Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Bbnaija:i'll Make Sure U Get A Third Strike’– Seyi Threatens Tacha As They Fight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija:i'll Make Sure U Get A Third Strike’– Seyi Threatens Tacha As They Fight (437 Views)

Twitter To Consider ‘Symply Tacha’ As Entertainment Topic / Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online / Mercy Shades Tacha As She Clinches Same Customized Endorsement Deal With Ciroc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija:i'll Make Sure U Get A Third Strike’– Seyi Threatens Tacha As They Fight by MsDoris(f): 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
Big Brother Naija, Pepper Dem, housemate, and grandson to Obafemi Awolowo, Seyi, earlier today, Thursday, engaged in a heated argument with fellow housemate, Tacha.

What caused the Fight;

Tacha was trying to catch some sleep while Seyi was in the kitchen trying to prepare some kind of delicacy.

Seyi who had an intention to make use of the blender couldn't find it.

With the thought that Tacha was the individual who used it last, screamed Tacha's name. He did that continuously then resulted to knock on her door.

Tacha who was obviously trying to get some rest wasn't happy with such act came out to find out what the problem was.

Upon realising it was Seyi screaming her name over a blender, she warned him never to scream her name again, adding that he could have simply knocked on her door.

Seyi denied screaming her name and claimed he only knocked on her door.

The two kept exchanging words.

He then threatened to make sure she gets a third strike that would immediately disqualify her from the game.

Watch video here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/09/bbnaija-i-will-make-sure-you-get-third.html

Re: Bbnaija:i'll Make Sure U Get A Third Strike’– Seyi Threatens Tacha As They Fight by Kentura(m): 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
Thanks OP, I gained admission, graduated top of my class, got a good job and lived a happy life with this information.. Thanks a lot!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Mercy’s Team Floor Tacha’s To Emerge Winners Of Wager Challenge – Detai / Lady Ignore A Man To Rock A Policeman On The Street. VIDEO / Wizkid Explains The Meaning Of Joro Read Through

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.