Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,215 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Xenophobic Attacks: Enough Is Enough - President Ramaphosa Of South Africa - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Xenophobic Attacks: Enough Is Enough - President Ramaphosa Of South Africa (52006 Views)

South African President Ramaphosa Stares At Sindisiwe Chikunga Backside / John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Enough Is Enough - President Ramaphosa Of South Africa by crafteck(m): 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
So it wasn't enough before, it had to get to this stage
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Enough Is Enough - President Ramaphosa Of South Africa by kenny37(m): 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
here

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Enough Is Enough - President Ramaphosa Of South Africa by dfrost: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
omenka:
Good.

Can we now face the domestic issues plaguing our country? Enough of these threads already. We are bleeding internally but it seems we are much more interested in the superficial wounds.

How about we started preaching love and tolerance amongst ourselves?

Our collective enemies are the political elites. They are the root cause of all the problems we face as a nation today. Their greed has been our albatross as a people. They rape us daily with every single breath they take, pitch us against each other along religious and ethnic lines just to consolidate their power, and use our ignorant and illiterate brothers as canon foders for their insidious political games, the ones we call thugs.

When they come together to steal, not even the unity at the table of the Last Super can compare to their show of brotherliness.

Their greatest fear lies in our unity of purpose. The moment they sense we no longer see our tribe, religion or region as the huge faultlines available to them for exploitation whenever the need arises, that will be the day they start sitting up knowing the sun is about to set on them.

Nice words omenka. We really need to let love lead else all of us will go down.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Enough Is Enough - President Ramaphosa Of South Africa by Chukalemon(m): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
I don't know why this south africans are very selfish.
Maybe they have forgotten that we nigerians help them during the apartheid era.
All of a sudden they have forgotten all of these things.
How I wish mandela Nelson was still alive.
> angry angry
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Enough Is Enough - President Ramaphosa Of South Africa by follock007(m): 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
coming from a president whose country is a power house of nuclear weapons which he uses to brag and bully the surrounding states like they're big brother but depending on western countries immigrants for proxy economic reimbursement and he still think they're just too smart... by the time the west coast countries recall your bluffs, your uranium country and it's economy will be leveled to zero and by then the secret monarchy that is causing the problems will be exposed and you will lose your political relevance for life... just watch Nigeria joining the rest of the western nations to pull that string on your government
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Enough Is Enough - President Ramaphosa Of South Africa by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
omenka:
Good.

Can we now face the domestic issues plaguing our country? Enough of these threads already. We are bleeding internally but it seems we are much more interested in the superficial wounds.

Our collective enemies are the political elites. They are the root cause of all the problems we face as a nation today. Their greed has been our albatross as a people. They rape us daily with every single breath they take, pitch us against each other along religious and ethnic lines just to consolidate their power, and use our ignorant and illiterate brothers as canon foders for their insidious political games, the ones we call thugs.

When they come together to steal, not even the unity at the table of the Last Super can compare to their show of brotherliness.

Their greatest fear lies in our unity of purpose. The moment they sense we no longer see our tribe, religion or region as the huge faultlines available to them for exploitation whenever the need arises, that will be the day they start sitting up knowing the sun is about to set on them.
If this is the inner Omenka, then I pray you remain this way.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Enough Is Enough - President Ramaphosa Of South Africa by Danobi5920: 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
follock007:
coming from a president whose country is a power house of nuclear weapons which he uses to brag and bully the surrounding states like they're big brother but depending on western countries immigrants for proxy economic reimbursement and he still think they're just too smart... by the time the west coast countries recall your bluffs, your uranium country and it's economy will be leveled to zero and by then the secret monarchy that is causing the problems will be exposed and you will lose your political relevance for life... just watch Nigeria joining the rest of the western nations to pull that string on your government

What is this idiot talking about undecided. Are you ok?.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Enough Is Enough - President Ramaphosa Of South Africa by follock007(m): 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
Danobi5920:

What is this idiot talking about undecided. Are you ok?.

sorry danobi, did i bash your nerve?
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Enough Is Enough - President Ramaphosa Of South Africa by Danobi5920: 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
follock007:

sorry danobi, did i bash your nerve?

