Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,964 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Woman Strangles Husband, Beheads Him, Feeds Dog With His Penis (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Strangles Husband, Beheads Him, Feeds Dog With His Penis (photo) (3374 Views)

Ugandan Woman Strangles Her 7-Year-Old Daughter To Death (Photos) / Ogun Prophet Beheads Lover After Sex, Buries Body In Church Premises (Graphic) / Cameroonian Woman Strangles Neighbour's Children After Kidnapping Them (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Strangles Husband, Beheads Him, Feeds Dog With His Penis (photo) by GistMore12: 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
After suffering years of domestic abuse, a 48 year-old Ukrainian woman has strangled her husband, beheaded him and hacked off his penis, throwing it to her dog to eat for dinner.
The woman, identified only by the name Maria, lives in the village of Obariv in the north of the country.

The woman told police ‘she was suffering domestic violence for ages and murdered her husband to put an end to it’ and that ‘it was the only way out’.

According to a report by Mail Online, the woman attacked her spouse Oleksandr, 49, in their bedroom after he came home from night shift work and fell asleep.

She strangled him to death with her bare hands before grabbing an axe and hacking the man’s head off, police said.

After that Maria used a kitchen knife to chop off the victims genitals and fed the organ to her dogs, local media report.

She then tried to cut the body into pieces but failed, investigators said.

Covered with her husband’s blood, Maria rushed out of her family’s house to the street where she was spotted by Nadezhda Opanasiuk, a woman living next door.

Mrs Opanasiuk said to local media: ‘Her hands, feet and clothes were in blood.

‘She said, ”I am in trouble. I’ve killed my husband.”

‘I did not believe her. I thought they had a quarrel and she might have hit him. I went to see if he needed medical help.

‘When I walked into the room, I saw his mutilated body. The bedsheets were soaked with blood.”

See more; http://gistmore.com/woman-strangles-husband-beheads-him-feeds-dog-with-his-penis

Re: Woman Strangles Husband, Beheads Him, Feeds Dog With His Penis (photo) by GistMore12: 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Woman Strangles Husband, Beheads Him, Feeds Dog With His Penis (photo) by DrNueLpureHoney: 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
Things dey happen inside dx world oh
Re: Woman Strangles Husband, Beheads Him, Feeds Dog With His Penis (photo) by Andersonjr(m): 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
Holy cow shocked why is people this wicked Tufikwa!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Strangles Husband, Beheads Him, Feeds Dog With His Penis (photo) by RiyaGoddess(f): 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
Haaaaaaaah
3 in 1 for only one man
Read my signature
Re: Woman Strangles Husband, Beheads Him, Feeds Dog With His Penis (photo) by Nurumaxy: 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
the end is finally here
Re: Woman Strangles Husband, Beheads Him, Feeds Dog With His Penis (photo) by ladilawal82(m): 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
shocked undecided
Re: Woman Strangles Husband, Beheads Him, Feeds Dog With His Penis (photo) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
Picture of the feast or=
Re: Woman Strangles Husband, Beheads Him, Feeds Dog With His Penis (photo) by nuban07(m): 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
Is that old woman in the pic the 48 years old woman
Ok, maybe the neighbour
Re: Woman Strangles Husband, Beheads Him, Feeds Dog With His Penis (photo) by Orlando7au: 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
smiley
Re: Woman Strangles Husband, Beheads Him, Feeds Dog With His Penis (photo) by DesChyko: 11:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
shocked shocked
All these ontop one human being??
His crime must have disturbed her ancestors too

Re: Woman Strangles Husband, Beheads Him, Feeds Dog With His Penis (photo) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
My reaction to news nowadays....

Re: Woman Strangles Husband, Beheads Him, Feeds Dog With His Penis (photo) by Hoodbilonia: 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
Hollywood horror movie
Life n direct
Re: Woman Strangles Husband, Beheads Him, Feeds Dog With His Penis (photo) by Ojiofor: 12:06am On Sep 06, 2019
Why the woma no walk away from the abusive marriage,na wao.
Re: Woman Strangles Husband, Beheads Him, Feeds Dog With His Penis (photo) by alezzy13: 1:34am On Sep 06, 2019
So she was strong to physically strangle him? So why did she endure all the years of abuse? She for Don panel beat since
Re: Woman Strangles Husband, Beheads Him, Feeds Dog With His Penis (photo) by Tedpgrass: 9:12am On Sep 06, 2019
Isn't this the same country where a Nigerian medical student was lured and killed by both his girlfriend and her father the other day.. For no apparent reason..... .

Would appear that people from this part of the world have cannibalistic and barbaric baseline tendencies. If these stories are to be believed!!

(1) (Reply)

Racist SA Woman Who Called For Killing Of All Black Men ARRESTED (PICS) / Titilayo Olaifa Stole £60,000 From Top Law Firm In 3days! / Nigerian Student Murdered In South Africa (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.