Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Mark Zuckerberg Launches Facebook Dating - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mark Zuckerberg Launches Facebook Dating (58961 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use / Mark Zuckerberg Announces New WhatsApp Reactions / Mark Zuckerberg’s Properties, Cars, $400 Grey Shirts (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Launches Facebook Dating by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
This is a welcome development since the government can't provide employment for the youth, the youth can do it by themselves Yahoo's here Nigeria youths come
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Launches Facebook Dating by Lugianostar(m): 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
A school dropout in that matter who is now controlling the time, money of learned people around the world!!!

Great innovative platform!!!

Our youths will not sleep again because in every positive idea they is a corresponding negativity as a habit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Launches Facebook Dating by Kingkun69(m): 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
Seun see your mate

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Launches Facebook Dating by Vulcanheph(m): 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
whoawa:

And ur empty brain is looking for ways to waste money.

Anuofia
is there anything wrong in What i said or is there something wrong in making money, or did i say that he commited a crime in looking For more Innovative ways to help the world and get riches while doing it'........You are a bloody Fool to think that everyone is as Negetive as You ...........Idiot
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Launches Facebook Dating by chisiudeh: 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
Abeg make una no deploy am to naija
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Launches Facebook Dating by Samuels90: 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
More work for EFCC grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Launches Facebook Dating by Nature8(m): 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
Thetalker:
Mark Zuckerberg made this known on his latest post that they are introducing Facebook Dating.

He stated that he is pleased to hear when people tell him how they met their partners on Facebook even though Facebook had no features to help with dating.

Hence this led to to idea to introduce Facebook Dating. He said Facebook dating will be launching the US today and already live in 20 countries.. 

Most importantly, he also stated that users privacy and security is already taken care of.

Who's excited for this news?!

see more at
http://www.favytalk.com.ng/2019/09/mark-zuckerberg-and-team-launches.html

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10109064511882321&id=4

Nice cheesy
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Launches Facebook Dating by sukar886: 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
is like Mike is working with FBI Abi, una won catch some guys Abi.... well we are waiting for the facebook dating
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Launches Facebook Dating by Legendguru: 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
hmm
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Launches Facebook Dating by philipobiz: 9:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
Make una dey date for Facebook. Me I dey chill somewhere

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Launches Facebook Dating by joseph1832(m): 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
Seun what's up, isn't it time you follow suit?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Launches Facebook Dating by NLSavage: 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
paddyofboss:
He is trying to appease Nigerians by helping their yahoo ministry. Maybe he wants to contest for presidency

On a second thought It could be a trap to catch yahoo boiz. He might have struck a deal.with the US government to provide a relatively easy dating app that tracks your identity and location in the guise of facebook dating...
smoking a blunt rn buh nigga you wise bruh. This looks like a setup
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Launches Facebook Dating by Vince77(m): 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
Yusfunoble:
grin

G boys be like

Exactly my thoughts the moment i read the heading
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Launches Facebook Dating by bellotaofeek: 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
No need for mate1 again grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Launches Facebook Dating by meobizy(f): 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
Nigerian Facebook profiles are either ‘single’ or ‘married’. There is never an in-between. I send a shout out to people who set their profiles to ‘in a relationship’ or ‘it’s complicated’, you humans are the only faithfuls one can point to as an example of a perfect partner.

I don’t know whether to try this feature. I know very well the only white women on my case are those fat-as-pigs ones and the Nigerian women I can gbensh easily are the late 30s mid 40s variety.

Those claiming Yahoo boys will run this down are ignorant. Mark said security experts are on the case. With the many Yahoo boys busted using Facebook tactics it’s obvious their patterns are no secret. Nobody will get scammed through Facebook’s dating feature, I can beat my chest on that.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Launches Facebook Dating by Iambond(m): 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
He wants to make more money and also get rid of Gboys from the main Facebook.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Launches Facebook Dating by enemyofprogress: 10:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
Vulcanheph:
This guy is always looking For ways to make more money....
while you're always looking for ways to remove more pants and bras from babes grin grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Launches Facebook Dating by TheAk(m): 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
las las when all is said and done,soapy dancers will always continue to hone their skills.........

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Launches Facebook Dating by Vivianaustin(f): 11:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
[quote author=Thetalker post=81953280]Mark Zuckerberg made this known on his latest post that they are introducing Facebook Dating.

He stated that he is pleased to hear when people tell him how they met their partners on Facebook even though Facebook had no features to help with dating.

Hence this led to to idea to introduce Facebook Dating. He said Facebook dating will be launching the US today and already live in 20 countries.

Who that one help.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Launches Facebook Dating by Neoteny(m): 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
Vulcanheph:

Nope

He's looking for ways to make YOU help HIM make more money
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Launches Facebook Dating by Joseph08(m): 12:05am On Sep 06, 2019
Some Nigerian girls will turn it to Olosho site by giving prices... Well it will favour some of my niggas sha if you know you know!

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Launches Facebook Dating by ABOVEDELAW: 3:39am On Sep 06, 2019
WHO IS HOLDING YOU?
Vulcanheph:
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Launches Facebook Dating by InvertedHammer: 3:59am On Sep 06, 2019
/
Every country has her fair share of scammers.

The unique thing about Nigerian scammers is the propensity to indict themselves.

Facebook is bringing dating app and Nigerians here are already warming up for scam. Next time when foreigners start hating on you, don't cry "xenophobia!".

/
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Launches Facebook Dating by Moorfy: 5:09am On Sep 06, 2019
And you think fb don't know this is gboys arena. I heard him say security is not a problem. Las Las Nigeria may b the decline. Denied access. Just like gmail where most country with niger can't do two factor authentication.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Launches Facebook Dating by WorldNotOurs: 5:33am On Sep 06, 2019
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Launches Facebook Dating by Ipodisacriminal: 7:21am On Sep 06, 2019
Yahoo boys living in lekki now

Be like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Launches Facebook Dating by DeHumbleTboy: 8:06am On Sep 06, 2019
The look on G boys face the moment mark broke the good news

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Launches Facebook Dating by tck2000(m): 9:44am On Sep 06, 2019
paddyofboss:
He is trying to appease Nigerians by helping their yahoo ministry. Maybe he wants to contest for presidency

On a second thought It could be a trap to catch yahoo boiz. He might have struck a deal.with the US government to provide a relatively easy dating app that tracks your identity and location in the guise of facebook dating...
i don't think so but if it's true,it's a very welcome development.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Launches Facebook Dating by 2emgee(m): 3:00pm On Sep 06, 2019
Vulcanheph:

Is that strange to you, that's how the rich's world is run.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Launches Facebook Dating by TolaniLuv: 10:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
Amuatulu:
cheesy

Efcc right now..

They just started!!!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Launches Facebook Dating by Sanialee: 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
Longlive mark
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Launches Facebook Dating by Ejadike(m): 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2019
This is great! I hope people don't misuse it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Accepts Infinix Note 8 From Davido Over Iphone 12 Pro Max / MTN Subscribers Lament Service Outage, MTN Apologizes / Free Iphone Network Carrier And Country Check Via Imei

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.