South Africa Doent have nuclear weapon you idiot.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Enough Is Enough - President Ramaphosa Of South Africa by Rakitic004: 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
mtcheeew rubbish so he has been sleeping since even "Rama" in Hausa means revenge
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Enough Is Enough - President Ramaphosa Of South Africa by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
We dont need stories
All we need is action

Page Financials is a financial Institution that
gives quick fund ranging from 200k to 20m to Salary earners and business owners, who reside in lagos and ibadan.
No guarantor
No collateral
No management and processing fee
No liquidation fee
We buy off loans from other Financial institution.

If you are interested let me know...
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Enough Is Enough - President Ramaphosa Of South Africa by follock007(m): 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
Chukalemon:
I don't know why this south africans are very selfish.
Maybe they have forgotten that we nigerians help them during the apartheid era.
All of a sudden they have forgotten all of these things.
How I wish mandela Nelson was still alive.
> angry angry

Not just the apartheid o. We still contribute to over 10% of their government since then and they don't allow their own to go out... they produce all their things locally up to cars but you can't ship them to Nigeria... they're 80% hackers from birth and militant to the core and their hatred for Nigeria is inborn because they know that each time they threatened us, we would slam them back with naughty gifts and presents as if we were going to spoil a child or a little girl on a romantic date.. we need to cut out the tie and recall our ambassador... watch them eating up themselves out of pride because they are a nuclear power country until they finally get foreign ties again from abroad out of sympathy... They are walking into that hole... Same way the British court is trying to hold Nigeria's 9.6bn they will be back into the apartheid before you know it. Just this money someone had withdrawn $9,000 out of my domiciliary account and my Intel agent traced the transaction to South Africa... Thieving state. Mchew
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Enough Is Enough - President Ramaphosa Of South Africa by follock007(m): 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
Danobi5920:

South Africa Doent have nuclear weapon you idiot.

From Zhike
You are dreaming my friend. SANDF can destroy the whole Nigeria in 1 day.

They have nuclear weapons. You just didn't know...
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Enough Is Enough - President Ramaphosa Of South Africa by princejenks(m): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
Did the person who posted these tweets read them at all? If you've been following events in SA,you'll have learned that women have been protesting in front of their parliament the upsurge in the cases of rape in that country and the tweets up there are talking about the president of that country addressing the issue, no where was xenophobia mentioned in those tweets
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Enough Is Enough - President Ramaphosa Of South Africa by follock007(m): 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
princejenks:
Did the person who posted these tweets read them at all? If you've been following events in SA,you'll have learned that women have been protesting in front of their parliament the upsurge in the cases of rape in that country and the tweets up there are talking about the president of that country addressing the issue, no where was xenophobia mentioned in those tweets

if you know why i don't use Facebook anymore then you can tell who is raping who between those woman and Nigerian men... unless the complain is on-behalf of the we this protest is a 419. their women can hack into your life for Jesus and they never stop even when you live the country they conclude that they beat you home with raping so they must rape you in your own house because you owe them so much as a woman.. at first they are the ones who approach you when you get into an eatery or a bar forcefully and boldly talking like somebody who knows what she wants, you're thinking of sex but she's thinking of your head on the plate, bloody... i met them everywhere i traveled to, malaysia and at their home... South Africans, Botswana and a handful of zimbabwean, if you're a Nigerian then you better willingly say your last prayers because your inheritance has been shared
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Enough Is Enough - President Ramaphosa Of South Africa by Usanga35: 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
NONSENSE
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Enough Is Enough - President Ramaphosa Of South Africa by BlackPantherCri: 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
Lukgaf:
The President of South Africa, Cyril Ramaphosa has condemned the foreigners recent attack in his country, South Africa. The President condemned this attack via his twitter handle and promised to address the nation in an hour time.

