Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,670 members, 7,865,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

I'm A Student With Cgpa Of 1.5 I Need Advice On How To Move On Cus I'm Down And - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I'm A Student With Cgpa Of 1.5 I Need Advice On How To Move On Cus I'm Down And (4030 Views)

3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 / Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 / Ozibo Ekele Graduates From University Of Ibadan With CGPA Of 6.6 Breaks Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Student With Cgpa Of 1.5 I Need Advice On How To Move On Cus I'm Down And by PHOTSEE(m): 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
BORROWED COURSES AND DEPARTMENTAL COURSES
Borrowed courses are those causes which takes one way form one department to another department to attain some lectures with other student of a said department to fulfil a give work load of a year level assigned and amendated by departmental head.
during this period some student get carried away and looses focus on what brought them out of their department in the first place which is successful credit the course with A, B or atless a C.
for (frasher) year one it might be GST while for upper class it might be a minor or major course.

The difference between your departmental and borrowed courses and why you need to be serious to credit the are the following:

1) Distance and location of venues for borrowed course. this can be vary trying working from up school to down school, ETF etc and back to department for further lectures.
2) Time and resources wasted if one fail the course
3) distraction from carrying out other department course. if one should fail .
Re: I'm A Student With Cgpa Of 1.5 I Need Advice On How To Move On Cus I'm Down And by PHOTSEE(m): 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
4)The feeling of being isolated, not being carried along.
5) Examination clash. Maybe writing two or more papers at the same time, in different venues.
but to mention afew , that is why it is good to make hay while the sunshine. mind you they are solution to every problems.
CHEERS AND GOODNIGHT
Re: I'm A Student With Cgpa Of 1.5 I Need Advice On How To Move On Cus I'm Down And by PHOTSEE(m): 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2019
HI
Re: I'm A Student With Cgpa Of 1.5 I Need Advice On How To Move On Cus I'm Down And by Divay22(f): 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2019
Odogu9195:
Bro you nor they sort lecturers ?? For naija again!? Bro I graduated with 2.1 and I can tell you for a fact My total attendance for 4 years wasn’t up to 120 days in total. Class ke lol
And you're proud to say it undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian-born Professor Resigns After Spending $243k Research Grant On Strip Clu / Omg!!! Woman Gives Birth To Half Human Half Elephant / Shocking: 7 Top Celebrities Who Dropped Out Of School And Never Went Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.