Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,769 members, 7,813,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Mon Mou (itz Funcomedy) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mon Mou (itz Funcomedy) (573 Views)

Is Mon Mou Comedy Dead ? #mon_mou_comedy #mon_mou / Itz Sunnykay Is Releasing Another Hot Jam Very Soon. A Young Artist / Itz Smile Gold - Alejo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mon Mou (itz Funcomedy) by Fatanity(m): 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
Mon mou is one of the fast rising comedian according to him he is from anambra state and he is the second son of his father
QUESTIONS;
what is your favorite food; beans
who is your favorite musician;2pac
what inspired you most;acting
who is your next of kin;my junior brother (nzube)
what is your limitation:unlimited
academiclevel;ssce
your favorite comedian; thespian nozy

OK Mon thanks for your time for answering my questions OK what is your advice and encourage to upcoming:
OK I know am not the best and am not yet successful that much but if I am to advice our upcoming no1 don't let your self down
don't let them tell you you can't do it
believe your self and do it, never give up.
thank Mon moi the itz funcomedy you all have heard it from the comedy master so I hope you learn a lesson from that thanks

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Is Diane Trying To Replace Elozonam With Seyi? See What She Did To Him / Toyin Abraham Release Her Child Delivery Video At Vedic Lifecare Hospital / Man Enjoying His Life Inside A Fish Pond. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.