@SAgovnews
President Cyril Ramaphosa says enough is enough and announces that he will be addressing the nation in an hour’s time.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SAgovnews/status/1169545850789466112

He only addressed slaughtering of women. What about the slaughtering of other Africans? Xenophobe+Afrophobe..
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Enough Is Enough - President Ramaphosa Of South Africa by JohnnyBling(m): 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
omenka:
Good.

Thanks for sharing the TRUTH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Enough Is Enough - President Ramaphosa Of South Africa by Danobi5920: 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
follock007:

From Zhike

They have nuclear weapons. You just didn't know...

You are clueless.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Enough Is Enough - President Ramaphosa Of South Africa by Charly68: 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
Nigeria must cut off bilateral relationship with the nation..all this political talks can't heal the wound
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Enough Is Enough - President Ramaphosa Of South Africa by Trendirabingi: 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
No oo... Its not enough oo...people dey cook una own...xenophobic ediots
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Enough Is Enough - President Ramaphosa Of South Africa by Babacele: 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
SENT AS RECEIVED.
Madam Zara, My sister, I know you think differently and you love truth, so please let me share a perspective with you.

I know the SA thing is paining you as you say, also me too. But please hear my perspective:

I have lived in SA for almost 20 years.

What you see as pure xenophobia is actually community Vigilantism gone wrong or hijacked by criminals.

Some of the shops looted and destroyed are actually covers for a serious crime.

Some of our brothers take over entire areas and turn them into drug markets. But because the law in SA does not allow police to arrest criminals unless with evidence or unless shot at, so what happens is the drug guys hide these drugs in shops, restaurants etc and use as a face.
There are up to 30 public "drug" markets in Joburg alone. These are areas where 50 to 200 Nigerians converge on street corners to sell drugs. That's just in Johannesburg, and excludes other places.
The community knows and they try to inform the police. Sometimes these guys get arrested and bribe their way out when it fails the community takes laws into their hands.

Nigerians are not being targetted per se. The target is street drug dealers and yahoo boys who are mostly Nigerian.

Personally, in an area of Johannesburg, some years ago, drug dealers almost took over my property. We bought it and in the process of renovation, they invaded it and turned it into a drug hotel. It took God to evict them without being killed. It was led by Nigerians. In that property, there were families with women and children.

One strategy of selling drugs is to befriend young secondary school.Girls and introduce them. They get hooked and they start stealing and prostitution to feed the habit. Soon the entire area deteriorates.
Now, why I am sharing this with you is that the drug dealers are distracting attention. They are trying to make the Nigerian Government arise in anger and defend "Nigerians" ie defend drug dealers. if they succeed, they'd have staged a powerful coup. They'd have entered an official mafioso level, protected by Government.

Please see the article below: The Nigeria ambassador to SA said the majority of killings are perpetrated by fellow Nigerians. It's a drug turf war. he is right. I know some who've been killed.

So how can we accuse others of killing us when we are perpetrating it?

Those videos and pictures circulating of Nigerians in SA- how is it that we are shown only in the light of guys on the street? I know top Robotics engineers in SA, I know people in Top IT firms, developers, in Amazon, Google etc, I know top bankers, property company owners, many doctors, Superintendent of hospitals, professors, Pastors, etc.

So in summary here are my thoughts

- A vast majority of upright Nigerians in SA are very comfortable. They are doctors, teachers, business owners, etc. If we don't get the right story, we can set off a diplomatic war, everything collapses and these guys become targets. Currently, they are not being targetted by anyone. many are married to South Africans. Some head Government agencies and private companies.

- Yes, there are some xenophobic South Africans, but just like we fought against stigmatizing Fulani, we must also fight against stigmatizing South Africans. There are VERY many good South Africans, who don't buy into any form of oppression. Let us encourage our government to join with the South African Government and carry out a security raid on drug dealers.

