Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Hair Growth And Hair Care Tips Known From Foreign Hair Stylists - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hair Growth And Hair Care Tips Known From Foreign Hair Stylists (424 Views)

Lagos Top Stylist: 3 Stylists Battle For ₦‎200,000 Today At 9pm / Lagos Top Stylist: 3 Stylists Battle For N200,000 Cash and Prizes / #bbnaija: Tboss Advises Hair Stylists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hair Growth And Hair Care Tips Known From Foreign Hair Stylists by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
Hair care tips and rapid hair growth processes (e.g The inversion method..)
Re: Hair Growth And Hair Care Tips Known From Foreign Hair Stylists by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
amykim17:
amykim17:
amykim17:
Re: Hair Growth And Hair Care Tips Known From Foreign Hair Stylists by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
Foreign stylists e.g asians(koreans,phillipines,chinese..), americans
Have found out and they've made a believe that inversion method can make our hair grow a inch or more in 5 days-7days
Re: Hair Growth And Hair Care Tips Known From Foreign Hair Stylists by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
It is known that nigerian girls hair grow 4 inches per year but asians and americans will be 6 inches per year
This method 'The inversion method' makes our hair grow 4 inches a month not 4 inches a year
Re: Hair Growth And Hair Care Tips Known From Foreign Hair Stylists by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
Hello, my name is Kim amy
I helped my nigerian friend fight through her conditions of her hair breakage and now i believe nigerian hair can grow to a waist length
Right now its breath taking because her hair is 12 inches lonng because she used the inversion method
Wanna try it? winkHello, my name is Kim amy
I helped my nigerian friend fight through her conditions of her hair breakage and now i believe nigerian hair can grow to a waist length
Right now its breath taking because her hair is 12 inches lonng because she used the inversion method
Wanna try it?
My name is amy again, i hope im welcome here
Re: Hair Growth And Hair Care Tips Known From Foreign Hair Stylists by Mabemax: 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2019
Hi Kim and you're welcome so what is this "inversion method" that you're talking about hmm

(1) (Reply)

When And Why Did Men Start Wearing Trousers While Abandoning The Biblical Tunic? / Quality Bags, Wears & Shoes Available At Affordable Price. / Loc Extensions For Sale And Installation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.