Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

How To Grow Your School Business With Ergp Method - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Grow Your School Business With Ergp Method (282 Views)

Get Your Private School Business Plan Template / Nursery And Primary Private School Business Plan In Nigeria See How To Run / ASUU: Has Your School Resumed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Grow Your School Business With Ergp Method by Femsolutionist(m): 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
There are different speakers, trainers with unique strategies to grow a school especially in this 21st century. I taught few schools how to leverage on E.R.G.P method to help their schools grow well.
Today, I got a good news of increment in their numbers of enrollment from the resumption break.
The question is, what is ERGP and how does it works right?
Attached is a testimonial from one of the school and she reffered me to another and I was told she was also impressed.

Dm 0 8 1 4 6 3 0 2 2 7 2 for enquiries

(1) (Reply)

List Of Ongoing 2019 Nigeria Scholarship To Apply / Professional Academic Writing Service Providers / Creches And Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.