Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Teacher Rapes, Impregnates 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl In Adamawa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Rapes, Impregnates 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl In Adamawa (27022 Views)

23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys / Teacher Rapes His 14-Year-Old Student In Ogun State (Photo) / 30-Year-Old Head Teacher Rapes 6-Year-Old Schoolgirl In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Rapes, Impregnates 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl In Adamawa by GistMore11: 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
A 12-year-old schoolgirl who was raped by her teacher in Namtari, Yola South Local Government Area of Adamawa State, has been confirmed pregnant.

The Adamawa State Commandant of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), Abdullahi Nuruddeen, said the teacher, Nathan Yusuf, has been arrested for raping the minor.

“On 2nd September 2019, around 2:30 p.m., we arrested a suspect of rape in person of Nathan Yusuf (37) who is a teacher at Gurel primary school in Namtari Yola south, suspected to have raped his pupil who is below 14 years of age. He confessed to giving her codeine syrup before raping her.

Mr Nurudden said the suspect will be charged to court as soon as the investigation is concluded.

“We are advising parents to be vigilant on their children and report such crimes to the relevant authorities for judicial action,” he said.

Bashir Tahir, a member of a non-governmental organisation, Hope Centre, which cares for rape victims in the state, said the group was providing support for the girl.

“She has received all the needed support and the medical tests required. So far she is free from all sexually transmitted diseases. But she will start receiving antenatal care next week at the Hope Centre,” he said.

Mr Tahir said over 160 rape cases had been brought to the organisation, adding that 10 of them have been taken to court.

An uncle of the victim, Sulaiman Namtari, said the action of the teacher came to the community as a rude shock because the man was hitherto highly respected in the community.

“Every member of the community reserves tremendous respect for the teacher as he has been in the community for years. There is no house he doesn’t enter and every member of the community knows him very well.

” What he did was perfidy of the highest order and for that we want authorities not to spare him,” Mr Namtari said.

I regret my action – suspect
While fielding questions from journalists, Mr Yusuf expressed remorse over his action, saying he was prodded by the devil.

He said he would take care of the baby after delivery, adding that he will take full responsibility for his action.

‘’ I regret my action. It was the handiwork of Satan and i am ready to take the full responsibility,’’ he said.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nnorth-east/350764-teacher-rapes-impregnates-12-year-old.html/amp/

1 Like

Re: Teacher Rapes, Impregnates 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl In Adamawa by DrNueLpureHoney: 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
Some people are just so wicked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Rapes, Impregnates 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl In Adamawa by Nurumaxy: 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
i know say na aboki man e go be

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Rapes, Impregnates 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl In Adamawa by yinkus6750(m): 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
Its so painful when people that are suppose to be custodians, guiders , etc, now turn the opposite to perpetrate evil acts over those they should have ordinarily be protecting.
Such a very inhuman act.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Rapes, Impregnates 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl In Adamawa by Paige001(f): 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
Chai! what a wicked world, that idiot need to be taught some lessons
Re: Teacher Rapes, Impregnates 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl In Adamawa by crazyABO(m): 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
Hundred strokes of cane on his shark doo doo doo angry I rise undecided court!!!

1 Like

Re: Teacher Rapes, Impregnates 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl In Adamawa by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
People like the poster above me who are quick to judge are known to be the worst molesters of minors.

4 Likes

Re: Teacher Rapes, Impregnates 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl In Adamawa by mainman7(m): 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
He should be castrated with immediate effect!
Re: Teacher Rapes, Impregnates 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl In Adamawa by naijadrivablog: 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
embarassed
Re: Teacher Rapes, Impregnates 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl In Adamawa by blesskewe(f): 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
12 years

Castration please

1 Like

Re: Teacher Rapes, Impregnates 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl In Adamawa by sparog(m): 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
angry
Re: Teacher Rapes, Impregnates 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl In Adamawa by Risingblue008(m): 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
Í hear
Re: Teacher Rapes, Impregnates 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl In Adamawa by sotall(m): 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
shocked
Re: Teacher Rapes, Impregnates 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl In Adamawa by mamajj17(f): 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Female student should stop frolicking around male teachers

My dear TEACHERS are meant to protect both Male and Female Students wink

1 Like

Re: Teacher Rapes, Impregnates 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl In Adamawa by willexyaho(m): 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ok
Re: Teacher Rapes, Impregnates 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl In Adamawa by mokkalu1(m): 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
Na wa o!
Re: Teacher Rapes, Impregnates 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl In Adamawa by anataala: 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
How did Nathieniel be aboki, is your chiristian brother.
Nurumaxy:
i know say na aboki man e go be

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Rapes, Impregnates 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl In Adamawa by Ayotemide(f): 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
Full responsibility?? This one thinks this misplaced fatherhood would save him from Jail.
Re: Teacher Rapes, Impregnates 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl In Adamawa by bamasite(m): 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
Na them
Re: Teacher Rapes, Impregnates 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl In Adamawa by Rhea(f): 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
GistMore11:
A 12-year-old schoolgirl who was raped by her teacher in Namtari, Yola South Local Government Area of Adamawa State, has been confirmed pregnant.

