Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

What Kind Of Real Estate Investment Can One Make With 1million Naira - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Kind Of Real Estate Investment Can One Make With 1million Naira (1039 Views)

What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m / The Power Of Real Estate* / Enjoy Up To 1million Naira Monthly Rental Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Real Estate Investment Can One Make With 1million Naira by raphaeladex: 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
Hello real estate expert and consultants. I want to invest in real estate but have just a million naira. what kind of investment can one do with this. thank as I await answers
Re: What Kind Of Real Estate Investment Can One Make With 1million Naira by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
Under Bridge Pako Shelter ni grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Real Estate Investment Can One Make With 1million Naira by healthserve(m): 7:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
raphaeladex:
Hello real estate expert and consultants.
I want to invest in real estate but have just a million naira.
what kind of investment can one do with this.
thank as I await answers

Would you be willing to invest in cultivation of 25,000 plantain trees ( Agriculture )
Re: What Kind Of Real Estate Investment Can One Make With 1million Naira by raphaeladex: 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
healthserve:

Would you be willing to invest in cultivation of 25,000 plantain trees ( Agriculture )
would that require purchase of land right?
Re: What Kind Of Real Estate Investment Can One Make With 1million Naira by Obafisenco(m): 2:01am On Sep 06, 2019
raphaeladex:
Hello real estate expert and consultants.
I want to invest in real estate but have just a million naira.
what kind of investment can one do with this.
thank as I await answers
Well the best real estate investment u can do with that amount is to purchase a land in a developing area, and keep it for a while then resell at high cost when the place is develop.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Real Estate Investment Can One Make With 1million Naira by raphaeladex: 7:26am On Sep 06, 2019
Obafisenco:

Well the best real estate investment u can do with that amount is to purchase a land in a developing area, and keep it for a while then resell at high cost when the place is develop.
Thanks
Re: What Kind Of Real Estate Investment Can One Make With 1million Naira by Obafisenco(m): 8:07am On Sep 06, 2019
Well if Don't mind I have some plots of land for sale in Isiwu ikorodu, Isiwu is before imota in ikorodu North LCDA is a fast developing area, per plot is 400,000. So u can buy 2plots for 800k then put conner piece or little structure on it and resale in the next two or three years for 1.5 or 2million per plot.
Re: What Kind Of Real Estate Investment Can One Make With 1million Naira by raphaeladex: 8:42am On Feb 11, 2020
Obafisenco:
Well if Don't mind I have some plots of land for sale in Isiwu ikorodu, Isiwu is before imota in ikorodu North LCDA is a fast developing area, per plot is 400,000. So u can buy 2plots for 800k then put conner piece or little structure on it and resale in the next two or three years for 1.5 or 2million per plot.
Nice
can you share your contact details?
Thanks
Re: What Kind Of Real Estate Investment Can One Make With 1million Naira by Obafisenco(m): 12:23am On Feb 12, 2020
raphaeladex:

Nice
can you share your contact details?
Thanks
You can contact me on
08186153576 whatapp included
Re: What Kind Of Real Estate Investment Can One Make With 1million Naira by favour141(f): 10:10am On Jun 26, 2020
Don’t miss out

(1) (Reply)

Tuesday Motivation / Mini Flat At College Road,ogba 280k Call Babs / Ilé Ólá'. INITIAL DEPOSIT:::: 500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.