Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

3d Animation Master Class - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 3d Animation Master Class (197 Views)

Microsoft Excel Master-class. / 3d Animation Training For Beginners / Flawlessfacesbyjane Make-up Master Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3d Animation Master Class by Jane5464: 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
YOUR PHONE CAN DO MORE THAN IT'S DOING RIGHT NOW.

I know you have heard this everywhere and almost every time, I'm about to show you something you phone can do that you never thought of.

Stay with me....

Do you know that just last year, the number of video posts has increased by 94% in the US alone?

I guess you already know that visual content is fast rising and taking the media space on the internet.

Think of how many videos streams the internet daily?

From product marketing to story telling to content creation. Video content is taking over.

I think you know your phones can create and edit videos but you don't know it can create animations.

Yes I said it...

YOUR PHONES CAN ANIMATE

You can create characters, make them do what you want and say what you want. The power has being placed in your hands through your phones.

Remember 'it's the house of Ajebo'? That's animation but what i want to show you is something greater that that

------ 3D animations.--------

IMAGINE HAVING A SESSION THAT CONSISTS OF

� Intensive Training on animation Worth 5000Naira

� Introduction to The business of Storytelling (crafting and telling stories that capture people attention) worth 5,000 Naira

� Exporting animations techniques for any kind of device and platform.

� Putting your skill to work and understanding the Money Making part of ANIMATIONS (most 'teachers' won't show you this) worth over 10,000 Naira.

ALL IN ONE....

I'D GO FOR IT, WOULDN'T YOU?

All THESE are worth heavy in cash and over 500,000 in VALUE.

BUT...

Because I am targeting Youth Corpers, Fresh Graduates, Smart Undergraduates and those who would need a creative side hustle to add to what they have already without extra stress and to promote their main HUSTLE.

The price is Slated for 1,999 Naira per slot, VERY CHEAP.

Click this link to send a message NOW

/2348099549559?text=Animation%20Masterclass

OR

Pay 1,999 naira to

*JOHN VICTOR UDOH*,

*Accnt Number: 3076908524*

*Bank: Gtbank*

Send a DM with a screenshot of payment to 08099549559 and you'll be added to the class immediately.

Notice that

There is OVER a 90% SLASH ON PRICE for these set of people who will pay on or before friday 6th of September 2019.

Class starts Monday 9th of September, 2019.

On Monday price go to 2,999 for two weeks and at exactly 2 weeks from Wednesday 20% of the original price is added to the current price and the price keeps growing until it goes back to 30,000 naira and once it gets to 50 PEOPLE, We will Close all the LINKS for payments and class.

������

Click this link to send a message NOW

/2348099549559?text=Animation%20Masterclass

OR

Pay 1,999 naira to

*JOHN VICTOR UDOH*,

*Accnt Number: 0138873469*

*Bank: Gtbank*

NOW

Send a DM with a screenshot of payment and you'll be added to the class immediately.

Would YOU rather EAT a plate of rice at 1,999 (LIABILITY) or will you INVEST in YOURSELF for business growth (ASSET)?

IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH WHAT YOU LEARNT, THEN WE HAVE A REFUND POLICY FOR YOU.

It's time to put your phone to work.

Ready Set Animate

(1) (Reply)

Conversion And Upgrading Vehicles / How To Redirect A Liability Mind Set- By Sira-teeh Ngbor / ASUU Rejects Introduction Of New Tax Regime In Ekiti Varsity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.