Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Bayelsa PDP Governorship Aspirant Joins APC (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa PDP Governorship Aspirant Joins APC (photos) (374 Views)

There Is Nothing In Labour Party’ – Guber Aspirant Joins PDP In Ogun / Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) / General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Bayelsa PDP Governorship Aspirant Joins APC (photos) by lolanews: 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
Tracereporters.com — By Lola Seriki-Idahosa: Bayelsa, The Great Joshua Maclver, a Governorship Aspirant Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has officially join the All Progressive party (APC) after his defeat at the just concluded primary.

In a letter addressed to the Bayelsa state PDP Chairman, with ttitle ‘Withdrawal of membership from the People’s Democratic Party’.

According to him, reasons for withdrawal on the 4th September 2919 is strictly personal.

Great Joshua Maclver letter of withdrawal from PDP
He aaid, “I have written a letter to my ward Chairman, Olodiama 02, Ward 04 of my withdrawal from the PDP for personal reasons.
I thank the PDP for giving me the opportunity to be part of a building process from the Ward level, LGA and State at large.

To this end, today, being 5th September, 2019, I have been officially received by the ward Chairman of the APC of my ward where I fulfilled all necessary requirements to register my membership with the party in a bid to pursue a better life for my people.

Finally, I wish everyone to take my decision in good fate and leave my decision of leaving the PDP personal.

God bless Ward 04.
God bless SILGA.
God bless Bayelsa State.

http://tracereporters.com/2019/09/05/bayelsa-pdp-governorship-aspirant-joins-apc/

Below is letter to PDP and photos of official joining the APC

Re: Bayelsa PDP Governorship Aspirant Joins APC (photos) by Mynd44: 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

(1)

Live Update From Tribunal Abuja Atiku Vs Buhari / Kanu Meeting With EU Revealed; 100M Nigerians To Move From Poverty; Suleman's Of / PM Of Britain Boris Johnson On A Bicycle Home, But In NIGERIA It's Different

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.