Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

An Overview Of The Loko-oweto Bridge, The Bridge Linking Benue & Nasarawa States - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / An Overview Of The Loko-oweto Bridge, The Bridge Linking Benue & Nasarawa States (30170 Views)

Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) / The Beautiful Loko-Oweto Bridges, Benue River: Thank You Buhari, Up APC / Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Overview Of The Loko-oweto Bridge, The Bridge Linking Benue & Nasarawa States by SmartMugu: 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
I won't be surprised seeing herdsmen herd cattle from Nassarawa to Benue on this bridge when its completed.
Re: An Overview Of The Loko-oweto Bridge, The Bridge Linking Benue & Nasarawa States by Sniper101(m): 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
something neva even ready, yet some lazy bloggers wey no fit waka enter road go find better news dun begin disturb person with pictures of an "ongoing" project

By the time the project go finally complete, I wonder how the picture postings go be from these bloggers {Dem no go let us rest at all}

1 Like

Re: An Overview Of The Loko-oweto Bridge, The Bridge Linking Benue & Nasarawa States by slapandfall(m): 6:10am On Sep 06, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Am not thinking anything.

Let them just complete the bridge and that ends it.

They are not doing it with their money.

God bless you.
Useless Government
Re: An Overview Of The Loko-oweto Bridge, The Bridge Linking Benue & Nasarawa States by DateMynd44(m): 8:49am On Sep 06, 2019
Sonoyom:

eyen eka, i was posted to Loco on a good morning morning, we drove for almost 4 hours from Keffi. 3hrs of the 4hrs was on very bad and terrible roads, with risk of killer Herdsmen and all. When we got to the location, the community had no light or water, i had to go back to Keffi for relocation.
lol their girls Noor (winks)
Re: An Overview Of The Loko-oweto Bridge, The Bridge Linking Benue & Nasarawa States by Sonoyom(m): 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2019
DateMynd44:
lol their girls Noor (winks)
As a PH/Cali boy, the girls there were a turn off for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Overview Of The Loko-oweto Bridge, The Bridge Linking Benue & Nasarawa States by Asquare84(m): 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
once this bridge is completed it will take 3 hours journey by road from abuja to enugu, i am from that part of benue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naija Man Goes To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! (pix) / My ''One Chance Bus'' Experience / Dangerous Gutter At Alapara Junction Akute, Causing Accidents (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.