Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,053 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

How Much Will I Use To Tiled This Project - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will I Use To Tiled This Project (702 Views)

How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - / Follow Us On This Project / Why Epoxy 3D Floor Is Better Than Tiled Floor, Carpet, Hardwood Floor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will I Use To Tiled This Project by felixmuyiwa: 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
Good day NLder,
I have a 3bedrooms flat project I was working on till late last year before I have financial issue.
I have completed the windows, ceiling, and the entrance doors, plastered in and out, etc

The question is that, how much will it cost me to tiled the house?

Note: Tell me the type of tiles and it is for average Nigerians
The building size is 53X31ft (according to my own calculation)
The building have 4 toilets.

The reason for this question is that I don't want to pay for my rent (180k) which will expired by December. Thanks
Re: How Much Will I Use To Tiled This Project by goldcorn(f): 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
felixmuyiwa:
Good day NLder,
I have a 3bedrooms flat project I was working on till late last year before I have financial issue.
I have completed the windows, ceiling, and the entrance doors, plastered in and out, etc

The question is that, how much will it cost me to tiled the house?

Note: Tell me the type of tiles and it is for average Nigerians
The building size is 53X31ft (according to my own calculation)
The building have 4 toilets.

The reason for this question is that I don't want to pay for my rent (180k) which will expired by December. Thanks
Can help you out with it, just give me the location, we take accurate measurements then you can get Nigerian tiles very affordable n will tile it for you , just WhatsApp me on 09069193297
Re: How Much Will I Use To Tiled This Project by felixmuyiwa: 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2019
goldcorn:

Can help you out with it, just give me the location, we take accurate measurements then you can get Nigerian tiles very affordable n will tile it for you , just WhatsApp me on 09069193297

Based on your past or recent work.

I only need rough estimate here to hustling toward. If am ready for it I may contact you for the real work
Re: How Much Will I Use To Tiled This Project by goldcorn(f): 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
felixmuyiwa:

Based on your past or recent work.

I only need rough estimate here to hustling toward. If am ready for it I may contact you for the real work
Work towards 800k- 900k

(1) (Reply)

Houses For Sales Inside Amen Estate Phase 2 In Eleko, Lagos / 4SALE Relatively New 4nos Of 3bedroom Flat 4toilet@sangotedo Lekki Epe Lagos,65m / Home Design Architect Looking For Design Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.