If the Government announces this, you will see they will flee because they'll know the cover is blown! xenophobic attacks will reduce 95%.

The biggest donation event in the history of SA was in 2007 when people gave to victims of xenophobic attacks. The amount given was a record. It shows that the nation is not buying into that mindset.

- Please use your powerful platform to create a voice for good Nigerians in SA. You will be surprised. Many are afraid to talk because even Nigerian organizations in SA are infiltrated and even controlled by drug dealers and kingpins. No one wants to be killed. These guys are very powerful.

- These same guys being paraded as Nigerians under attack are the same guys who HATE everything PMB stands for. If you visit their hag outs (we sometimes buy food there) and talk about Buhari, they can kill you, literarily. Why? because they hate what he stands for and they hate that he is saying we should become good citizens.

- Communities fighting to save themselves should not.be hushed but.helped to do it in a better way. Not jungle justice.
- Yes the SA Government must not also be left without responsibility in the matter, they should be tasked to step up their game too. While Nigeria targets drug dealers and yahoo buys, South Africa should target miscreants and criminals in a joint operation. SA Government also needs to purge bad eggs in its police force who are compromised. It Also needs to take its own share of blame for unemployment, poverty and economic challenges and social issues that allow drugs to be demanded.

I close with a prophecy by Pa Elton

"Africa is like a gun, Nigeria is like a trigger, South Africa is like a barrel

South Africa will be free. It will partner with Nigeria.

When that happens, Africa will arise and lead the world in many ways."

This prophecy was given in the hight of apartheid when it seemed impossible. Today it is half done South Africa has more bilateral agreements with Nigeria than any other nation on earth. We MUST NOT allow miscreants and criminals on both sides to hinder it, because if our national relationship fails, Africa will fail.

This is Buhari's "Mandela" moment. Will he rise up and shake off the pain and anger and mobilize Africa to unify or will he take a position that reverses the building of unity? I think he will do the right thing by God's grace, but I also believe publicizing the truth will help him and citizens.

I am open to discuss with you further on this matter, and if you feel the need to publish the above anonymously, please feel free. And if you want to do a tour to SA, I'll host you and we can go out and do a strategic mapping. I'll show you things that will make you see another perspective.
https://allafrica.com/stories/201808140022.html
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Enough Is Enough - President Ramaphosa Of South Africa by olajigaolamide: 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
Very stupid man
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Enough Is Enough - President Ramaphosa Of South Africa by 14(m): 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2019
Dockman:
What are the instructions and duties of the South African police force during this period? They are ment to protect lives first.

Checking for illegal migrants is fine bt doing it now while encouraging violence by their citizens shows sinister intentions. Nigerians don’t treat foreigners this ways. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided[color=#000099][/color]
This is serious
A good leader or good leadership will certainly solve this
It wouldn’t have come up at all

REALLY?

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Enough Is Enough - President Ramaphosa Of South Africa by Insectkiller: 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
Don't mind ramaphosa.
He is enjoying d killings of Nigerians and d foreigners..

So, south Africa has no strong law against crime..
That's an insult from d President of South Africa on South Africa as a nation.

Ramaphosa has nothing to offer because hes cluelesss.

He enjoyed d killings..

Ramaphosa is just there as president but on Hibernate mode..
grin shocked shocked
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Enough Is Enough - President Ramaphosa Of South Africa by writeprof(m): 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
He don wake up laslas grin
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Enough Is Enough - President Ramaphosa Of South Africa by KoalaFied205: 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2019
Wait for the battle horn y'all... The RAM has spoken lol �
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Enough Is Enough - President Ramaphosa Of South Africa by garetz: 6:38am On Sep 07, 2019
Lip service

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place / SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) / Zambian Minister On His Knees As President Lungu Talks To Him (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.