invested N10M and Make N3M PER ANNUM For 20 years in REAL ESTATE). I was able to sign a contract with a DECKED BUILDING owner. The contract was to run for 20 Years. I did my costing and feasibility studies. Found out that the cost of Renting a MINI Flat( a room and palour self contain) in that area goes as high as =N= 500,000 (five hundred thousand naira) per flat, i proposed to build 6 Miniflats on the DECKED part of the building and paid him Token(PREMIUM), contracted my lawyer who prepared an agreement (please note include all next of kins on it). I can give a sample of the agreement to interested people. I spent an average of between =N=9.5M to erect and complete the 6 apartments. You don't need to buy expensive materials, but just average that will last for that 20 Years. Rent for the total Flat is =N=3M Average ( Agreement, Agency and Caution not yet added)

Finally, the pretty thing about the whole investment is that, since it is commercial, you get part of your Return of Investment immediately the building is completed. which means getting #3M immediately, you BREAKEVEN in 2 Years. And the whole of the remaining 18 years are for making profit.

How else can an investment be so easy.

FOR MORE INFORMATION OR POSSIBLY PARTNERSHIP

PLEASE CONTACT

DIVINE MIB REALTY CONSULT
7B MAGODO ROAD, BY ISHERI MAINLAND CLUB, MAGODO

08037756625, 08123596922

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Invested 10m And Made 3m Annually For 20 Years In Real Estate by osasyankee(m): 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
we will be discussing subsequently more of the strategy involve and terms of agreement
Re: How I Invested 10m And Made 3m Annually For 20 Years In Real Estate by moneymaker24(m): 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
Please, keep it coming.

(1) (Reply)

For Sale Property Type Address, Ladega Street Idado Estate By Chevy View LEKKI, / Pharmaceutical Company For Sale In Imo State / Newly Completed Bungalow- Two Bedroom Flat For Rent- Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.