Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Stella Oduah Wins At Anambra Tribunal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Wins At Anambra Tribunal (17065 Views)

Senator Princess Stella Oduah Spotted With Peter Obi And Oseloka Obaze / Ifeanyi Ubah And Stella Oduah Win Senatorial Seats / PDP Wins At Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Polling Unit - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Oduah Wins At Anambra Tribunal by CuriousMynd: 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
The National Assembly Election Tribunal sitting in Awka, Anambra State has upheld the election of Stella Oduah as the senator representing Anambra North Senatorial District.

Chairman of the tribunal, Justice Esther Haruna, in her judgement on Thursday, ruled that Mrs Oduah, a member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), was validly elected on February 23.

Candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), Chinedu Emeka, had petitioned the tribunal, claiming that Oduah was not qualified to contest the election because she did not possess the required academic qualifications.

Emeka, a former deputy governor of Anambra, also alleged that the former minister was a member of APGA at the time of the election.

He added that Oduah’s declaration as the winner of the poll was not in harmony with the provisions of the Electoral Act.

Justice Haruna, however, ruled that the petitioner failed to prove his allegations beyond reasonable doubt, Igbere TV reports.

The tribunal also upheld the election of the PDP member representing Anaocha/Dunokofia/Njikoka Federal Constituency, Val Ayika, whose victory was challenged by APGA’s candidate in the election, Dozie Nwankwo.

http://igberetvnews.com/964901/stella-oduah-wins-at-anambra-tribunal/

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Wins At Anambra Tribunal by Amuocha: 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
Great.

She will win another term from 2023 - 2027 grin

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stella Oduah Wins At Anambra Tribunal by senatordave1(m): 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
I don't like this woman,i wish the appeal will remove her.i am wishing senator umeh goodluck

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Wins At Anambra Tribunal by immortalityk: 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
This thief

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah Wins At Anambra Tribunal by nabegibeg: 7:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
CuriousMynd:
The National Assembly Election Tribunal sitting in Awka, Anambra State has upheld the election of Stella Oduah as the senator representing Anambra North Senatorial District.

Chairman of the tribunal, Justice Esther Haruna, in her judgement on Thursday, ruled that Mrs Oduah, a member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), was validly elected on February 23.

Candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), Chinedu Emeka, had petitioned the tribunal, claiming that Oduah was not qualified to contest the election because she did not possess the required academic qualifications.

Emeka, a former deputy governor of Anambra, also alleged that the former minister was a member of APGA at the time of the election.

He added that Oduah’s declaration as the winner of the poll was not in harmony with the provisions of the Electoral Act.

Justice Haruna, however, ruled that the petitioner failed to prove his allegations beyond reasonable doubt, Igbere TV reports.

The tribunal also upheld the election of the PDP member representing Anaocha/Dunokofia/Njikoka Federal Constituency, Val Ayika, whose victory was challenged by APGA’s candidate in the election, Dozie Nwankwo.

http://igberetvnews.com/964901/stella-oduah-wins-at-anambra-tribunal/

Re: Stella Oduah Wins At Anambra Tribunal by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Stella Oduah Wins At Anambra Tribunal by Sunofgod(m): 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
It's a pity!

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Wins At Anambra Tribunal by nabegibeg: 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
immortalityk:
This thief

Guy you dey vex ooo
grin

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Wins At Anambra Tribunal by Built2last: 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
Same old same old

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Wins At Anambra Tribunal by bjbjbj: 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
Thief thief

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Wins At Anambra Tribunal by selemempe: 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
senatordave1:
I don't like this woman,i wish the appeal will remove her.i am wishing senator umeh goodluck
nobody cares wat nonsense u like or dont like

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Oduah Wins At Anambra Tribunal by Mutemenot(m): 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
Oduah get the money to buy any judgement na

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Wins At Anambra Tribunal by ladyF(f): 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
Good for her.

It’s LadyF again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Wins At Anambra Tribunal by simonlee(m): 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
this woman silently stole the hearts of the masses. super woman! cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah Wins At Anambra Tribunal by sonnie10: 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
The cat with nine life

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Wins At Anambra Tribunal by cathodekazim: 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ipob pigz will flood this thread n say it is a victory for democracy

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Wins At Anambra Tribunal by cathodekazim: 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
ladyF:
Good for her.

It’s LadyF again grin grin grin

Stale. Find another brand

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Wins At Anambra Tribunal by maestroferddi: 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
senatordave1:
Who you silly likeness help?
Re: Stella Oduah Wins At Anambra Tribunal by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
cathodekazim:
Ipob pigz will flood this thread n say it is a victory for democracy

What's your grouse with pigs?
Re: Stella Oduah Wins At Anambra Tribunal by DrNueLpureHoney: 7:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
Noted
Re: Stella Oduah Wins At Anambra Tribunal by Kyeoma(f): 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ok
Re: Stella Oduah Wins At Anambra Tribunal by cathodekazim: 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
Awol1:

What's your grouse with pigs?

Are you a pig

If yes

Pig is senseless
Ipob are pigs
Therefore ipob are senseless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah Wins At Anambra Tribunal by deboysben(m): 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
senatordave1:
see this one

Better stay away from anambra state politics and don't argue what you don't know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah Wins At Anambra Tribunal by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2019
cathodekazim:

Are you a pig

If yes

Pig is senseless
Ipob are pigs
Therefore ipob are senseless

Poor syllogism.

How come your first premise is singular while your second is plural?

Which therefore means that your conclusion is deficient and therefore senseless.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Wins At Anambra Tribunal by cathodekazim: 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
Awol1:

Poor syllogism.

How come your first premise is singular while your second is plural?

Which therefore means that your conclusion is deficient and therefore senseless.

Nobel laureate of the piggy republic.

Local man can drink sniper

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah Wins At Anambra Tribunal by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
cathodekazim:

Is that defeat you are accepting?

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Wins At Anambra Tribunal by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
cathodekazim:

Is that defeat you are accepting
Re: Stella Oduah Wins At Anambra Tribunal by OMANBALA1: 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
Nnukwu nwanyi gba odu!!
Ada di ora mma!!
Re: Stella Oduah Wins At Anambra Tribunal by spafu(m): 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
Nice one
Re: Stella Oduah Wins At Anambra Tribunal by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
Boss, my madam, much respect and congratulations
Re: Stella Oduah Wins At Anambra Tribunal by Kosoco(m): 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ume umunwanyi apiawaa gi Azu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah: Herders Won’t Be At A Disadvantage If Nigeria Is Divided / WHO IS CHIEF DEINDE FERNANDEZ (PICTURES) / Buhari Declines Assent To Corporate Manslaughter Bill, 3 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.