The Adamawa State Commandant of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), Abdullahi Nuruddeen, said the teacher, Nathan Yusuf, has been arrested for raping the minor.

“On 2nd September 2019, around 2:30 p.m., we arrested a suspect of rape in person of Nathan Yusuf (37) who is a teacher at Gurel primary school in Namtari Yola south, suspected to have raped his pupil who is below 14 years of age. He confessed to giving her codeine syrup before raping her.

Mr Nurudden said the suspect will be charged to court as soon as the investigation is concluded.

“We are advising parents to be vigilant on their children and report such crimes to the relevant authorities for judicial action,” he said.

Bashir Tahir, a member of a non-governmental organisation, Hope Centre, which cares for rape victims in the state, said the group was providing support for the girl.

“She has received all the needed support and the medical tests required. So far she is free from all sexually transmitted diseases. But she will start receiving antenatal care next week at the Hope Centre,” he said.

Mr Tahir said over 160 rape cases had been brought to the organisation, adding that 10 of them have been taken to court.

An uncle of the victim, Sulaiman Namtari, said the action of the teacher came to the community as a rude shock because the man was hitherto highly respected in the community.

“Every member of the community reserves tremendous respect for the teacher as he has been in the community for years. There is no house he doesn’t enter and every member of the community knows him very well.

” What he did was perfidy of the highest order and for that we want authorities not to spare him,” Mr Namtari said.

I regret my action – suspect
While fielding questions from journalists, Mr Yusuf expressed remorse over his action, saying he was prodded by the devil.

He said he would take care of the baby after delivery, adding that he will take full responsibility for his action.

‘’ I regret my action. It was the handiwork of Satan and i am ready to take the full responsibility,’’ he said.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nnorth-east/350764-teacher-rapes-impregnates-12-year-old.html/amp/

We should be as well be prodded by the devil to amputate his nu.tsa.ck asap
Re: Teacher Rapes, Impregnates 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl In Adamawa by seanjy4konji: 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
well done.
Re: Teacher Rapes, Impregnates 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl In Adamawa by femtex007(m): 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
I think capital punishment will be OK for any confirmed rape case. Rape case is really getting out of hand. Maybe its bcause some persons get away with it.
Re: Teacher Rapes, Impregnates 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl In Adamawa by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
Na wao.

Abortion should be permitted in this cause. I guess

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Rapes, Impregnates 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl In Adamawa by picoba(m): 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
The teacher will surely blame devil when getting to court.
Re: Teacher Rapes, Impregnates 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl In Adamawa by Truflame: 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
A professional teacher will hardly contemplate an evil of this kind. This is why we need TRCN certified teachers instead of quack disguising as teachers.

The following factors are responsible for the decay in the educational sector

(1)Teachers are no longer employed on merit, but through man know man syndrome.

(2) Officials often compromise every known standard by accepting bribe from applicant.

(3) Applicant employed are based on family or political affiliation

(4)Parents and Guardians sometimes invite cheap tutors in their homes. They think they can get more value when they pay less. The ones that accept less tuition fees don't know the norms in the profession. When failure looks in the air, they blame every teachers for their woes.
Re: Teacher Rapes, Impregnates 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl In Adamawa by raphy(m): 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
just imagine after drinking burutashi and his joystick turn to iron he start looking for where to download the seamen.

then that 12yr old just com In.

man be like come take cough medicine the girl don't know wht is that

boom is drank .boom man entered her girl go oh.......

say no to rape o.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Rapes, Impregnates 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl In Adamawa by alphaNomega: 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
yinkus6750:
Its so painful when people that are suppose to be custodians, guiders , etc, now turn the opposite to perpetrate evil acts over those they should have ordinarily be protecting.
Such a very inhuman act.

Painful right? Just like how our police kill innocent people and frame them up.
Re: Teacher Rapes, Impregnates 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl In Adamawa by money121(m): 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officers And VIO Fight Over Who Should Inspect Cars In Lagos (Photos) / Young Man Killed By Angry Mob For Stabbing Woman To Death In Kogi. Graphic Pics / Soldiers Kill Kidnappers In Makurdi, Arrest Others (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.