Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Tiwa Savage Didn't Bathe As She Goes For An Interview In New York City (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Didn't Bathe As She Goes For An Interview In New York City (Photos) (83948 Views)

DJ Cuppy Arrives For Hiptv Interview In Keke Napep (Photos) / Davido Denies Engaging Chioma With A Capital "NO" During An Interview In US / Bisola Aiyeola Poses With White Policemen In New York City (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Didn't Bathe As She Goes For An Interview In New York City (Photos) by Weathered: 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
nisai:
Chia! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
how social media emboldened idiots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Didn't Bathe As She Goes For An Interview In New York City (Photos) by Winner4Life: 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
Na lie
mmadu4:
I'm not surprised yoruba girls are very dirty
Re: Tiwa Savage Didn't Bathe As She Goes For An Interview In New York City (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
Dear who baff help
Provided you dont have body odour
You are good to go

Page Financials is a financial Institution that
gives quick fund ranging from 200k to 20m to Salary earners and business owners, who reside in lagos and ibadan.
No guarantor
No collateral
No management and processing fee
No liquidation fee
We buy off loans from other Financial institution.

If you are interested let me know...
Re: Tiwa Savage Didn't Bathe As She Goes For An Interview In New York City (Photos) by Omoslim26: 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
Nbote:
Steps out Unbath ke... Is dat a past continuous tense or a future dumb tense

��No tomorrow next tense ���
Re: Tiwa Savage Didn't Bathe As She Goes For An Interview In New York City (Photos) by bizhop01: 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
Imagine the smell
Re: Tiwa Savage Didn't Bathe As She Goes For An Interview In New York City (Photos) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
Nbote:
Steps out UNBATHE should have been the correct phrase.
Re: Tiwa Savage Didn't Bathe As She Goes For An Interview In New York City (Photos) by BrokenCock: 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
toto go dey sticky! kai
Re: Tiwa Savage Didn't Bathe As She Goes For An Interview In New York City (Photos) by chinedumoooo: 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
That is yoruba woman for you, they find it difficult to take their bath.
Re: Tiwa Savage Didn't Bathe As She Goes For An Interview In New York City (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
Bobby4090:
No be face or makeup be d issue. Make she just no open her legs make her toto no smell. That one go be Smell Pollution!

That's why she said wipe and spray
Re: Tiwa Savage Didn't Bathe As She Goes For An Interview In New York City (Photos) by victorian(f): 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
No matter how much I fine and frosh, cmon! I can't even feel good without taking my bath at least twice a day. Morning and night.

Tiwa don't teach your fans to stop taking their bath. That's wrong and bad habit.

Simply shows she's dirty.

No offense but true.

It's not about packing one liter of oil paint with concealer gum for face.

Let's call a spade a spade.

Wail. On my mentions from now til next year.

IM LESS CONCERNED.
Re: Tiwa Savage Didn't Bathe As She Goes For An Interview In New York City (Photos) by TheEnforcer: 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
victorian:
No matter how much I fine and frosh, cmon! I can't even feel good without taking my bath at least twice a day. Morning and night.

Tiwa don't teach your fans to stop taking their bath. That's wrong and bad habit.

Simply shows she's dirty.

No offense but true.

It's not about packing one liter of oil paint with concealer gum for face.

Let's call a spade a spade.

Wail. On my mentions from now til next year.

IM LESS CONCERNED.
Did you read the report at all?How can you just conclude shes dirty and you are not.Your sanctimonious self.She said she went from the airport straight to her interview.Maybe the flight landed very early (I know delta airline arrives NY very early and she probalby took that airline) and she had to take a ride straight to the venue of her interview,otherwise she ll be late.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Didn't Bathe As She Goes For An Interview In New York City (Photos) by Came4amod: 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
I can wait for conspiracy decoder's to come and decode the 666 is 4999 .. grin.
Re: Tiwa Savage Didn't Bathe As She Goes For An Interview In New York City (Photos) by victorian(f): 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
TheEnforcer:
Did you read the report at all?How can you just conclude shes dirty and you are not.Your sanctimonious self.She said she went from the airport straight to her interview.Maybe the flight landed very early (I know delta airline arrives NY very early and she probalby took that airline) and she had to take a ride straight to the venue of her interview,otherwise she ll be late.

Then she shouldn't tell us, she didn't take her bath.

Anybody who has a career or biz going for them, meet up with different appointments and meetings different times in the day and still had to travel some distance to meet with another appointment through flight and none has ever mentioned to anyone they didn't take their bath.

Even davido, wizzy, burna boy etc who meet up with different meetings, flying here and there, will not post online they didn't take their bath before jumping into a flight for interview or biz.

It's simply unnecessary. And she's looking all made up as if it's cool.

Guy! It's not cool.

She's simply telling us, down there is slimy!

Do you how slimy the pussy feels when a lady skips bath in a day? My dear, it's bot even cool to joke about it.

Well na she sabi! With her post, billions of people now know, she doesn't bath often due to her tight schedules. Sighs

As if na only she get tight schedules of taking flights from one place to another.

It's her call Anyways
Re: Tiwa Savage Didn't Bathe As She Goes For An Interview In New York City (Photos) by Rabbiharrison: 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
Bath or no bath she smells nice some guys abroad even the so called white men hardly bath so hence she has no odour or hasn't sweat then am not against it
Re: Tiwa Savage Didn't Bathe As She Goes For An Interview In New York City (Photos) by Insectkiller: 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
Tiwa babe on top..

Ride on babe grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Didn't Bathe As She Goes For An Interview In New York City (Photos) by meobizy(f): 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2019
...and? The cold for that side dey kill any form of smell for at least three days.
Re: Tiwa Savage Didn't Bathe As She Goes For An Interview In New York City (Photos) by Nicolex(f): 11:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
crazygod:
I hope she brush sha. undecided
My thoughts exactly
Re: Tiwa Savage Didn't Bathe As She Goes For An Interview In New York City (Photos) by DameB(f): 6:58am On Sep 06, 2019
Sellfish:

Na past continuous nonsense grin

"Unbath" means she actually did bath, but while stepping out, she forgot the bath that she had bathed ....and the bath itself also forgot to "enbath" the person who had just been bathed

The OP needs 12 hot strokes of Fulani Herdsmen bulala

Lwkmd....
You are mouthed
Re: Tiwa Savage Didn't Bathe As She Goes For An Interview In New York City (Photos) by opebiboy: 7:27am On Sep 06, 2019
Oluwa savage
Re: Tiwa Savage Didn't Bathe As She Goes For An Interview In New York City (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2019
better than the ones junmping from air peace to arik dicking the whole country down because of weave on,gucci bag and instagram likes.
Re: Tiwa Savage Didn't Bathe As She Goes For An Interview In New York City (Photos) by fitzainab(f): 8:55am On Sep 07, 2019
cheesy
Nbote:
Re: Tiwa Savage Didn't Bathe As She Goes For An Interview In New York City (Photos) by Jeremy1234: 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2019
horhizah:

Is Nairaland a newspaper?

Baby girl
Re: Tiwa Savage Didn't Bathe As She Goes For An Interview In New York City (Photos) by siduofmandesid(m): 8:30am On Nov 08, 2019
wetin peson go do hmm
Re: Tiwa Savage Didn't Bathe As She Goes For An Interview In New York City (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 2:10pm On Dec 20, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Cause Of Moji Olaiya's Death / Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine / Toke Makinwa Poses In Bed Ahead Of Valentine (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.