Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Start Up Vtu,data Selling, Gotv ,dstv Subscription Business With Just a token - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Up Vtu,data Selling, Gotv ,dstv Subscription Business With Just a token (3286 Views)

Please How I Can Start Airtime, Data, Electricity And TV Subscription Business / How To Start A Profitable Data / Cable Subscription Business. / Latest Way To Start Data Selling Business In Nigeria 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Up Vtu,data Selling, Gotv ,dstv Subscription Business With Just a token by kenniefawole(m): 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
DO YOU KNOW THAT:
1)According to NCC we have over 100 million active internet
2) Over 9.5 trillion Data was used as 2019
3) Airtime is the most purchased Product in Nigeria
4) Why do you think many people now sell Data , airtime all over social media
*Now asked yourself this questions*
1) Why do banks always send you notification that you should buy airtime , for example now "GTBank would always tell you to make 10 VTU
transactions and get #500 worth of airtime
2) Calculate the amount of airtime & data you have used as far this year (I guess you are calculating over 50k right now )
3) Do you know you can start electric bill payment ,Money Transfer (POS) , cable TV subscriptions as well
*Now let me give you the fill gist*
-VTU Business (Data , Airtime , Electric Bill , Cable TV subscriptions , Money Transfer) is one of the fastest moving business in Nigeria , You don't need to start worrying about customers , customers are Everywhere , even you yourself , you are a major customer , Beside you don't need a high capital has well to start this business unlike other business and it not even time consuming , As a student , Worker , graduate , father or mother , you can start up this business as a side business ..
To start a successful VTU business , all you will need is
*A mobile phone (Active Internet connection)
Social media pages (Branding)
I would teaching how to start the following services For Free !!!
*1)Data Selling (all network)*
**2)Airtime Vending (Pin and VTU , All network as well )*
*3) Electric Bills Payment *
*4)Cable TV subscriptions DsTV ,GoTV ,Startimes)*
*5) Money Transfer (To all bank without charges)*
contact me via
https:///send?phone=2349033999727

(1) (Reply)

Information On Where To Buy Liquid Silicone Rubberr / In Need Of A Business I Can Start With Two Million Naira / Hybitrage Is A Ponzy Scheme, Stay Away From It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.