Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill (53191 Views)

KAM Steel Acquires Standard Methallugical Company, Targets 10,000 Jobs / Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) / Meet Yusuf Sambo, The Nigerian Engineer Leading Scotland’s 5G Revolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by immortalityk: 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

IS KAM steel behind the ugly seen of brown roofs across typical Western States Manufacturing fake zinc that doesn't last upto six months before it turns brown grin see his hand work across western cities cheesy
Ipob tout propaganda
I asked u a simple question
What u should have done was to answer me
Lol
Not every where is brown roofs in yoruba land and brown roofs do not equal poverty
Get that into your head

Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by immortalityk: 9:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

IS KAM steel behind the ugly seen of brown roofs across typical Western States Manufacturing fake zinc that doesn't last upto six months before it turns brown grin see his hand work across western cities cheesy
That was osogbo

Abeokuta

Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by immortalityk: 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Ado ekiti

Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by immortalityk: 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Akure
Let me stop here

Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by TundeBricklayer: 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
immortalityk:

Ipob tout propaganda
I asked u a simple question
What u should have done was to answer me
Lol
Not every where is brown roofs in yoruba land and brown roofs do not equal poverty
Get that into your head
You don't know Igbo man from Anambra State Dr Chidoo Nwankwo, is the CEO of Wichtech group he owns large industrial estates in Lagos and Asaba

See how his products adored our cities grin unlike the fake zinc and nail manufacturer in Ilorin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by maisauki: 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
someone should pls tell the OP that people didn't come here to read epistles, we aren't in the time of St Paul
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by PureFace1(m): 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
immortalityk:

Akure
Let me stop here

Please get a job and stop embarrassing Yoruba online with your dick measuring contest obsession

1 Like

Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by sonnie10: 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
obiekunie2:
so this is a legal business in Nigeria?

i was thinking because the ore in kogi is strictly owned by federal government therefore steel mining is the exclusive reserve of federal government.

I will invest in this and start exporting high grade steel like the the Nigerian electrical cable.

i will even invest in precast and see how it goes at export.

this is a huge source of dollars.

let me go and buy some hectares in kogi state.

a country so blessed and yet doesn't know how to harness the huge blessings nature gave it.
They are not manufactured from ore but scrap metal. More like recycling of metal.
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by immortalityk: 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

You don't know Igbo man from Anambra State Dr Chidoo Nwankwo, is the CEO of Wichtech group he owns large industrial estate in Lagos and Asaba

See how his products adored our cities grin unlike the fake zinc and nail manufacturer in Ilorin grin

Lol I asked a question
U said Yoruba's don't own a single industry
I showed u an industry
Y are u in Sifia pain
Can't u reply without being bitter?
Okay I've seen the roofs
Should I eat it?
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by maisauki: 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

You don't know Igbo man from Anambra State Dr Chidoo Nwankwo, is the CEO of Wichtech group he owns large industrial estate in Lagos and Asaba

we've completely bought oyinbo man's trick... y do we always play the ethnic stunts? who ethnicity help?
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by TundeBricklayer: 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
immortalityk:

That was osogbo

Abeokuta
See how you are disgracing your tribe instead of you to focus on your thread you are mentioning me, I open countless of threads I don't remember some one like you exit grin grin
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by immortalityk: 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
PureFace1:

Please get a job and stop embarrassing Yoruba online with your dick measuring contest obsession
When they do their own
Y don't u caution them
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by obiekunie2: 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
sonnie10:

They are not manufactured from ore but scrap metal. More like recycling of metal.

eh he! i for say nau!

bros thank u very much for the clarification.
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by immortalityk: 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

See how you are disgracing your tribe instead of you to focus on your thread you are mentioning me, I open countless of threads I don't remember some one like you exit grin grin
Ipob tout u are in pains
As time goes on I will be bringing pictures
I will burst all your propaganda
If its not for Igbo mods always banning me,mtchew
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by TundeBricklayer: 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
immortalityk:

Ipob tout u are in pains
As time goes on I will be bringing pictures
I will burst all your propaganda
If its not for Igbo mods always banning me,mtchew
Pain for what?
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by Legendguru: 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
ohh
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by immortalityk: 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Pain for what?
U are in pain that u have seen someone who doesn't just sit down and eat all your propaganda
If it wasn't for those mods that always ban me
Trash too will b talking
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by Internet247(m): 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
visited kam wires back in high sch in illy !!!
damn yo !!!
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by TundeBricklayer: 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
immortalityk:

U are in pain that u have seen someone who doesn't just sit down and eat all your propaganda
Trash too will b talking
Lol, clown grin grin

1 Share

Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by BennyDGreat: 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
Wow. This is impressive.
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by PureFace1(m): 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
immortalityk:

When they do their own
Y don't u caution them

I use to caution them if they talk any shit about Yoruba

But you shouldn't be the one that is obsessed with measuring dick with them

Only someone with low self esteem do like that

Other tribe talking shit about Yoruba online will not take anything away from Yoruba, the records is there

Find something better to do instead of embarrassing Yoruba on Nairaland with your petty comments
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by immortalityk: 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Lol, clown grin grin
Double lol

Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by immortalityk: 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Lol, clown grin grin
Triple lol

Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by immortalityk: 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
PureFace1:

I use to caution them if they talk any shit about Yoruba

But you shouldn't be the one that is obsessed with measuring dick with them

Only someone with low self esteem do like that

Other tribe talking shit about Yoruba online will not take anything away from Yoruba, the records is there

Find something better to do instead of embarrassing Yoruba on Nairaland with your petty comments

Oga spare me your bullshit
These people have use propaganda to spoil Yoruba image
I can't just sit down and fold my arms
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by PureFace1(m): 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
immortalityk:

Oga spare me your bullshit
These people have use propaganda to spoil Yoruba image
I can't just sit down and fold my arms

Which Yoruba image are they spoiling?

You are the one spoiling Yoruba image with your pettiness

You are always commenting like someone with low self esteem and low IQ

People would be thinking every Yoruba is like you

Get a life dude

1 Like

Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by immortalityk: 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
PureFace1:

You are always commenting like someone with low self esteem
Thank u oo
Having inferiority complex or low self-esteem can be a good thing
It only depends on how u look at it
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by TundeBricklayer: 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
immortalityk:

Trash too will b talking
Probably they know you're a psycho grin
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by TundeBricklayer: 10:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
immortalityk:

Double lol
Generator sets grin grin
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by yommen: 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
danjumakolo:
Yoruba son's are industrious
Ndigbo sons are industrious
Hausa are very few Dangote has covered the vacuum.

Ibos hate Yorubas
They got no issues with Hausas
Cos Hausas are easy pushovers while they haven't been able to push Yorubas over. They hate the fact that Yorubas are also successful.
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by Mercy2006(f): 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
PureFace1:

You are always commenting like someone with low self esteem and low IQ

People would be thinking every Yoruba is like you

Get a life dude
Oga how business?
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by PureFace1(m): 10:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
immortalityk:

Thank u oo
Having inferiority complex or low self-esteem can be a good thing
It only depends on how u look at it

Another petty comment

What have you achieved personally?

You think if all those successful Yoruba were like you sitting in one corner and obsessed with measuring dick with other tribes online you would be able to brag about them?
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by PureFace1(m): 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
Mercy2006:
Oga how business?
I mean Igbo anus licking business.
Take it easy na
They won't return the favour, trust me
At least,not in this lifetime.

Another stupid comment from a low life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Drops To 490/$1, 600/£1 / List Of Profitable Businesses For Small Capital Owners. / How To Write A Business Proposal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.