Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,157 members, 7,829,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) (58570 Views)

IGP Condemns Killing Of Omobolanle Raheem, Orders Speedy Investigation / See The Savage Reply Enugu State Police Gave A Twitter User. / Lady Who Robbed US Bank With Cleavage On Display Declared Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by drezzyx(m): 10:44am On Sep 06, 2019
U can imagine how I have painted this woman's image with my brain according to d description until I finally saw her picture...
I hail ooo naija police...

1 Like

Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 06, 2019
Fikifukafuki:
grin...... MY KIND OF WOMAN grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin NIGERIA POLICE ! PLEASE LEAVE MY CRUSH ALONE grin grin grin
Police here is your wanted criminal, made to fit your descriptions (adorning even earing, which your description missed). Catch her on Nairaland live.
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by MyOleSolksjaer: 10:49am On Sep 06, 2019
those lips will be good for sucking dick.
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by Omihanifa: 11:02am On Sep 06, 2019
SEEDORF441:
you studied criminology?

Yes sir
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by juman(m): 11:09am On Sep 06, 2019
A beautiful woman.
Police description was not right.

1 Like

Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by Postanalyser: 11:19am On Sep 06, 2019
Who provoked the naija police this morning na?
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by lastempero: 11:20am On Sep 06, 2019
My there is nothing wrong with that description.
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by Chrisceejay: 11:30am On Sep 06, 2019
the police try oo it is not easy, now we will be looking for big mouth,broad nose and tick lips so if u have this features u better hide now
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by Valentine097(m): 11:32am On Sep 06, 2019
Nomswag:
grin the woman is tall oh 1.88m
6.11ft
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by SEEDORF441(m): 11:35am On Sep 06, 2019
Omihanifa:

Yes sir
which school sir
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by Chiccly(f): 11:37am On Sep 06, 2019
l am forced to laugh grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by seanjy4konji: 11:40am On Sep 06, 2019
Guys be careful oooo...

some Women are now chronic thieves and criminals..

Be careful around them.
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by limitless777(m): 11:42am On Sep 06, 2019
starbuck:
It's easy to take off all your clothes and have sex. People do it all the time. But opening your soul to someone, letting them into your spirit, thoughts, fears, future, hopes, dreams.. now that's being naked. �

TBH that part of "taking off the clothes" is almost the goal of every man in almost ALL RELATIONSHIPS untill we come across THE ONE that will make U broken unless U r around her ALL the time. By then sex will be a secondary issue.

Please NOTE THAT: Men can give their manhood to ANY WOMAN but their hearts always ONLY belongs to One woman ALONE.

So it goes both ways.

Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by Greyworld: 11:44am On Sep 06, 2019
Omihanifa:
the discriptions reminds me of Lombroso's theory of crime grin back then in the university cheesy
Bros are you a sociologist?
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by faruqola(m): 11:58am On Sep 06, 2019
nawo... this is a real composition about this woman.... she go be like... is this really true?
someone mist have blackmail me..
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by Mercy2006(f): 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
The description doesn't fit this woman na.This is one hell of a fine woman
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by TruckFit(m): 12:07pm On Sep 06, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
and Cesar Baccaria physiognomy theory on crime.

and Jermey Bentham's free will of crime

1 Like

Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by banji1(m): 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2019
SLAP44:
If I am this woman, I will just return from where am hiding just because of this insult grin
She should sue the police for defamatory description.
"Thick lips"...sir, you have to answer this query. How do you know a thick lip by mere glance, or...?!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by gabbasin: 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2019
Onimu fife
Elenu nla
Elete ponpon
Olori konko
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by nelmc: 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
Low forehead grin grin
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by Yamleg: 1:21pm On Sep 06, 2019
Omihanifa:
the discriptions reminds me of Lombroso's theory of crime grin back then in the university cheesy
Kindly enlighten me about the theory.
Wasn't opportuned to go to school.
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 1:26pm On Sep 06, 2019
Useless police see how they spoil this fine woman face.

1 Like

Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by dihnodaniel: 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
i swear down
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by EgunMogaji2: 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2019
CountOlaf:
Low forehead grin

This is the one that got me lol grin
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by Naija247blog: 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
They are tired of the work abeg..
Let government find another thing for police to do in this country
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by Omihanifa: 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2019
SEEDORF441:
which school sir

Bayero University Kano grin
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by SEEDORF441(m): 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2019
Omihanifa:

Bayero University Kano grin
same here unilorin DM me on WhatsApp 09030764491
Let's relate
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by naijadrivablog: 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2019
Fikifukafuki:
grin...... MY KIND OF WOMAN grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin NIGERIA POLICE ! PLEASE LEAVE MY CRUSH ALONE grin grin grin

I would like to see the person behind this moniker.

Fukafuka, fukkafuka, singlewahala, 4kcarfuka,
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by Queenanike: 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2019
Can a woman kidnap her own child? It’s sad how low the Nigerian police can let themselves be brought to just because of money. The system has indeed failed
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by Queenanike: 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
Proffdada:
She must've annoyed someone who took it personal cheesy
Yes. Her bitter ex husband who has refused to move on

1 Like

Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
Queenanike:
Can a woman kidnap her own child? It’s sad how low the Nigerian police can let themselves be brought to just because of money. The system has indeed failed
Her own child? The boy in question is her son?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) / "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) / Protesters Storm Shoprite, MTN Offices In Lugbe, Abuja Over Xenophobia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.